What's new

Indian Defence Expert blasted India

Indian Army Attack Nahi kr skti cause Slow Movement hogi Tanks or artillery Deploy krne me
India k pass Artillery bhi nahi hai
Airforce k pass Planes nahi hain jo hain wo Crash kr jaty hain
Navy Sari ki sari deploy nahi ho skti q k China ka bhi khatra hai

Itna Emotional to kbhi nahi hua :cry::cry::cry::cry:

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

HAHAHA...... MAZA AGYAA..... GUMBEER ISTITI HAI.... HARAMKHOR BUKWAS KITNI KERTE HAIN OR AUQAT KIYA HAI IN KI

Kuchh bhi????? you guys are much scared than I thought you would...

This is what they discuss after every incident, whether false flag, or carried out by legitimate freedom fighters. They spend so many days in these discussions that situation loses its intensity.

I am sure Indian Army and Air Force has already informed Mr. Shodi ji that wars are not fought with 56" breasts as Pakistan has snipers who can target the breasts as tiny as 0.56" with perfection.

Kuchh bhi????? you guys are much scared than I thought you would...

Scared? We want you to attack. We are trying day and night. First we morally supported freedom fighters, then those fighters scared the shit out of one billion people, then we requested you to attack us, then we gave you challenge (we thought you like challenges), then we threatened you (we thought you will react abruptly) and in the last couple of days, we are constantly humiliating you.

But it seems there is no shame left in India.

Please tell us what else we should do so that India attacks us?

IAF currently has 32 Operational combat squadrons against 18 that of PAF.
Among those 32, 5 squadrons of Mig21 and 3 squadrons of Mig27 are already falling down from skies even in normal sorties. Remains only 24 which can be handled. :D

Scared? We want you to attack. We are trying day and night. First we morally supported freedom fighters, then those fighters scared the shit out of one billion people, then we requested you to attack us, then we gave you challenge (we thought you like challenges), then we threatened you (we thought you will react abruptly) and in the last couple of days, we are constantly humiliating you.

But it seems there is no shame left in India.

Please tell us what else we should do so that India attacks us?
LOL your last line...
whatever you do, at least dont surrender like those "good old days"

Video is saying enough who is scared and who is not :D
he is worried about china NOT pakistan.... and after chinese press release which no where mentions kashmir issue, the "higher than mountain, deeper ocean & sweeter than honey" friendship is of no use after all...

LOL you last line...
whatever you do, at least dont surrender like those "good old days"

Good old days are gone baby! Those days, we had military divided in two parts. We were fighting insurgency that you took advantage of and stabbed us from behind (as you people always do).

Almost half a century has passed. But if you want to live in the past, I have so many wars to remind you, such as 1965, 1948, if you want to go further in the past, I have the full 1000 years history of Indian subjugation in the hands of my forefathers. :)

So come out of the feelings of those good old days that provided you an unprecedented opportunity of back stabbing that you guys don't let go.

Now we are inviting you, challenging you, humiliating you. For how many more years you will dream of an attack on Pakistan? We are tired baby, extremely tired! :)

Good old days are gone baby! Those days, we had military divided in two parts. We were fighting insurgency that you took advantage of and stabbed us from behind (as you people always do).

Almost half a century has passed. But if you want to live in the past, I have so many wars to remind you, such as 1965, 1948, if you want to go further in the past, I have the full 1000 years history of Indian subjugation in the hands of my forefathers. :)

So come out of the feelings of those good old days that provided you an unprecedented opportunity of back stabbing that you guys don't let go.

Now we are inviting you, challenging you, humiliating you. For how many more years you will dream of an attack on Pakistan? We are tired baby, extremely tired! :)
history is witness that We are not the aggressors... So, if you wanna show your gutts, you will have to break the ice, we promise we will not dissappoint you...
Welcome...

Your forefathers!!!!
i have humiliated many for this... not anymore... its not your fault kid... But your forefathers are in India...

history is witness that We are not the aggressors... So, if you wanna show your gutts, you will have to break the ice, we promise we will not dissappoint you...
Welcome...

Tell this to Kashmiris living in IOK where you use pallet guns to inflict slow painful death to innocent Kashimirs, their women and children.

You are not aggressors? My foot!

Your forefathers!!!!
i have humiliated many for this... not anymore... its not your fault kid... But your forefathers are in India...

Just to correct you, not my actual forefathers, as I am Arab from father's side and Turkish from mother. But even if my forefathers were Hindus, I would have liked to call earlier Muslims as my forefathers.

Anyway, you don't know about our religion so don't know how we associate ourselves with earlier Muslims. It's in our books. Otherwise every human on this planet is the child of Adam and Eve. Don't know about Indians though :)

Tell this to Kashmiris living in IOK where you use pallet guns to inflict slow painful death to innocent Kashimirs, their women and children.

You are not aggressors? My foot!
Sir after what your army did in Bangladesh, you should not talk about humanity any more and about "those FEW kashmiris", everybody knows they were being paid by you guys for pelting and hurling stones... if you wish their well being you should stop radicalising them...
BTW you heard about the recrutments of indian army in kashmir l;ast week?? Applicants from Anantnaag are maximum...

Just to correct you, not my actual forefathers, as I am Arab from father's side and Turkish from mother. But even if my forefathers were Hindus, I would have liked to call earlier Muslims as my forefathers.

Anyway, you don't know about our religion so don't know how we associate ourselves with earlier Muslims. It's in our books. Otherwise every human on this planet is the child of Adam and Eve. Don't know about Indians though :)
if you are arabian and turkish, then how the hell are you Pakistani???
"But even if my forefathers were Hindus, I would have liked to call earlier Muslims as my forefathers", you can even call yourself a martian, i cant stop you.

as per science, every human on this planet is evolved from monkeys...

Indian Army Attack Nahi kr skti cause Slow Movement hogi Tanks or artillery Deploy krne me
India k pass Artillery bhi nahi hai
Airforce k pass Planes nahi hain jo hain wo Crash kr jaty hain
Navy Sari ki sari deploy nahi ho skti q k China ka bhi khatra hai

Itna Emotional to kbhi nahi hua :cry::cry::cry::cry:

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

jo modi nay booya woh kaat raha hey ham tu apnay PM ko galyaan nikaaltay rahtay hain kay woh boolta nahe oo bhai hamnay tu kuch bola b nahe hey... inhonay jo kiya kudhe kya aur use may pahns gaye hain hahahhahahaahha

Maa mar gaye aaa ana deee! :lol:

Sir after what your army did in Bangladesh, you should not talk about humanity any more and about "those FEW kashmiris", everybody knows they were being paid by you guys for pelting and hurling stones... if you wish their well being you should stop radicalising them...
BTW you heard about the recrutments of indian army in kashmir l;ast week?? Applicants from Anantnaag are maximum...

if you are arabian and turkish, then how the hell are you Pakistani???
"But even if my forefathers were Hindus, I would have liked to call earlier Muslims as my forefathers", you can even call yourself a martian, i cant stop you.

as per science, every human on this planet is evolved from monkeys...

Thousands, few, one or half doesn't matter. You are aggressors in IOK. BTW, what's with the women and children? Were they paid by Pakistanis as well? Come on!

The fact that my great grand parents were Turkish and Arabs doesn't mean that I don't qualify for Pakistani nationality. Anyway, I don't want to discuss this.

Looking at you Indians, sometimes I want to believe that unproven theory that humans have really been evolved from monkeys or something similar. But looking at all other races, I find this "theory" hard to believe. :)

Regarding the recruitment, I don't believe any news item that comes from Indian sources except that is in our favor :). What I believe is on the actual footage of thousands and thousands of Kashmiris on streets chanting "Pakistan Zindabad". :)

Back
Top Bottom