What's new

Indian defence minister says Pakistan's submarine buying plans is not a big problem for India.

These dhotis are peculiar creatures, they wine when BD gets junk subs and claims to have no problem when Pak gets modern subs, and eight of them.

hmm... If its not a problem then why are you discussing it :lol:

hmm... If its not a problem then why are you discussing it :lol:
No one in India is discussing it mate.It's the nature of media world wide to ask questions and hence the reply from the Indian Def. Minister.And Indian media has the tendency to bring up petty issues now and then. If today someone asks me what is the name of the country on your Western border and I reply "Pakistan" would that mean I am worried about Pakistan or obsessed with your great motherland???

Pakistan can match Indian Navy only in dreams.....with $17B reserve you are buying subs ...India has $350B reserve after developing such navy.....
I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO REVISIT MY POST AND TRY TO MAKE SENSE OF , WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY IN IT.....KNUCKLE HEAD I WAS TALKING ABOUT SECOND STRIKE CAPABILITY ...THAT WOULD SURELY KEEP YOUR ARMED FORCES AT BAY LEAVING THEM TO RUST...

We don't want to match Indian navy we have nuke can destroy entire India no need big navy similar India an destroy whole pakistan but we lose both so bette r hold our horses

IN is much bigger than PN. 8 subs is not enough to deter a blue water navy.

When did IN become a blue water navy? Do you know what blue water is?

I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO REVISIT MY POST AND TRY TO MAKE SENSE OF , WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY IN IT.....KNUCKLE HEAD I WAS TALKING ABOUT SECOND STRIKE CAPABILITY ...THAT WOULD SURELY KEEP YOUR ARMED FORCES AT BAY LEAVING THEM TO RUST...

When I see an Indian post, I feel like I m in a wholesale sale market. They quote price or talk about bank balance only.

Pakistan can match Indian Navy only in dreams.....with $17B reserve you are buying subs ...India has $350B reserve after developing such navy.....
beta no body gives a shit talk about the spirit and the training ! Al hamdulillah :')

beta no body gives a shit talk about the spirit and the training ! Al hamdulillah :')

i keep hearing about the superior training of the pakistani military

These dhotis are peculiar creatures, they wine when BD gets junk subs and claims to have no problem when Pak gets modern subs, and eight of them.

bangladesh navy is to fight burma
i will let others decide for themselves the sophistication of the burmese navy

中国现代潜艇均能发射反舰导弹,特别是从039潜艇开始,可以发射主动制导的yj18导弹,潜射导弹射程是180公里,齐依靠中国自主研发的北斗卫星导航系统提供中继修正,在飞行末端依靠弹头内的主动制导雷达探测敌方军舰,主动探测距离是30公里,这些能力是中国潜艇特有的能力,区别于西方的能力,这是中国潜艇最大的优势,有人说中国潜艇静音能力不好,但是我要说,印度目前没有一款舰载反潜机能在180公里距离上搜索潜艇,这是中国作为一个超级力量开发的能力,依靠的是完善全面的卫星体系和能力强大的超音速反舰导弹,这是西方和印度这种弱国所不能建立的体系,现代战争是体系的对抗,印度没有中国潜艇的支持配套体系,所以印度海军难以对抗中国潜艇,要知道,超级力量不是吹出来的,是实践出来的,印度人可以不相信我的话,无所谓,自己去看看欧洲的伽利略卫星系统是不是刚刚开始组建,甚至需要中国的频段发送信号,而印度自己,就是个笑话,什么都没有

Arrogant Indians can only see their own weapons, never go to the analysis of the advantage of others, Chinese submarines on system support to combat, attacking distance up to 180 km, India cannot ASW at this distance, the Indians say ridiculous China weapons threat to India, a small, alone against the Japanese combined fleet America country, playing India is very easy

Chinese modern submarines could launch missile, especially from the beginning of 039 submarines capable of launching the initiative yj18 guided missiles, submarine-launched missile with a range of 180 kilometers, Qi rely on China's homegrown Beidou satellite navigation system to provide a relay correction in flight rely on active radar guided warhead end within detect enemy warship, active detection distance is 30 kilometers, these capabilities is the ability of the Chinese submarine unique, different from the West's capacity, which is the biggest advantage of Chinese submarines, some say Chinese submarine capability is not muted good, but I have to say that India is currently no one submarine antisubmarine search function on the 180 km distance

worry about your rusted nukes...Indian army forcing Pakistan to buy more and more weapon instead fighting with its pathetic economy...hope you could understand India's game plane Mr KNUCKLE HEAD

Thats the only hope you have.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom