What's new

Indian Defence Attache in Kabul Brigadier S.K Narain expelled for raping Afghan Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Commander Haris

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
sk-narain.jpg

Indian Defence Attache in Kabul Brigadier S.K Narain has been reportedly expelled from Afghanistan over charges of raping an Afghan girl.

As per the source report Indian Army Brigadier S.K Narain was posted as Indian defense attache in Afghanistan and performing his duties in Indian Embassy in Kabul.

Reportedly an Afghan girl approached the Indian Embassy for the purpose of scholarship where she was reportedly raped by Indian Defence attache Brigadier S.K Narain.

Afghanistan government taking strict notice of the incidence has expelled the Indian Defence attache from Afghanistan and he has been asked to leave the country immediately.

However no criminal proceedings have been initiated by the Afghanistan government in this regard.

It is worthy to mention here that few weeks ago 3 Indian Army soldiers also raped an Indian girl in the moving train.

Indian Army soldiers have also been accused of rape cases in the UN missions.

Indian Army officers and men are also found involved in hundreds of cases of rapes in Indian occupied Kashmir.

New Delhi is also known as rape capital of the world for highest number of rapes in the world and the same mentality has intruded in Indian Army as well over the years.

any credible source
if this is the case then people like him destroy the image of a country. Indian people need to take strict action against these sorts of people. These people are the real culprit and ordinary people pay the price.

New Delhi is also known as rape capital of the world for highest number of rapes in the world and the same mentality has intruded in Indian Army as well over the years

How convenient :lol:/ The reporter;s name was anus mallik- I can draw an analogy - Mr A mallik shytes every day. Same shyte is now smeared on what writes and propagates

Btw Sweden is the rape capital of the world

this is some serious thing.. crickter to hockey player and now army how many more to come ?
India really need to start some kind of programme in school where they sud teach to boys that rape is bad thing and to girls how to raiz their voices.. no matter what
its not like race whos winning to have rape capital its a serious mind sickness sud do somthing about it.

LOL, you just gave the almighty bambo up those Indians with this report who were questioning the validity of this news.

As for Afghans, the so called Afghan honor is nothing but a fairy tale. How this news was kept under wraps is beyond me.

Honor doesn't mean anything to Afghans. They have a habit of backstabbing.

LOL, you just gave the almighty bambo up those Indians with this report who were questioning the validity of this news.

As for Afghans, the so called Afghan honor is nothing but a fairy tale. How this news was kept under wraps is beyond me.
Afghan didn’t care about girls they may react if the victim was young boy...their prized possession.

Why are the Afghan sources mum about this? It goes against their thought process perhaps that an Indian, an ally can do something so horrendously evil? I am waiting for Afghans to accept that it happened and protect their women. Another incident of violent rape has already occurred under American occupation by an American.

Why are the Afghan sources mum about this? It goes against their thought process perhaps that an Indian, an ally can do something so horrendously evil? I am waiting for Afghans to accept that it happened and protect their women. Another incident of violent rape has already occurred under American occupation by an American.
Afghan didn’t care about girls they may react if the victim was young boy...their prized possession.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/indian-d...aping-afghan-girl.435957/page-2#ixzz4CIxclae8

This is not rape of a girl.... but rape of whole afghan nation and their honor....

This is not rape of a girl.... but rape of whole afghan nation and their honor....
It is not the case of rape but it is the case Master and slave, Indian has right to do which they need and enjoy the friend ship of double abdullah.

Sad incident,
deepest sympathy for that poor girl and i hope the Afghans government will take necessary actions against the culprit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom