What's new

Indian Auto Industry

Friends leave that troller alone.... Lets get back the subject.....

@topic Indian auto industry is going thru one of the toughest time in recent years....Prediction is Car industry may degrow by 1% in 13-14........ 2 wheeler may show marginal improvement but will be less than 10%.... we may get the indications w from april may when the season (Marriage season) starts in north....

Friends leave that troller alone.... Lets get back the subject.....

@topic Indian auto industry is going thru one of the toughest time in recent years....Prediction is Car industry may degrow by 1% in 13-14........ 2 wheeler may show marginal improvement but will be less than 10%.... we may get the indications w from april may when the season (Marriage season) starts in north....

It's predicted to grow 3-5% the coming fiscal as per latest.

They Don't Have an Automobile Industry , but They DO have a Undergarment Industry they are proud of .

Then why are they crying about Indian auto industry?

And one more question to those Bangladeshi's who are crying

If India made vehicles are too bad then why are you buying then? You can buy super duper European vehicles such as BMW, Mercedes Benz, Land rover etc etc. No need to import our vehicles.

We have had auto industry since 60's. Now you STFU. STFU, mister. Now you answer one question from me. What cast are you? You do sound outcast.

outkast.jpg

137789328_Kobe_U_Mad_xlarge.jpeg

We have had auto industry since 60's. Now you STFU. STFU, mister. Now you answer one question from me. What cast are you? You do sound outcast.

ohhhh I see. 60's!!!!
BTW I am an Indian. cast my foot.

Then why are you importing low grade Indian automobiles.
:omghaha::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom