What's new

Indian born Sikh becomes new defence minister of Canada.

14-Dabangg-final-2.jpg

Apparently this guy is talking about what happened with Indira Gandhi. :rolleyes:

Why are Pakistanis claiming persecution as a reason to slip into Europe with other refugees? Why do you think his parents did not chose to hop on over to your country VS. migrating to Canada?

UNHCR points out that Pakistan was the “sixth highest source country of asylum seekers in the industrialised world” in 2014 after Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Serbia and Eritrea.

Thousands of Sikhs fled India because of persecution and majority of Khalistanis lives in Canada is a fact, wearing saffron chaddi on your head will not change this fact. And economic migrants going asylum root is nothing a new. If you want to bring UN Human Rights than don't forget to read it's reports on India.

Thora study vi kar liya karo sir...

Born on 1971,left country in 1976.Tens of thousands of Sikhs live across the globe.most of them are not Khalistanis or their supporters.

Think what you want

I found a Khalistani claiming that his father was a Khalistani.

This is in pakistani DNA not in Indian origin at all...

Migrant crisis: Pakistanis, others dumping IDs to become 'Syrian'

Nothing can match with whole community changing mother tongue over night.

My guts feeling say, it's a bad news for India overall. He has an authority now and he can help the Sikh community of India. They already raised the voice for Khalistan. "Khalsa Khalistan Ka Kashmir Pakistan Ka" a slogan by Sikh people. Just a thought.

Good to hear that Indians are establishing their foothold throughout the world
I hope you did not oppose sonia as PM specifically due to her being born abroad.

My guts feeling say, it's a bad news for India overall. He has an authority now and he can help the Sikh community of India. They already raised the voice for Khalistan. "Khalsa Khalistan Ka Kashmir Pakistan Ka" a slogan by Sikh people. Just a thought.
I doubt he can do much either way, good or bad, for India.

its more of u r desire than gut feeling atleast be honest with u r self as far as khalistan movement its dead in india ( i am from punjab) and here in canada where i live atm its more of symbolic ( only remembered on 2-3 days of year every1 is runnong behind $$s so dont bet on it

I hope he can now do something for hundreds of thousands of other Sikhs too.

So many of them are protesting in Canada; they complain about discrimination in India

many of them wanted to do away with India.

I hope so... may be by allocating some portion from his budget to daily bread for Pdf trolls and pension scheme too..

its more of u r desire than gut feeling atleast be honest with u r self as far as khalistan movement its dead in india ( i am from punjab) and here in canada where i live atm its more of symbolic ( only remembered on 2-3 days of year every1 is runnong behind $$s so dont bet on it

How can you even judge someone's feelings? Anyways, at least it's there and one should never underestimate anything. :).

Thousands of Sikhs fled India because of persecution and majority of Khalistanis lives in Canada is a fact, wearing saffron chaddi on your head will not change this fact. And economic migrants going asylum root is nothing a new. If you want to bring UN Human Rights than don't forget to read it's reports on India.

I found a Khalistani claiming that his father was a Khalistani.

Nothing can match with whole community changing mother tongue over night.

here comes the 'stani who knows more about Sikhs than Sikh's themselves.

So if Canada or NATO declares war on India, this Sikh will not follow orders?

Even if he may be,there is no information what you tried to implicate,i.e. Persecution by state.

I can be wrong as i don't have record of Sikhs who sought asylum in Canada, As majority of Khalistanis i came across were Canadian and on top of that Khalistani are claiming him, so gave honest suggestion to first make sure about his background before celebrating. But as usual, Saffron Chaddies have manufacturing fault, anything can hurt their ultra micro ego.

Back
Top Bottom