What's new

Indian Civilization, its contribution to Modern day Science and Philosopy

Haha

Chinese travelers basically just visited Pakistan región and not India.

Which Chinese traveler. :rofl::rofl::rofl: Here Hiuen Tsang journey into India, you must be listening to this name for the first time in your life. :woot::woot:

xzmap.jpg

And Indonesians dont claim Indus valley just because british empire named their country after our river Indus unlike Indians who are ashamed of their origins.

Indonesians speaks a language of Indonesia unlike Pakistanis who speak a North Indian language from UP. British introduced that language in Punjab. :woot:

So now the Vedic Civilization become mytical once i said they originated in Pakistan? Whole world knows the original homeland was west punjab and then they expanded east. There is nothing mytical about them, read the history.

:rofl:

Sapta Sindhu was the part the Indian civilization. ;) hey can you even write few sentences in Sanskrit. :lol::lol:

Most Pakistanis I met (at least ) agree that we share a common history. I don't deny their part. They don't deny ours. Funny to see @shan as an exception. He really makes my day. From Panini the Pakistani to Chinese travelers to Pakistan he steals the show completely. Too bad this is not a comedy forum! :undecided: :omghaha: :nana:

Last edited by a moderator:
Modern day north Indians are UP and Biharis. The fournders are in Pakistan, learn proper history. The original homeland of them was Pakistan, west punjab and surronding áreas.

There was no Pakistan back then. The epicenter even now is in India. What kind stupid logic do you people use to comfort yourselves? I don't believe AIT but whoever they were, the real ones spread from one corner of India till Iran. So Indians have legitimate right to claim.

Modern day north Indians are UP and Biharis. The fournders are in Pakistan, learn proper history. The original homeland of them was Pakistan, west punjab and surronding áreas.

Ancestry is much more important than original homeland. ;) Rigveda mentions about a river called Yamuna, can you locate that river. :smart:

No, you can't take pride in Kafirs' achievements...that would be shirk....

^^^^^^
How can Muslims like you shamelessly take pride in ancient Indian history when Muslims destroy ancient Indian heritage in the name of religion.....

Destruction of ancient Buddha statues by Islamic extremists(Taliban) in Bamyan Afghanistan......
24-0018.jpeg

Save your abuses for people who deserve it. Not for @jaibi he is not like other Pakistanis.

No, you can't take pride in Kafirs' achievements...that would be shirk....

Most Pakistanis I met (at least ) agree that we share a common history. I don't deny their part. They don't deny ours. Funny to see @shan as an exception. He really makes my day. From Panini the Pakistani to Chinese travelers to Pakistan he steals the show completely. Too bad this is not a comedy forum! :undecided: :omghaha: :nana:

Not just him, there are others also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bodhidharma

BodhidharmaYoshitoshi1887.jpg

Bodhidharma was the third son of a Tamil Pallava king from Kanchipuram. Bodhidharma was a Buddhist monk who lived during the 5th/6th century CE. He is traditionally credited as the transmitter of Ch'an (Sanskrit: Dhyāna, Japanese: Zen) to China, and regarded as its first Chinese patriarch. According to Chinese legend, he also began the physical training of the Shaolin monks that led to the creation of Shaolinquan. He was father of Zen Buddhism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodhidharma

But the Kamasutra is 1600yrs old and Islam is 600yrs old.....so, even Islam couldn't stop the 'backward movement' of Muslims...:lol:

What keeps us all from Going Forward in all cases is Religion... It creates an instant 'Them and Us' separatism, rather than just being Humans, leads to ignorance and Hate and Racism...

Look at the state of Middle East Arab countries.. They haven't progressed in thousand years.. And still fighting and killing..

I don't think there was any indian civilization in any part of human history. It was never a uniformed nation, it is not a race, the 'culture' that can be seen today is questionable at best.

Just look at the Terracotta Amry we built 2300 year ago, thousands of vivid terracotta army figures were made in workshops in production lines, with the name of the workshops clearly marked on terracotta army figures. The terracotta army figures were placed in precise military formation according to rank and duty.

Terracotta Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You can also look at our paining Along the River During the Qingming Festival 1000 years ago. 814 humans, 28 boats, 60 animals, 30 buildings, 20 vehicles, nine sedan chairs, and 170 trees on it the very details of the capital city of China at that time, it is a snapshot of the history. The painting was passed on from generations to generations, nicely preserved to allow you to see our civilization at the time.

Along the River During the Qingming Festival - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Please have a look and tell me how could you ever call yourself a civilization when you clearly don't have anything comparable.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/86/Alongtheriver_QingMing.jpg

What keeps us all from Going Forward in all cases is Religion... It creates an instant 'Them and Us' separatism, rather than just being Humans, leads to ignorance and Hate and Racism...

Look at the state of Middle East Arab countries.. They haven't progressed in thousand years.. And still fighting and killing..

I can confirm that when we Chinese were fighting you Turkishs thousands of years ago, you guys were not muslims at that time.

I don't think there was any indian civilization in any part of human history. It was never a uniformed nation, it is not a race, the 'culture' that can be seen today is questionable at best.

Just look at the Terracotta Amry we built 2300 year ago, thousands of vivid terracotta army figures were made in workshops in production lines, with the name of the workshops clearly marked on terracotta army figures. The terracotta army figures were placed in precise military formation according to rank and duty.

Here is your unified Chinese civilization, I don't find any. :smart::lol:

Territories_of_Dynasties_in_China.gif

Here is your unified Chinese civilization, I don't find any.

Our language is a working language of the United Nation, yours is not. That's why our President address the UNGA in Chinese, your liar PM Singh refuse to use your native language to do the same.

:laugh:

Our language is a working language of the United Nation, yours is not. That's why our President address the UNGA in Chinese, your liar PM Singh refuse to use your native language to do the same.

:laugh:

Yes, I do see all UN officials regularly communicating in Chinese.

Here is your unified Chinese civilization, I don't find any. :smart::lol:
Territories_of_Dynasties_in_China.gif

:omghaha: :omghaha: Wikipedia map again :omghaha: :omghaha:

Even a high school can be an expert in chinese history, or for that matter, south asian history. The wiki map is wrong, it didn't even capture the dynasties correctly, much less the territory.

Wikipedia, news article, and blog. When are you going to post some academic source? LOL, your intellect is just not up to par. :nana:

Back
Top Bottom