What's new

Indian Army's Muslim headcount: 3%

This is where your wishful Secular Status is hurt at the basis. We are Declared Muslim State and by law key posts would be served by Muslims. No controversy about it. But India is a so called "Secular" State and Muslims are the second largest religious group in India. So why Muslims are just 3% instead of 13.4%?

Religious Composition Population (%)
Hindus 827,578,868 82.4%
Muslims 138,188,240 13.4%
Christians 24,080,016 2.3%
Sikhs 19,215,730 1.9%
Buddhists 7,955,207 0.8%
Jains 4,225,053 0.4%
Other Religions & Persuasions 6,639,626 0.6%
Religion not stated 727,588 0.1%
Total* 1,028,610,328 100.0%

Well you said it yourself "Muslim State" ,a country which has a noticeable amount of non muslim population.
Atleast we worry about our minorities and didn't declare India has Hindu republic of INDIA!:cheesy:
At least we had a thought for our brothers belonging to the minorities..,but Pakistan's start itself is self explanatory "The islamic Republic of"
It kills all other opinions, leave military or politics alone.
:pop:

Dont tell me u compaire sikhs of Golden temple with terrorists of LAL MASJID?Which is not like Holy MECCA to us like Golden temple to u is?
You brought up Golden Temple to save your face from loosing argument against an INDIAN, thinking no SIKH would read your gibbrish. Golden Temple to this day is very sacret and whoever has desecrated it had the route straight to hell like the Auranzeb and jahangir who we killed in open battlefield's.

Lal mosque people were kidnapping people,beating people nd firing at security forces n had already martyred a colonel... n had Underground tunnels and heavy weapons?And are called TERRORIST...
whatever the hell it was but no has the right to send soldiers in worshiping places like Golden Temple. If i could remember Bindrawala was creation of Indira Gandhi.

Now can u clarify wat u meant with the pathetic example?
Pathetic, yes pathetic when it's optioned towards your selfish behaviour.

Indian audiences n bollywood?hes singin the same song for some indian movie tht millions of losers in india will see and hear his songs.

Make a difference now?
Don't know about that but there is huge line of loosers who we sing the tunes of, so please don't flatter your self just because we speake the same language.

Where did i disrespect ur religion??
You have said more than you could buddy. Just take a look at youself

Before vomiting LOSE MOTIONS frm the back u call ur mouth watch ur tongue n try to understand rather then becoming abusive like a typical pathetic indian troll.
Indeed i sound like a troll when i call your bluff, but you failed to explain in proper manner. I'm sure you can do better than that.

Good for u but tht doesnt change the HISTORY.And the letter to aurangzeb about stopping his war.
So, Auranzeb is loved in your neck of the woods. Explains everything

I never said anything aby religious superiority did i?
I never disrespected sikhism did i?
Just gave facts..... now if u have less brain cells due to extensive mental masterbations thts ur loss.
that 1000 year quote is everything you could say in behalf of the historians on your side....damn shame a hypocrite was the one who was representing his selfish story.

I can type a a whole history if you have the stamina to face the humiliation.

Another good example is Bhai Bhinderwal who fought against indians who stormed and desecrated n disrespected(bombed n massacred) golden temple Sikhisms holiest place of worship....just like Mekkah is for us.

On situations like these Shehzad Roy Pakistani singer has a song tht says...Im allergic to bullshyt.

Dont distaurt history... this aint ur india where u can say watever u can without proof.

Kings who swore allegience to Muslim kings and were under the SHAHANSHAH of the King of kings?

Yet they were asked to convert or anything? and in the 1ooo year history except Aurangzeb u cant give anyother example?
Remember even Aurangzeb didnt force anyone to convert except imposed jaziya n other laws.

SO STOP LYING

Your "Trying to divide" policies are back as usual.
You people are ready to support any one who is against India.
Reason?: The traditional grudge that Pakistani members hold against India.
You say Bhai Bhinderwala.!:cheesy:
Have you ever regarded a sikh as your brother!?
NO
Bhinderwala is your Bhai only because he is trying to divide India on social terms.
And anything that harms India is obviously favorable for you.
Otherwise , i have never ever seen a Pakistani calling a sikh(that too of indian origin) calling a "bhai" with such due respect.
Get that traditional anti-Indian virus out of your head and don't derail the thread.

Well 3 months ago 2 sikhs were beheaded in Pakistan for not paying jiza tax and their heads sent to gurudwara. I dont think that ever happaned in India. As for the Goldern temple it was sikh militants who took arms into the temple first and not the Indian army, but whatever happened was trajic but sikhs and buddhist are dharmic religions we believe in karma, reincarnation and moksha so we have alot in common.

You brought up Golden Temple to save your face from loosing argument against an INDIAN, thinking no SIKH would read your gibbrish. Golden Temple to this day is very sacret and whoever has desecrated it had the route straight to hell like the Auranzeb and jahangir who we killed in open battlefield's.

Which arguement?u sound high.

whatever the hell it was but no has the right to send soldiers in worshiping places like Golden Temple. If i could remember Bindrawala was creation of Indira Gandhi.

So was bhinderwala a hero or a terrorist?

Pathetic, yes pathetic when it's optioned towards your selfish behaviour.

LOL... ur the one who compaired red mosque terrorists with golden temple militants..... ur free u call them terrorists if u like.

Don't know about that but there is huge line of loosers who we sing the tunes of, so please don't flatter your self just because we speake the same language.

Actually we dont speak the SAME language but looks like the new generation has problems speaking their own hindi and the only place one can hear real hindi is SAHARA TV or dordarshan rest is copy of urdu.

You have said more than you could buddy. Just take a look at youself

Sure do.... last page i condemned wat Aurangzeb did?i didnt know tht was an insult to sikhism?

Indeed i sound like a troll when i call your bluff, but you failed to explain in proper manner. I'm sure you can do better than that.

Indeed u sound like more then a troll when u use ur local b,s abusive rantings.

So, Auranzeb is loved in your neck of the woods. Explains everything

Read my post on last page where i condemned his actions... rather then making urself look like a fool.

that 1000 year quote is everything you could say in behalf of the historians on your side....damn shame a hypocrite was the one who was representing his selfish story.

Not on my side.... kindly GOOGLE or browse the web for the 1000 years of Muslim rule u have missed in ur text books while u celebrate Taj mahal and Qutb Minar?

Now thts pathetically selfish

I can type a a whole history if you have the stamina to face the humiliation.

So do i ... but then u would brand me a racist or religious fanatic nd wat not.

Well 3 months ago 2 sikhs were beheaded in Pakistan for not paying jiza tax and their heads sent to gurudwara. I dont think that ever happaned in India. As for the Goldern temple it was sikh militants who took arms into the temple first and not the Indian army, but whatever happened was trajic but sikhs and buddhist are dharmic religions we believe in karma, reincarnation and moksha so we have alot in common.

2 PAKISTANI sikhs in how many years?its not ur business.

They were more then 18000 Pakistani Muslims martyrd just for being against the taliban also.....hope u dont forget tht.

Now ibris ur indian pal calls them militants who took arms in golden temple care to explain to him now?

2 PAKISTANI sikhs in how many years?its not ur business.

They were more then 18000 Pakistani Muslims martyrd just for being against the taliban also.....hope u dont forget tht.

Now ibris ur indian pal calls them militants who took arms in golden temple care to explain to him now?

Umm u never ruled India for 1000 yrs i think ur mistaken

The Mughal Empire (Persian: مغل بادشاہ) was an empire that at its greatest territorial extent ruled most of the Indian subcontinent between 1526 and 1707.

Muslim Bahmani Sultanate (1347-1527)
Hindu Vijayanagara Empire (1336-1565).
Maratha hindu Empire It existed from (1674 to 1818)
Sikh Empire (1799 to 1849)

Total Islamic Rulers 1206–1707 CE u do the maths.

Last edited:
I say they are not Muslims....

I would like to cleaify few things that Islam is th religion for Muslims....and in Islam if any Muslim kills any other Muslim will be taken out from the Islam religion.

As u talk abt PAK ARMY.

There intentions are only to protect Pakistan, and take back Pakistan LAND J&K.

Isnt this taught in Let camps and the ones in Swat..Am just wondering:blink::blink:

Which arguement?u sound high.
LOL is it me or you are just picking up pieces.

So was bhinderwala a hero or a terrorist?
Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale was not a terrorist but an opponent of Indira Gandhi which after being used by congress was left lifeless to go any further due to other Punjab parties were being acknowledged by congress as pawns. There wasn't any SIKH struggle to begin with, it was all political misadventure of congress.

Bindrawala will always be known for his sacrifice for the sake of “faith”.
Which you won't understand because you are blinded by hatred and assumptions against India.

LOL... ur the one who compaired red mosque terrorists with golden temple militants..... ur free u call them terrorists if u like.
Clearly if you look back at your own comments you willsee youself saying these things you disputed about.

Actually we dont speak the SAME language but looks like the new generation has problems speaking their own hindi and the only place one can hear real hindi is SAHARA TV or dordarshan rest is copy of urdu.
New generation speaks kuturd Punjabi not your dillusional urdu mixed of Iranian crap called farsee. The JATT's don't mention a word of Urdu in my Punjab. Maybe yyour own generation is filled with false pride of being urdu speaking punjabi's> NOT IN MY PUNJAB

Sure do.... last page i condemned wat Aurangzeb did?i didnt know tht was an insult to sikhism?
i debunked your 1000 year claim of keeping your ancestors and converts slaves of AFGHAN invaders. Something we Punjabi's take pride in Rooting the hell out invading Afghan's from Shivalik Hills to INDUS River.

Indeed u sound like more then a troll when u use ur local b,s abusive rantings.
craping your pants already when questioned by real Sikh huh......

Read my post on last page where i condemned his actions... rather then making urself look like a fool.
Your posts are full of false accusations and Illusionist fairytail stories.

Not on my side.... kindly GOOGLE or browse the web for the 1000 years of Muslim rule u have missed in ur text books while u celebrate Taj mahal and Qutb Minar?
you kindly need to read more than you have done to really learn the history

Now thts pathetically selfish
Being Ellusionist is a exclusive authority .

So do i ... but then u would brand me a racist or religious fanatic nd wat not.
come on now don't try to act like the naive chick of the block by pretending to be :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Last edited:
Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale was not a terrorist but an opponent of Indira Gandhi which after being used by congress was left lifeless to go any further due to other Punjab parties were being acknowledged by congress as pawns. There wasn't any SIKH struggle to begin with, it was all political misadventure of congress.

Thanks for the details... u compaired them with red mosque terrorists urself... anyways ,,......

Bindrawala will always be known for his sacrifice for the sake of “faith”.
Which you won't understand because you are blinded by hatred and assumptions against India.

Wat assumptions?
:hitwall:

Clearly if you look back at your own comments you willsee youself saying these things you disputed about.

Do tht for me n tell me where i disrespected anyone except asking abt the so called religion or sword n gave u facts.

New generation speaks kuturd Punjabi not your dillusional urdu mixed of Iranian crap called farsee. The JATT's don't mention a word of Urdu in my Punjab. Maybe yyour own generation is filled with false pride of being urdu speaking punjabi's> NOT IN MY PUNJAB

:cheesy: Wat does manmohan singh speak????? KUTURD PUNJABI?:woot:.......URDU is our NATIONAL LANGUAGE... Dont vomit b.s

i debunked your 1000 year claim of keeping your ancestors and converts slaves of AFGHAN invaders. Something we Punjabi's take pride in Rooting the hell out invading Afghan's from Shivalik Hills to INDUS River.

Thanks for b.s.... more pusthuns live in PAK then all of afghanistan..... got buked up now???

slaves?:hitwall: sikh boy 12 to nahin baj gai teray? balouchistan was a part of iran n sindh itself was a state n most conversions took place even before 13th cent... try reading abt sufi saints lik baba fareed gunj,shah shams tabreez,etc etc?

ur lil mentality thts disgusting stops u frm understandin tht.

craping your pants already when questioned by real Sikh huh......

looks like ur going to wash it? never knew real sikhs were nothin but abusers?

Your posts are full of false accusations and Illusionist fairytail stories.

TRUTH HURTS
you kindly need to read more than you have done to really learn the history

before advising others do it urself u need tht urself.

come on now don't try to act like the naive chick of the block by pretending to be :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

lol u shouldnt act like a chick ... jin k ghar sheeshay hotay haien woh dosroun k gharoun ko pathar nahin martay.... u naive lil chick

WOW.... I am amazed at your ignorance.
Taliban claim to be Muslims.
Now tell me...
Are suicide bombings haram? If so how can you call them Muslims?

Taliban are bombing our cities, they are TRYING to invade our land, they are enforcing their law in our country, they have practically declared war on us.

So for me that pretty much justifies killing every single god damn Taliban on this earth.
:pakistan:

How would i know suicide bombing is haram or not i am not zakir naik lol anyway on youtube muslim fundamentalist say it's not haram coz u use ur body as a weapon against the enemy of islam so it's not haram it's allow. and yeah they don't have their own law the law u r talking about is that they are trying to enforce in ur country is "sharia" the official Islamic law. btw i don't understand one thing they were mujaheddin until they were they were spreading terror in kashmir and other parts of india with the help of isi and now when they are against u they automatically became terrorist?

Thanks for the details... u compaired them with red mosque terrorists urself... anyways ,,......

Do tht for me n tell me where i disrespected anyone except asking abt the so called religion or sword n gave u facts.
LOL that was very valuable load of B.S i had encountered all day.

:cheesy: Wat does manmohan singh speak????? KUTURD PUNJABI?:woot:.......URDU is our NATIONAL LANGUAGE... Dont vomit b.s
just because you can't cough it out, it doesn't mean you can't call it a thowup. Manmohan Singh is what we call a BHAPA or PAHPA from Delhi. I don't remember hearing a Punjabi word out of his mouth ever. So you failed to prove your point.

Thanks for b.s.... more pusthuns live in PAK then all of afghanistan..... got buked up now???
They got there for your own mistakes after 47. We kept them away as long as we had a foothold of that Region.

slaves?:hitwall: sikh boy 12 to nahin baj gai teray? balouchistan was a part of iran n sindh itself was a state n most conversions took place even before 13th cent... try reading abt sufi saints lik baba fareed gunj,shah shams tabreez,etc etc?
Jattan dey jado 12 wajday wa naa...Odoo teray wargey line laa kay aagay aagay firday hunday wa, saying sardarji, sardarji, how's it going. I'm sure you know damn well about 12 O'clock rumors about Sikhs Stripping the life of there invading Afghan prides.

ur lil mentality thts disgusting stops u frm understandin tht.
the most discusting thing i had ever read on PDF is your false wide claims

looks like ur going to wash it? never knew real sikhs were nothin but abusers?
If we have had washed it off ages ago, you would of been still speaking Turk and Afghani language for now...forget about the Kuturd Punjabi.

TRUTH HURTS
Yes it does hurts when it's laid out RAW for you to be claiming yourself as a weanner.

before advising others do it urself u need tht urself.
don't waste my time if you ain't up to the mark,,, just move on and save yourself a face to show on another thread.

lol u shouldnt act like a chick ... jin k ghar sheeshay hotay haien woh dosroun k gharoun ko pathar nahin martay.... u naive lil chick
feminine tendencies are things that females tend to do when they are cornered. I'm afraid you pass that limit.

A small number of sikhs protecting millions and millions of innocent hindus couldnt protect themselves frm Muslims?...... Sikhs themselves were created were very small in number, and could easily be finished of by muslim rulers if they wanted to.

there is no doubt sikhs were much more unite then Hindus so they were more then enough able to give muslims a tough fight and they did. as far as finishing Sikhs is concerned i think u should Google
alittle b4 posting such stupid statement. if u will try to read history u will find 100s of wars between sikhs and muslims they tried their best to finish sikhism just like they always try on every other religion but they simply could not. plz do read the biography of guru gobind sing ji and other sikh gurus u will know how many non human ways muslims tried to stop sikhism and Hinduism.

First of all sikhism is a religion not some ethnicity tht u claim they r killers n stuff.
2)If islam spread my sword a wonder why the majority of india is Hindu while it was under MUSLIM RULE FOR A 1000 YEARS?
3)So does Islam.
4)The langar u gave example about is similiar to any langar in Sufi.saint shrines or even mosques.

I have no idea where from u learn history.....1000 years??? do lal musjid publications still publish history books???:undecided:

Another good example is Bhai Bhinderwal who fought against indians who stormed and desecrated n disrespected(bombed n massacred) golden temple Sikhisms holiest place of worship....just like Mekkah is for us.

the problem is Indian gov. and bhindrawale both were trying to save golden temple against each other. indira use to think he was a terrorist who hide in a holy place so she was trying to take him out of golden temple. there is no issue of golden temple if someday Indians feel some terrorist like daud or masud ajhar is hidden in makka and makka administration is helping them believe it or not we won't leave even makka same goes for hindu temples and chiristan churchs.

Dont distaurt history... this aint ur india where u can say watever u can without proof.

Well indian historians being appreciated all over world not like pakistan where history means PTV shows and zaid hamid jingoistic fantasies.

Yet they were asked to convert or anything? and in the 1ooo year history except Aurangzeb u cant give anyother example?
Remember even Aurangzeb didnt force anyone to convert except imposed jaziya n other laws.

SO STOP LYING

forget aurangzeb you tell me a single muslim king of india who didn't tried his own ways to force hindu sikhs for join islam. they break our temples coz they wanted us to stop believing in hindu gods and start believing in their Arabian concept of god. they killed uncountable hindu sikhs didn't leaved even old and kids. they raped woman just to force hindus to join islam. majority of hindus refused islam as their religion but a big no. of hindus got scared and joined islam coz they didn't wanted their woman to got raped and kids to be die in small age. No offense i advice u to check ur family history who really know u may found ur forefathers were also got forced to embrace islam. just my advice coz seems like u hate hindus sikhs very much if u will found ur forefathers use to be hindus maybe u will stop hating them this much.

If Muslims wanted there would have been no hindu nor sikhs........remember wat Aurangzeb alone did to the sons of Guru?

as i said already muslims tried their best but every nation is not Persia, turkey, Indonesia, Malaysia etc. and yes only u can proud on the killing of two kids for the religion.

Indian audiences n bollywood?hes singin the same song for some indian movie tht millions of

losers in india will see and hear his songs.

u really need to think twice b4 post anything which can be possible but only in ur dreams.

Where did i disrespect ur religion??

in each and every single post of ur.

just because you can't cough it out, it doesn't mean you can't call it a thowup. Manmohan Singh is what we call a BHAPA or PAHPA from Delhi. I don't remember hearing a Punjabi word out of his mouth ever.

he hardly speak even hindi he is familiar with English only.

Last edited:
there is no doubt sikhs were much more unite then Hindus so they were more then enough able to give muslims a tough fight and they did. as far as finishing Sikhs is concerned i think u should Google
alittle b4 posting such stupid statement. if u will try to read history u will find 100s of wars between sikhs and muslims they tried their best to finish sikhism just like they always try on every other religion but they simply could not. plz do read the biography of guru gobind sing ji and other sikh gurus u will know how many non human ways muslims tried to stop sikhism and Hinduism.

I have no idea where from u learn history.....1000 years??? do lal musjid publications still publish history books???:undecided:

the problem is Indian gov. and bhindrawale both were trying to save golden temple against each other. indira use to think he was a terrorist who hide in a holy place so she was trying to take him out of golden temple. there is no issue of golden temple if someday Indians feel some terrorist like daud or masud ajhar is hidden in makka and makka administration is helping them believe it or not we won't leave even makka same goes for hindu temples and chiristan churchs.

Well indian historians being appreciated all over world not like pakistan where history means PTV shows and zaid hamid jingoistic fantasies.

forget aurangzeb you tell me a single muslim king of india who didn't tried his own ways to force hindu sikhs for join islam. they break our temples coz they wanted us to stop believing in hindu gods and start believing in their Arabian concept of god. they killed uncountable hindu sikhs didn't leaved even old and kids. they raped woman just to force hindus to join islam. majority of hindus refused islam as their religion but a big no. of hindus got scared and joined islam coz they didn't wanted their woman to got raped and kids to be die in small age. No offense i advice u to check ur family history who really know u may found ur forefathers were also got forced to embrace islam. just my advice coz seems like u hate hindus sikhs very much if u will found ur forefathers use to be hindus maybe u will stop hating them this much.

as i said already muslims tried their best but every nation is not Persia, turkey, Indonesia, Malaysia etc. and yes only u can proud on the killing of two kids for the religion.

u really need to think twice b4 post anything which can be possible but only in ur dreams.

in each and every single post of ur.

he hardly speak even hindi he is familiar with English only.

Bhai. There are some who enjoy dwelling in their own fantasies. You should let them be. You may have just ruined somebody's huge bigoted imagination by stating such facts. :D

Back
Top Bottom