What's new

Indian deputy consul general arrested in US on visa fraud charges

And you continue to remain a Fool.

No one has said she has to be tried by Indian law, however for Indians who are bound by Indian law and draw our definition from Indian law, it is clear she has been Raped in the US.

Perjury is not a grave offence warranting an arrest. Murder, larceny, arson, rape, racketeering, violence are Grave crimes.

And you continue to remain dumb, perjury,lying to immigration , underpay, exploitation are grave offences, she was arrested as her immunity did not protect her from these charges.Once arrested, she is not protected by foreign i.e indian law but is subjugated to local LAW.

Keep up with this willful ignorance for all I care! But next time, don't jump at the defense of your insensitive countrymen , as you're no different!

What good for the geese good for the gander

Keep up with this willful ignorance for all I care! But next time, don't jump at the defense of your insensitive countrymen , as you're no different!

Go get a dip in gangs and relax.

I will jump in to defend my countrymen when you are wrongly using foul language against my entire nation.

Also i will keep jumping defending yours when they are being victimised wrongly

these bharotis aka Indians were abusing Muslim ladies when they objected to body scan at airports and these Indians literally scanned every inch of Muslim ladies' bodies through their uncivilized remarks and also advocated India should have full body scan rule.

Now suddenly they developed a sudden respect for body of lady .

I will jump in to defend my countrymen when you are wrongly using foul language against my entire nation.

It's you who needs to flip the burqa and see the difficulties faced by Women around you(It seems you only understand it when people are insensitive to you too).

Have you even bothered to read what was written by your esteemed countryman??
What did you expect for such comments, claps & Shabhashi ?

Sure! You've every right to rebuke me if I indulge in non-sense to protect my countrymen. But ARE YOU above such petty, idiotic taunts?

these bharotis aka Indians were abusing Muslim ladies when they objected to body scan at airports and these Indians literally scanned every inch of Muslim ladies' bodies through their uncivilized remarks and also advocated India should have full body scan rule.

Now suddenly they developed a sudden respect for body of lady .

They want to protect the virtual and dignity of a women to win over the freedom for their deputy diplomat, their outrage to serve it purpose to win over the sympathy from the world, they actually got don't give a flying pan about women right, women dignity, protect the women from sexual exploitation

For scanning female part for there sexual entertainment purpose, they won't slip it pass their mindset and objectify women as sexual entity.

And you continue to remain dumb, perjury,lying to immigration , underpay, exploitation are grave offences, she was arrested as her immunity did not protect her from these charges.Once arrested, she is not protected by foreign i.e indian law but is subjugated to local LAW.

NO THEY ARE NOT !!! Grave offenses only include rape and murder...that is globally accepted...stop this nonsense

@Indischer ,@SpArK ,@Android @sandy_3126 , @Janmejay ,@DRAY ,@GURU DUTT ,@adwityagrata
In dispute over Indian diplomat, an internal U.S. rift and many unanswered questions - The Washington Post

The statement by U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara appeared to have taken much of the Obama administration, including his own Justice Department bosses, by surprise.

We didn’t know it was coming,” said a senior administration official, speaking on the condition of anonymity to discuss internal matters.
We didn’t know it was coming

The fact here is that we are respectful of the law enforcement process,” the senior official said. “We also have to be respectful of the fact that how these things are handled can have enormous repercussions, especially in a country with sensitivities like India.

Relevant officials in the administration have known for months that an investigation was underway, but “nobody knew this was going to happen,” another U.S. official said. Referring to Khobragade’s arrest, made after she dropped her children off at school, and her booking, strip-search and incarceration in New York, the official said, “That’s not the way these things are done.”

If they wanted to throw the book at her,” the second official said, the United States could have protested to the Indian Embassy in Washington and “made her leave the country. That’s the way these things are done,” particularly in cases in which no physical abuse is alleged.

When someone is arrested for a violation of federal law, they do not get processed for a tea and crumpets ceremony

I only quoted a few interesting posts , seems like White house had no clue this was going to happen , or so they claim
What do you think folks ?
That idiot singlehandedly pulled the relationship back by 5 years or so ?

Last edited:
It's you who needs to flip the burqa and see the difficulties faced by Women around you(It seems you only understand it when people are insensitive to you too).

Have you even bothered to read what was written by your esteemed countryman??
What did you expect for such comments, claps & Shabhashi ?

Sure! You've every right to rebuke me if I indulge in non-sense to protect my countrymen. But ARE YOU above such petty, idiotic taunts?

Someone call you out because you call one of the forum member love to watch goat sex, and donkey sex, you just guilty as other when you pass you holly than thou judgement to other member.

Someone call you out because you call one of the forum member love to watch goat sex, and donkey sex, you just guilty as other when you pass you holly than thou judgement to other member.

How so? A guy who claims he wanted to watch a video of the diplomat describing the cavity search on her and regetting that it's only in words isn't SICK???

And pardon me, didn't Pakistan top the search for goat sex and camel sex before?? I haven't said anything to those who say rapes are high in India, as it's a fact that I'm ashamed of.

If he quotes a disgusting personal wish, it's correct, and if I quote a fact, it's wrong?? Hypocrisy much??

How so? A guy who claims he wanted to watch a video of the diplomat describing the cavity search on her and regetting that it's only in words isn't SICK???

And pardon me, didn't Pakistan top the search for goat sex and camel sex before?? I haven't said anything to those who say rapes are high in India, as it's a fact that I'm ashamed of.

If he quotes a disgusting personal wish, it's correct, and if I quote a fact, it's wrong?? Hypocrisy much??

You should stay away from reference to goat sex or donkey sex in other to criticize other insensitive comment to women, that just show you not much different from them.

You should stay away from reference to goat sex or donkey sex in other to criticize other insensitive comment to women, that just show you not much different from them.

I wanted to talk to him in his own language. If people give respect, they get respect. I spotted a sick MoFo, and wanted to put him in his place. I even indicated that sickos like him are the ones who probably watch such disgusting **** anyway. No offense meant for those who're civil here.

I wanted to talk to him in his own language. If people give respect, they get respect. I spotted a sick MoFo, and wanted to put him in his place. I even indicated that sickos like him are the ones who probably watch such disgusting **** anyway. No offense meant for those who're civil here.

In your right to respond to anyone however you like.

First time in last few days I agree with your comment!!
Contrary you your perception we Indians are good guys :D

I didn't get you.

You have a right to say whatever you want to say in here, just like the other guy you confronted, he have the right to say whatever he want.

First time in last few days I agree with your comment!!
Contrary you your perception we Indians are good guys :D

Just try to stay away from personal insult, no good for anyone.

Back
Top Bottom