What's new

Indian debt trap in Bangladesh

China, Japan and others help us, and they get respect from us in return.

But India........., lol?

Hey, I'm talking about most of general BDmen's perception who suspect India's intention.

Don't ask me why.

You will be upset.

So is any one forcing you to take that loan?
And you aren't happy with India giving you loan, simply out of jealousy of India's progress at the international level.
When a country grows rapidly in just a period as of 1991-2010,it is bound to have some jealous @sses around.
Never mind,we are used to people like you.

In name of providing loan india actually setting debt trap in Bangladesh and Awami regime acting subsurviently pushing Bangladesh to that trap. This $ 1 billion will be used for facilitate indian transit facilitites throgh Bangladesh yet Bangladeshi tax payers has pay for indian benefit. What kind of claimed to be "elected" govt will do such a subsurvient act against its own people?

Highlight on how this is indian robbery rather than loan and how Bangladesh paying for indian development.

1) 1.75 per cent annual interest and 0.50 per cent commitment (penalty if Indian transit facility implementation is delayed) fee

2) Bangladesh government has to repay the loan within a period of 20 years with five years grace period would be provided for the credit

3) Bangladesh would have to procure goods and services at the rate of atleast 85 per cent of the total funds from India.

4) Loan would be spent for upgrading Bangladesh's infrastructure designed to set up for Indian transit facilities

$1b Indian credit spending modalities finalized

Most foolish crib Ive seen.
We are all aware of schemes by companies where they say buy a TV now and pay us in installments. essnetially its a loan given by them to the consumer. you cannot tell storeA that give me the money for a TV I will buy from storeB.
SImilarly India is saying that if you buy 850 mil worth of goods from us, we will give you 1000mil is easy instalments. WHATS WRONG? In fact the 150 mil can be used by BD anyway it chooses. (into pockets also can happen because we are all same blood)
where is the enslavement. This happens ALL the time . India herself has been a recipient of such soft loans.
anything that india says is wrong for you. too bad

So is any one forcing you to take that loan?
And you aren't happy with India giving you loan, simply out of jealousy of India's progress at the international level.
When a country grows rapidly in just a period as of 1991-2010,it is bound to have some jealous @sses around.
Never mind,we are used to people like you.

Don't be upset. The guys is just flaming.

Any sensible person will understand that the cost of the capital that India has offered is in fact lower than the cost at which Bangladesh Government can internally raise the funds. So the thread opener does not even know what he is talking about.

In fact, if Bangladesh Government even if gives this money to let us say Pakistan as a loan, they will make a neat 4% profit just by changing hands.

Now to the point: Bangladesh needs investment and this is a viable source for them. The investment will not only lead to direct benefits but also to increased revenue over the years via the transit trade that they can enjoy from Eastern India. Over and above that, transit trade creates its own economy around it and that will all be in Bangladesh.

Here is the news of South Korea provided loan to Bangladesh inmuch lower (virtually free) rate and no robery attempt.

Man you want to live in charity?? have some respect for your Nation dude.. In your view whoever lends money a robber??? there are many other big robbers out there like IMF,World Bank, US, China, etc.. go and cry about them... instead why crying about India?

Indian robbery in name of loan further exposed by comparative loan provided by South Korea.

As usual a brainless post.
Nowhere is it mentioned that BD can use the 200mil to implement using non-S Korean companies.
India is giving 5 times as much.
India is not giving money for free. and 1.75 is under market rates.
nowhere is it said that only India will use the transit facilities. BD will also use and good for your own economy.
Trade barriers is a different topic and no way connected to this loan.
you are plain dumb

Man you want to live in charity?? have some respect for your Nation dude.. In your view whoever lends money a robber??? there are many other big robbers out there like IMF,World Bank, US, China, etc.. go and cry about them... instead why crying about India?

Because he get paid to cry about india.....this thread is totally waste of time...

Is it just me, or are the Bangladeshis on PDF (With very few exceptions) professional whiners with a shocking Inferiority complex?

Here's how this works, guys.

YOU elect a government.

YOUR government makes economic policies, takes loans etc.

THEY decide to accept a loan or not.

What the f*** are you whining on PDF about? Pick up a godam placard and march on the streets of Dhaka or Chittagong!

Is it just me, or are the Bangladeshis on PDF (With very few exceptions) professional whiners with a shocking Inferiority complex?

Here's how this works, guys.

YOU elect a government.

YOUR government makes economic policies, takes loans etc.

THEY decide to accept a loan or not.

What the f*** are you whining on PDF about? Pick up a godam placard and march on the streets of Dhaka or Chittagong!

:tup: :tup: :tup:

In name of providing loan india actually setting debt trap in Bangladesh and Awami regime acting subsurviently pushing Bangladesh to that trap. This $ 1 billion will be used for facilitate indian transit facilitites throgh Bangladesh yet Bangladeshi tax payers has pay for indian benefit. What kind of claimed to be "elected" govt will do such a subsurvient act against its own people?

now dont cry like a *****,the democratically elected govt of bangladesh by its own population(not by indians)by its own chice inked the deal with India,if u had any problem about this deal u should have gone to China or Pakistan,we dont care a damn about it,as this money is hard earned by Indian tax payers we definitely want it back and it does not matter how,either bangladeshi taxpayers pay it baack or u ask for aid from some other nation

Highlight on how this is indian robbery rather than loan and how Bangladesh paying for indian development.

1) 1.75 per cent annual interest and 0.50 per cent commitment (penalty if Indian transit facility implementation is delayed) fee

what do u want,we should give u it for free,first of all let me tell about u,ur nation is just one of the 100 of irrelevent nation's on the planet,u dont give as any deographic or diplomatic advantage rather than thousands of migrant bangladeshi labours,dont expect anything free from us

2) Bangladesh government has to repay the loan within a period of 20 years with five years grace period would be provided for the credit

because after that time period that property will b ur's,we dont take anything for granted,or if u believe ur nation will b not able to pay it back,that an another issue:azn:

3) Bangladesh would have to procure goods and services at the rate of atleast 85 per cent of the total funds from India.

simple,our money,our criteria,take it or just leave it:bunny:

4) Loan would be spent for upgrading Bangladesh's infrastructure designed to set up for Indian transit facilities

we does not need ur transits facilities,we can even live with out that,just again check the geography of both India and Bangladesh,but as we r paying the money we will definitely use it for our advantage,after 20 yrs u r free to decide what to do with ur infrastructure if u r able to pay back as our money:rolleyes:

Some of the bengladeshis are here just plain anti-indian...Remember the post of Islam written on chappal...

Idune sir I want to know following things...... Could you please answers it ?

1) Is india forcing BD to take loan ?????
2) If india is forcing BD to take loan then why BD is not opposing ??

India is so stupid and weak to help greate bangladesh...

Sometime I feel God is really greate he made awsome examples.

With lot of Love and Lot of Hate.

China, Japan and others help us, and they get respect from us in return.

But India........., lol?

Hey, I'm talking about most of general BDmen's perception who suspect India's intention.

Don't ask me why.

You will be upset.

We already know, most of BD members of PDF are religious bigots and as usual they just have a single goal India bashing. I guess if Japan was 80% Hindu u would be bashing them too. This mindset clearly shows that some bigots just do not want good relation with India whatever u do. If the same loan with same or worse condition was given by Pakistan, these would be praising generousity of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom