What's new

Indian BSF Ordered to Stop Border Killings

The change ultimately has to come from the politicians.There has to be a legislation that no one should employ BD workers without valid visas and on violation they (those who employ) should be fined and imprisoned.

Dont give the Bangladeshis work and curb the reason they want to come here. Is any babu listening ?

Absolutely agree. I shouldn't cry murder after employing Bangladeshis and paying half the price you'd pay to your locals. Don't employ them, they won't immigrate.

And places which are facing demographic change, they should elect those politician who won't play votebank card.

Irrespective of all the Indian craps about billions of BD people running away to the asia's largest slum in Bombay, BSF should not be allowed to kill the cow smugglers who frequent between the two countries. Rubber bullets will be good in that case.

And about muslims in assam, they are always assamese of Muslim Bengali origin. No way India can stop their population growth. The growth will take their total population above that of local Assamese Hindus. Demography will certainly be reversed because Muslim women give birth to more children , while other assamese prefer abstination so their women bear less children. It is a cultural matter.

it is not valid that BD people go to Assam to expand the muslim population there. Muslim population in Assam will keep on increasing day by day, and a day will come when this population will overtake the non-muslim population there. By the way, how BD people would fly over Indian fence? Is it a Rath or a Superman flight?

Last edited:
Stupid decision. What's the point of having a border security force if they can't do their duty.

Stupid decision. What's the point of having a border security force if they can't do their duty.

Yes exactly, this is how GoB should think. What is the point of having a Border Guard Bangladesh if they can't do their duty always freely?

Yes exactly, this is how GoB should think. What is the point of having a Border Guard Bangladesh if they can't do their duty always freely?

I will be me more than happy if Bangladesh's so-called Border Guards stop revolting/killing their own commanders and do their actual duty of stopping illegal cross-border immigration.

So far it seems to me that the Bangladeshi demographic invasion of NE India is a conscious effort, and it facilitated (albeit in a passive manner) by the Bangladesh Army and Rifles and to a lesser extent by the GoB.

I will be me more than happy if Bangladesh's so-called Border Guards stop revolting/killing their own commanders and do their actual duty of stopping illegal cross-border immigration.

So far it seems to me that the Bangladeshi demographic invasion of NE India is a conscious effort, and it facilitated (albeit in a passive manner) by the Bangladesh Army and Rifles and to a lesser extent by the GoB.

P1: There are many patriot Bangladeshis here to answer you whether BGB is so-called or not. I do not want to mass to be dirty :coffee:

p2: Lo! It seems the whole world is bent on to dwell in Incredible Indiya! Why not any Burmese go to NE if your NE is rich, why Burmese only come to BD for better life? :what:

Last edited:
P1: There are many patriot Bangladeshis here to answer you whether BGB is so-called or not. I do not want to mass to be dirty :coffee:

The Bangladesh Army is a showcase army and the Bangladesh Rifles are a showcase border force.

The Bangladesh Army has heavy tanks. They look intimidating in parades, but are absolutely useless in Bangladesh's terrain.

p2: Lo! It seems the whole world is bent on to dwell in Incredible Indiya! Why not any Burmese go to NE if your NE is rich, why Burmese only come to BD for better life? :what:

I didn't know Burmese came to BD, why don't you post some links so you can enlighten me?

How many Indians come to glorious Bangladesh?

Bangladeshis come to India to steal jobs, land, and resources because all three things are severely lacking in BD. This is all sponsored passively by the GoB and the Bangladesh Army, simply because they refuse to act upon it or even recognize the problem.

Absolutely agree. I shouldn't cry murder after employing Bangladeshis and paying half the price you'd pay to your locals. Don't employ them, they won't immigrate.

And places which are facing demographic change, they should elect those politician who won't play votebank card.

Finally some solution. Why employ them if you guys are worried about illegal immigrants. Don't give them jobs, money, or anything, and they will stop coming eventually.
I mean if there are 20 million illegal immigrants as you claim, then they must be high in demand. They probably work twice as much with half the rate. Its like protesting to stop prostitution while your the number 1 customer.

Replying P1: I wonder how come a so-called BGB force killed upto hundred BSF in a single incident at Roumari. And, i wonder how far some vegetarian BSF can go with its little physical strength.

Replying P2: Really interesting findings, the Burmese people choosing migration to Malaysia, Thailand, Bangladesh, China instead of so called richest nation India. Your NE states would have to wait many years to catch the Sylhet region, where each home has migrant at UK. People of sylhet naturally would prefer UK for working, not at the NE states in India. LMAO.

In BD if anyone apply for job then he has to mention that he has Bangladeshi nationality in his CV .

Don't Indians mention like that? How BD citizens get job in India by not mentioning that he is Indian?

In BD if anyone apply for job then he has to mention that he has Bangladeshi nationality in his CV .

Don't Indians mention like that? How BD citizens get job in India by not mentioning that he is Indian?

I presume that you do not live in the sub-continent.

The jobs in question are jobs as casual labour and domestic servants, as labourers on construction sites, farm labourers during harvest, when huge numbers of additional hands are needed, and the like. No papers are sought, there are no contracts, there are no statutory protective measures and no security. No ID is required.

^ No, I live in BD. Actually, I wanted to say about any national ID also. I forgot to mention. They(NE) can seek for national ID to give job of laboures, if our people really go there. I saw one man who came from Biher works in street-restaurant here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom