What's new

Indian Attempt to Entrap Saudi Arabia

Really.. the saudi's just strolled into India under the spell of an Indian snake-charmer??
The Saudi's are there for their own "entrapment" of India to offset Iranian influence.
sheesh.

The Saudi regime, for past six decades is dependent on only one entity. US of A.

Indian Attempt to Entrap Saudi Arabia

By Sajjad Shaukat

India seeks to make defence ties with Saudi Arabia in order to entrap it, and to use it against Pakistan, Iran and China. At this critical situation, while war-like situation exists between Tehran and America, New Delhi wants to create further rift between the two rivals.

Visit Original Article Here...

may be against Pakistan but Iran really.... right now India is biggest Iranian supporter.... it is just diplomacy .. to keep good relation with every one. We have good relation with USA and Russia , SA and Iran ..w never took any ones side against other.. just concentrate on your business... unlike Pakistan which always in lap of one r other camp for short term benefits and at end lose more than what it gained
And SA is much smarter than author of article ... they have gr8 balanced relation with most on the nations and they have strong say in Middle east. Author should advice his own country, that will do better for Pakistan rather then trolling

Really.. the saudi's just strolled into India under the spell of an Indian snake-charmer??
The Saudi's are there for their own "entrapment" of India to offset Iranian influence.
sheesh.

i have observed,you have a good view towards resolving matters with others and neutral too.

sheesh.
Original Post By Oscar
i have observed,you have a good view towards resolving matters with others and neutral too.

It must be difficult to keep this kind of views.. I even get bombard from my family by keeping fair and neutral views ..

Looks like this author is paranoid.. & a paranoid is someone who knows a little of what's going on!!

Back
Top Bottom