What's new

Indian Defence Expert blasted India

jo modi nay booya woh kaat raha hey ham tu apnay PM ko galyaan nikaaltay rahtay hain kay woh boolta nahe oo bhai hamnay tu kuch bola b nahe hey... inhonay jo kiya kudhe kya aur use may pahns gaye hain hahahhahahaahha

Maa mar gaye aaa ana deee! :lol:

LOL and Before Election Indians were Like

Porkis 1 dafa Modi g ko aane do there'll be no Pakistan on the map... 56 inch ki chaati 5.6 ki reh gai :D :D

Thousands, few, one or half doesn't matter. You are aggressors in IOK. BTW, what's with the women and children? Were they paid by Pakistanis as well? Come on!

The fact that my great grand parents were Turkish and Arabs doesn't mean that I don't qualify for Pakistani nationality. Anyway, I don't want to discuss this.

Looking at you Indians, sometimes I want to believe that unproven theory that humans have really been evolved from monkeys or something similar. But looking at all other races, I find this "theory" hard to believe. :)

Regarding the recruitment, I don't believe any news item that comes from Indian sources except that is in our favor :). What I believe is on the actual footage of thousands and thousands of Kashmiris on streets chanting "Pakistan Zindabad". :)
We are aggressors only after 1989??? Sounds fishy. cause before that, Kashmir valley was never in turmoil like that since 1948... So this only suggests that Kashmiri separatists, Pakistani Army and ISI is paying those unfortunate subjects the money
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/video/stone-pelter-kashmir-geelani/1/714920.html
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ts-paid-Rs-400-a-week/articleshow/7173104.cms

And about monkeys... :-) ,,,that is the problem with you pakistanis, you wont believe the most accepted theories, but will blindly accept hundreds of conspiracy theories... For your information, Evolutionists have provided some facts to endorse their theory; though not adequate, better than those religious theories you guys believe blindly.

Finally, those who are cheering for Pakistan are also furling flag of ISIS. Now why will they do that?? finally some hundred religious bigots paid by rivals doesn't represent 13 million people...
And who are you to give certificate of truth??? You can be delusional if you want... But this is real Kashmir, the heaven on Earth, founded by Sage Kashyapa; Kasmir itself is sanskrit word. And this is real Kashmir, free from religious zealots --->

passing-out-parade_650x400_81457200803.jpg

CcxC4DcUAAIiu59.jpg

hindustan-outskirts-november-srinagar-infantry-relatives-regiment_ffa92de6-9697-11e5-a684-0cefba74d473.jpg

Jammurescue1.jpg

11army-rescue1.jpg

flood_survivor.jpg

We are aggressors only after 1989??? Sounds fishy. cause before that, Kashmir valley was never in turmoil like that since 1948... So this only suggests that Kashmiri separatists, Pakistani Army and ISI is paying those unfortunate subjects the money
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/video/stone-pelter-kashmir-geelani/1/714920.html
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ts-paid-Rs-400-a-week/articleshow/7173104.cms

And about monkeys... :-) ,,,that is the problem with you pakistanis, you wont believe the most accepted theories, but will blindly accept hundreds of conspiracy theories... For your information, Evolutionists have provided some facts to endorse their theory; though not adequate, better than those religious theories you guys believe blindly.

Finally, those who are cheering for Pakistan are also furling flag of ISIS. Now why will they do that?? finally some hundred religious bigots paid by rivals doesn't represent 13 million people...
And who are you to give certificate of truth??? You can be delusional if you want... But this is real Kashmir, the heaven on Earth, founded by Sage Kashyapa; Kasmir itself is sanskrit word. And this is real Kashmir, free from religious zealots --->

passing-out-parade_650x400_81457200803.jpg

CcxC4DcUAAIiu59.jpg

hindustan-outskirts-november-srinagar-infantry-relatives-regiment_ffa92de6-9697-11e5-a684-0cefba74d473.jpg

Jammurescue1.jpg

11army-rescue1.jpg

flood_survivor.jpg

First two lines and I couldn't read more. Seemed to me bullcr**. Thanks for the lengthy response though.... If I have time, I will read the full post and respond.

Back
Top Bottom