What's new

Indian court threatens to block Google

Ban google !

• Ban GOOGLE, the anti- INDIA Spying Agency !!

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • I,d like to sacrifice my privacy for their services

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Government must do an investigation regarding this

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
No, India is a free society. India should work with Googl;e to address any concerns the GoI might have not ban them outright- that is just stupid.

Actually the law is flawed, the wording of which is not fit for a law...

Heyy how can they ban Google? Students survive High School thanks to Google. :argh:
they should learn to use their wisdom to know that google is just another beast spying on INDIA, our country.
Are some members here some puppets of west/ westeners themselves supporting these spay agencies?
Some dumb *** software is not their god and is just a Western propaganda machine like cnn-ibn.
The chinese have their own search engine, just like that. We dont these kind of anti indian junk working in our land.

they should learn to use their wisdom to know that google is just another beast spying on INDIA, our country.
Are some members here some puppets of west/ westeners themselves supporting these spay agencies?
Some dumb *** software is not their god and is just a Western propaganda machine like cnn-ibn.
The chinese have their own search engine, just like that. We dont these kind of anti indian junk working in our land.

I don't think I am a puppet simply because I accept and use the best search engine? If someone is spying on us through Google, GoI can sit down at the table and sort it out. I remember one report which showed that areas like umm.. Area 51 (that lake beside it, forgot it's name), was completely blurred out. So we don't need to ban Google, just sort it out.

If you meant something else by "spying" then i have completely misunderstood you and wasted 5 minutes of your life. :D

What an idiotic move. This is supposed to be a free society with freedom of speech and expression or is our freedom of speech only valid till we start to use it against the politicians??
If India goes and bans google or any "objectionable" content that google provides( or any website provides) I will be ashamed to call myself an Indian( I guess I should go around looking for procedures to change my citizenship on GOOGLE).

You think google is spying on you - don't use it. Or just go to your personal settings and change the options( you can actually stop them from recording ur search history and erase all previous history). And it's not called spying if they tell you what they are doing - read the privacy agreement and terms and conditions before clicking i agree for every single software.
And most of all even if you disagree with what google does- dont go around forcing the action you want on everyone else( by banning google ).

Back
Top Bottom