What's new

Indian Army's Muslim headcount: 3%

Wait.. you are a "Chinese" and you understand Hindi/Urdu? Now don't tell me that you learned this language in school or somewhere else because that would be hard to believe.

Why pretend to be Chinese?

Wow!! according to your logic, are there any Chinese on this forum?

Get real man, anybody against Indians are not Chinese ?

It just prove your racist mind set for everyone to see!!:smitten:

:pakistan::china:

Wow!! according to your logic, are there any Chinese on this forum?

Get real man, anybody against Indians are not Chinese ?

It just prove your racist mind set for everyone to see!!:smitten:

He explained why he said this, so why loose your pants. You sounds more racist than anyother member here.

From Ruag:
Point taken.

From your previous post it seemed that you understood what the Indian Muslim MP said.

Anyways, I do agree that it was a bit rude. Whatever said and done, Musharaff was a guest and should have been treated with respect.

Oh no!! Here come an Indian raid !!

Please find me one RACIST remark through my 200 plus post !!

If you can't, Shut the hell up!!:smitten::pakistan::china:

get a life!!!

you dont seem to understand the diff between accusing someone and getting accused by some one.:blink:
I agree when u say "anybody against Indians are not Chinese "

but that aint look 2 me as "racist" nature.

get a life!!!

you dont seem to understand the diff between accusing someone and getting accused by some one.:blink:
I agree when u say "anybody against Indians are not Chinese "

but that aint look 2 me as "racist" nature.

Get a life? I wonder whether you have one ?? HaHaHa!!:smitten:

Sikh consist of around 15% of Total Army. Should have separate thread for that. Most of Army Personnel comes from Punjab area and that applies to Pakistan too. Punjabis are known for their love towards country and that is the reason for such low count of muslims in India.

You all are speaking in the favor of my argument! Muslims are Muslims First before being Indian. And when they "become Indian", they have to see Pakistan as their "Enemy State". But we know

"Every Momin (true believer) is brother of every other Momin and strengthens it just like a brick holds another brick and constitutes strong building" Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH.

101% thru..... muslims here hardly join army coz they don't wanna shoot another muslim who believe in allah for a kafir country. pakistan is a thru islamic nation so why will they take arm against a Islamic nation for india which don't accept superiority of islam over other religions. infect i think it will be even worse if muslims start join indian army in bigger no. they can back of anytime in case of war with pakistan or who really knows they can even support pakistan with guns and other equipments given by india. Indian army doing very well without muslims.:sniper:

This is where your wishful Secular Status is hurt at the basis. We are Declared Muslim State and by law key posts would be served by Muslims. No controversy about it. But India is a so called "Secular" State and Muslims are the second largest religious group in India. So why Muslims are just 3% instead of 13.4%?

Religious Composition Population (%)
Hindus 827,578,868 82.4%
Muslims 138,188,240 13.4%
Christians 24,080,016 2.3%
Sikhs 19,215,730 1.9%
Buddhists 7,955,207 0.8%
Jains 4,225,053 0.4%
Other Religions & Persuasions 6,639,626 0.6%
Religion not stated 727,588 0.1%
Total* 1,028,610,328 100.0%

Mat b there is some problem with the muslim community here in india??Look at sikhs they are only 1.89 % of india's population still they are about 10% of india military...Can i know Y??

no official source of religious headcount in army......before blaming on indian army i am asking two question ?

1:there are 3200000 Hindus live in Pakistan which made 1.8 % of pak population. what is the percentage of Hindus in Pak army ?

2: There r many Muslim regiment in India army but how many Hindu regiment in pak army ?

Last edited:
That's the love between Hindus & Muslims in Indian army. The Indian Muslims said they wanted to fight the Pakistan Army so they lead the fight. And your papers reported as Human Shields....:)

such a love that the hindus said, ok, we will gladly let you die first then us hindus second??

Well even 3pc is admirable. At least it shows there is "equal opportunity".

thanks you! there is someone who can understand that India is the only country where percentage of Muslim in army is maximum...how ever the data shown is not official but this is true that there r many Muslim regiment in Indian army,which show the equality in Indian army...

This is where your wishful Secular Status is hurt at the basis. We are Declared Muslim State and by law key posts would be served by Muslims. No controversy about it. But India is a so called "Secular" State and Muslims are the second largest religious group in India. So why Muslims are just 3% instead of 13.4%?

Religious Composition Population (%)
Hindus 827,578,868 82.4%
Muslims 138,188,240 13.4%
Christians 24,080,016 2.3%
Sikhs 19,215,730 1.9%
Buddhists 7,955,207 0.8%
Jains 4,225,053 0.4%
Other Religions & Persuasions 6,639,626 0.6%
Religion not stated 727,588 0.1%
Total* 1,028,610,328 100.0%

Does it mean, that a very capable,intelligent and efficient Non-muslim who has caliber to excel pakistan to high growth rates and turn into developed country just cant become PRESIDENT .?

Back
Top Bottom