What's new

Indian Christians flee India to forest

The thread has a funny name. Well , even if Christians are fleeing into the forests , they are still technically in India.
Moreover , this news item should have been posted around an year ago

The last article is recent few days ago - so its still going on its not covered on local news channels obviously - but that does not means its not happening -

Yes Indeed we should and my govt should work for our people.
But as this thread is about India so we are bound to reply in the same context.

As far as about Pakistani issues we have plenty of threads

First fix your problem then you are free to lecture these $%^%$ Indians.. Else it feels like "Sau Sau chuhe khaake Billi Chali ......"..

Yaar you very well know the intention behind this thread. People are just scanning the internet looking for articles that insult, defame Pakistan and India. It would be good if wise people like you just don't reply to things like this.

Regards

The problem is that this is started by Pakistani only after trolling starts from Indian side and believe me except few good debaters from India on the forum mostly those who register with fake IDs mostly and at times picking Muslim names and different flags mostly do trolling.

Rest i do agree with you that such threads from both sides are the same

The last article is recent few days ago - so its still going on its not covered on local news channels obviously - but that does not means its not happening -

If it was going on as said. The media would have covered it .

If it was going on as said. The media would have covered it .

Great you just confirmed that its not one forest but there are many forests people are running off to ..

In any case its .. sad situation if peopel are aware of it they should try to help end it that is the bottom line

Here I was scolding the indian trolls for constantly promoting mudslinging...

Guess now its turn for the trolls from the other side..

Kya hoga is forum ka....

Well it would be nice , if someone can eleborate how the Indian gov is helping the victims - it would be of grave concern , knowing how people are facing problems

But luckily some local newspaper writers have courage to report it I mean who dare write about it with Shiv Sena thugs with guns and hocky sticks waiting for you

Well it would be nice , if someone can eleborate how the Indian gov is helping the victims - it would be of grave concern , knowing how people are facing problems

But luckily some local newspaper writers have courage to report it I mean who dare write about it with Shiv Sena thugs with guns and hocky sticks waiting for you

In india they will be beaten at most but not beheaded or killed.

But u should be more concerned about Christians in Pakistan who are under threat. And u kept mum shows ur hypocrisy and intentions.

1. And u don't see that there are 6 Christian Chief Minister in Indian states.

2. YSR Reddy Chief Minister of AP recently died in a plane crash was also CHRISTIAN in one of the biggest state of India AP where Hindu population is 82% and Christian are not even 1 %.

3. The several minister in Dr. Manmohan Singh cabinet are Christians like Ambika Soni, Oskar Farnandis, former minister Jagdish Tytler and former CM Ajit Jogi.

India's defense Minister AK Antony is Christian.

In india they will be beaten at most but not beheaded or killed.

Looks like ur pretty proud and sure about tht?
What happened last time in gujrat?khalistan and recent christian genocides?
I wonder this time if extremist hindus will discest pregnant mothers and throw there unborn babies into fire or will they just slaughter them alive?:hitwall:

Here I was scolding the indian trolls for constantly promoting mudslinging...

Guess now its turn for the trolls from the other side..

Kya hoga is forum ka....

i have doubt on u buddy

r u Indian or using false flag

The PA may like to start with helping Christians in Pak loosely called ' Bhangis' in Karachi.

I dont know about other areas but here in NWFP the word Bhangee was used in the past for the person who used to provide water to every household while carrying the cans of water on his soulder hanged from a wooden plank.

And BTW the Bnahgees were used to be paid for that

Back
Top Bottom