What's new

Indian Army’s ‘Future Soldier Program’ Will Make Our Soldiers The Most Feared On The Planet

EMP and laser is new talk in town . But the old question remains the same . Can we have that power supply to produce all that energy to a movable platform rather than a stationary subject. ?

( many of the people who's reading might have heard or discussed about plasma stealth of Russia as an answer to F 22 and the question remained the same . Power plant to the energy to require to produce such an EMP or laser )

Untrue.
Most of what you said are just conjectures. How would you know all that?

Really? Do we now start washing the dirty linen in public? Can you kindly explain why funds under Army Commander's Special Financial Powers are not utilised for better body armour?

You don't really expect the equipment to stay mint condition throughout its usage do you? Usage means it will be damaged, no helping that specially if they are being used by soldiers in unkind conditions.
I think this amount of damage is common across every other military in the world. Unless you can prove me wrong with facts and links i.e.

Example of a fact: IPEs scaled items to be held in stock ... serviceability of the same is pathetic as idiots open to see an effing canister and the equipment from its vacuum sealed pack!! Rendered useless. And this is the War stock.

Only 01 am I giving you right now ... really we will delve into arena where even I would rather not .. just to prove that I am right !

HHTIs and NVGs are still not standardised you would only see a very little population of the army using these.

Whose fault? Is it the MGO or someone else who is responsible for acceptance of equipment? What stops you to NOT accept a substandard- nonstandard equipment or something that is different from the bid parameters? Why is it difficult to rationalise and accept an equipment?

Lvl 3 BPJs were only recently finalized and that too less than half of that required by the army.

Half? not even 20%

Is that the army's fault? Unlike Kevlar canvas products are bound to be damaged that is the damage you are seeing and let me remind you that these were in use since the last decade, there had been no change even after continuous requests by the army.

My dear sir, it is the same excuse that army is losing its respect. Whose fault?

Why don't you refuse to undertake operations in Kashmir valley till 100% authorisation of body armour is made available?

The ridiculous people say that the authorisation is 50% for services .... you mean to say that in Valley the remaining 50% are not likely to get shot?

It is similar to 3rd pay commission when the then chief refused NFU saying it will remove the charm of becoming a general in army ... and now armed forces are crying for NFU as your MES staff gets paid more than the Chief Engineer of Colonels rank and retires at 60 where as the Colonel retires at 54!!!!

What an effing joke!!!

Who stops you from using funds which you surrender every year (Rs 3000 cr annually is a normal out of capital expenditure!!!!)

http://www.rediff.com/money/report/...s-armys-money-to-fill-budget-gap/20120312.htm

http://www.firstpost.com/india/defe...on-indias-military-modernisation-2660566.html

Who stops the armed forces chiefs from refusing to fight without equipment? Even the CAPFs have X-95s now, as they refuse to accept INSAS!!!!! They have managed to get their Counter Insurgency allowance out of tax bracket whereas army pays tax on Siachen allowance also.

http://www.firstpost.com/india/defence-budget-surrendering-funds-has-put-brakes-on-indias-military-modernisation-2660566.html

answering your question, yes I have seen the condition of the BPJs and I also know why they are damaged, because they are old and of low quality..
Chairman of the SCD Khanduri, an ex Major General has over 3 decades of experience has complained numerous times to DGQA under DDP, MOD about the horrendous quality of the ammunition and arms given to the soldiers.
he also complains about how between 2009 to 2014, the Army had demanded 133 items required for the use of ammunitions but Ordinance Factory Board managed to supply only 23 entities from the demanded list.
All of this when we have world class companies like MKU in our backyard.

Exactly. Only complain ..... have the spunks to call off operations .... do you?

Well you better be, this shiny gear is paid for by taxpayers not like donations and aid for pakistanis. Our brass fuks things up up and it's our soldiers who have to pay.

The day you use it, let me know .. till then don't bother me

Please read the Op Bagtore and then ask me how the young Lieutenant died

Its an effing joke that he was prone and the bullet grazed the edge of the plate of patka and ricochetted off into the crown of his head which juts over the upper edge of the patka

so don't pontify

Really? Do we now start washing the dirty linen in public? Can you kindly explain why funds under Army Commander's Special Financial Powers are not utilised for better body armour?

Again.
Are you kidding me????

Any financial powers exercised by the Army Commander's Special Financial Powers comes only with the consent of the Integrated Financial Advisor or IFA appointed by GoI.
Army commanders have no power to use any of the said funds without the approval of the government.

And again the blame is back on the babus.

Example of a fact: IPEs scaled items to be held in stock ... serviceability of the same is pathetic as idiots open to see an effing canister and the equipment from its vacuum sealed pack!! Rendered useless. And this is the War stock.

Only 01 am I giving you right now ... really we will delve into arena where even I would rather not .. just to prove that I am right !

Again you just spouted rhetoric.

YOU DON"T KNOW THAT.
Where are all these baseless accusations coming from?

Please either give us a valid link or your point is moot.

Whose fault? Is it the MGO or someone else who is responsible for acceptance of equipment? What stops you to NOT accept a substandard- nonstandard equipment or something that is different from the bid parameters? Why is it difficult to rationalise and accept an equipment?

Again, the said equipment have to be deemed acceptable by the government not the army.
The army's job is to field tests and give reports to GoI rest of the finalization is the governments responsibility not the army's.
If the GOVERNMENT DOESN'T APPROVE THE VENDORS WHAT IS LEFT TO ACCEPT?

Half? not even 20%

Yes, a decision that took the babus a decade to implement and in that too they dilly-dalied.

My dear sir, it is the same excuse that army is losing its respect. Whose fault?

Why don't you refuse to undertake operations in Kashmir valley till 100% authorisation of body armour is made available?

Who stops the armed forces chiefs from refusing to fight without equipment? Even the CAPFs have X-95s now, as they refuse to accept INSAS!!!!! They have managed to get their Counter Insurgency allowance out of tax bracket whereas army pays tax on Siachen allowance also.

That is preposterous.

Army is in the eye of the storm, where every decisive battle and every terrorist activity takes place.
If the army refuse to undertake operations for a single day there will be pandemonium in the valley.
They are not paramilitary forces where you encounter adversity occasionally.
CAPFs can afford to wait it out Army can't.

It is similar to 3rd pay commission when the then chief refused NFU saying it will remove the charm of becoming a general in army ... and now armed forces are crying for NFU as your MES staff gets paid more than the Chief Engineer of Colonels rank and retires at 60 where as the Colonel retires at 54!!!!

What an effing joke!!!

BS.
Army was completely against the exclusion of armed forces in the NFU from the very inception of the NFU.
The chiefs never refused, they wanted a part of it, UPA never let them.
OROP happened because they were not being included from the very beginning.

In short Ministry of Defence "stops you from using funds".
These are sensitive issues where funds need to be in the army's control, you cannot take it just because it was unused for just a year. It takes time to finalize with vendors and the Government cannot just take army's money to balance its books or hold the army hostage to deadlines. Its the country's security at stake.

Read your own links you'll know the answer.

"The revelation by Defence Minister Mohan Parrikar on 4 March that he discovered India was paying the US Department of Defence for new weaponry, even though $3 billion which had earlier remitted was lying forgotten in a Pentagon account is not a small matter. Ministry of Defence had reportedly put the said money in a Pentagon account for weaponry that was to be bought under the Foreign Military Sales (FMS)."

"A former Vice Chief of the Army while in service was told by his friend in Defence (Finance) that they are required to submit a quarterly report from the very beginning of the financial year (FY) as to how much of the defence funds they would be able to surrender at the end of the FY. That is why crores of rupees is surrendered year after year from the Defence Budget while the forces are holding equipment that is 50 percent obsolete. While there was big furore over Gen VK Singh’s, then Army Chief to prime minister Manmohan Singh on criticalities in the Army, public would be unaware that such letters have been written by many Service Chiefs including Chairman Chiefs of Staff Committee in the past. Yet despite criticalities, year after year crores of rupees from the defence allocations are surrendered every year. Isn’t it criminal that these $3 billion were lying with the US while our forces were starved for equipment? Besides, FMS route being the fastest, how could this amount be ‘forgotten’, or was this by design?"

@bloo will recuse from this discussion as it is unsavoury (i hope you understand it)

Thanks for your responses

Every body is already afraid of your army :help:
Why dont healthy Indian men Join army?
chacha too to rehne dee , faltoo bekar ke comments deta hai yaha pe hamesha . abhi to party shuroo hui hai , modi ji and his team have huge plans for modernization of armed forces and personnel ( which was delayed for around 2 decades [ thanks to khangress and anti Bharat anti hindu brigade ] ) which will be executed in another decade. baki , khuda apko lambi omar daraz kare , taki MODI ka matlab apko bhi samajh me aa jaye , health pe fir kabhi baat karenge , pehele bangladeshi bhaiyo ke genes pata lagao aap , kaha ke hain poorvaj ( ancestors ) bye for now !

Regular RR troops - Patka offers superior protection against 7.62 compare with any other helmet out there.

View attachment 310923

Ballistic Helmet - Mach Infantry

View attachment 310925

--------------------------------------------

Pak troop - Tin Helmet during recent Baccha Khan attack

View attachment 310926

India export BPJ and stuff to Turkey and other countries for their security forces.

That not a Tin can helmet rather a ballistic helmet without a cover ...

More from the same attack;
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Here is a recent pic of Army and Paramil troops at Torkham;
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

chacha too to rehne dee , faltoo bekar ke comments deta hai yaha pe hamesha . abhi to party shuroo hui hai , modi ji and his team have huge plans for modernization of armed forces and personnel ( which was delayed for around 2 decades [ thanks to khangress and anti Bharat anti hindu brigade ] ) which will be executed in another decade. baki , khuda apko lambi omar daraz kare , taki MODI ka matlab apko bhi samajh me aa jaye , health pe fir kabhi baat karenge , pehele bangladeshi bhaiyo ke genes pata lagao aap , kaha ke hain poorvaj ( ancestors ) bye for now !
Dergay bhai am tu...

That not a Tin can helmet rather a ballistic helmet without a cover ...

Wrong

That was a M1 style clone and not a PASGT you showed in the other pics

For reference
M1 clones in swat valley. Man behind is wearing motorcycle helmet lol :)
116725d1277239627-m1-helmet-clone-swat_valley_0515.jpg

More M1 clone tin helmet

116848d1277310523-m1-helmet-clone-73361023.jpg

PASGT CLONE
U138P200T1D306660F10DT20100303002431.jpg

Wrong

That was a M1 style clone and not a PASGT you showed in the other pics

For reference
M1 clones in swat valley. Man behind is wearing motorcycle helmet lol :)
116725d1277239627-m1-helmet-clone-swat_valley_0515.jpg

More M1 clone tin helmet

116848d1277310523-m1-helmet-clone-73361023.jpg

PASGT CLONE
U138P200T1D306660F10DT20100303002431.jpg
Moron these pics are from early 2000s.

Back
Top Bottom