What's new

Indian Army war-gamed possible AJK action; plans ready: COAS Gen Bipin Rawat

I have a uneasy feeling that some really powerful people from my country want some kinda conflict to happen...the threats that come from people in power have only gotten worse over a period of time...i was thinking this was all for the masses but now i seriously believe they are planning some thing big...its not even election yet...already the heat is hitting the roof....we are expecting some kinda of major attack...its only a matter of time looking at the past attacks...the response i am afraid will be huge this time.....this government is not afraid to see blood flow....a limited conflict is on the table it seems.

Nah. Sanghees want AK. They obsess over it but bipin knows he ain't Russia and just waltz in and take it. Game ain't over. Bipin ain't trolling pk. His comments are meant to soothe damaged Indian egos "don't worry saffronistas, we can take back AK if we want to. Just don't feel up to it today".

- Before 26th Feb, you did not believe India will bomb you. Your nuclear bluff was called on 26th.

- Before 5th Aug, you believed somehow IOK will be Pak one day. Modi broke that dream on that day.

- Post 5th Aug, you have given up on IOK and are already talking about how it will be difficult for India to snatch azad Kashmir. Indians still can’t believe their eyes it was that easy to manage Pak. Majority Indians don’t care about azad Kashmir. Who knows, India might still get AK when a situation might favour it in the future.

- Before 26th Feb, you did not believe India will bomb you. Your nuclear bluff was called on 26th.

- Before 5th Aug, you believed somehow IOK will be Pak one day. Modi broke that dream on that day.

- Post 5th Aug, you have given up on IOK and are already talking about how it will be difficult for India to snatch azad Kashmir. Indians still can’t believe their eyes it was that easy to manage Pak. Majority Indians don’t care about azad Kashmir. Who knows, India might still get AK when a situation might favour it in the future.
What nuclear bluff? We blew you out of the skies with AMRAAMs. We don't even NEED a nuclear bluff against you.

Modi shifted goalposts on 5th Aug, that is all, a highly provocative act of trolling. It needs punishment yes, but we still hold the same percentage of your land we did on Aug 4th. What you gonna do?

More war games with bipin..?

Your biggest problem is that you believe your own propaganda.

"Nuclear bluff" ... Funny.

What nuclear bluff? We blew you out of the skies with AMRAAMs. We don't even NEED a nuclear bluff against you.

Modi shifted goalposts on 5th Aug, that is all, a highly provocative act of trolling. It needs punishment yes, but we still hold the same percentage of your land we did on Aug 4th. What you gonna do?

More war games with bipin..?

Your biggest problem is that you believe your own propaganda.

"Nuclear bluff" ... Funny.

Pak nukes, abdalis don’t have the same bite as it was pre 26th Feb. Nobody gives them a fu** anymore.

Not funny. 26th Feb & Aug 5th will always be the watershed moments that changed the discourse in South Asia. All for the better for the region in my view.

Trust me Pak could do another 27th Feb and possibly get away with it tomorrow even. It won’t change anything on ground.

I have a uneasy feeling that some really powerful people from my country want some kinda conflict to happen...the threats that come from people in power have only gotten worse over a period of time...i was thinking this was all for the masses but now i seriously believe they are planning some thing big...its not even election yet...already the heat is hitting the roof....we are expecting some kinda of major attack...its only a matter of time looking at the past attacks...the response i am afraid will be huge this time.....this government is not afraid to see blood flow....a limited conflict is on the table it seems.
lols there is nothig like limited conflict it will be all our war and many will die satisfying ego of a 2 takkay ka jahil chai walla who in his delusion and to keep his support baae on his side is willing to kill hundreds and thousands of people on both side of border and amazing part is the bhungee ungly baboons in india are happy that chai wallanis flexing his muscles lols crazy shit

Pak nukes, abdalis don’t have the same bite as it was pre 26th Feb. Nobody gives them a fu** anymore.

Not funny. 26th Feb & Aug 5th will always be the watershed moments that changed the discourse in South Asia. All for the better for the region in my view.

Trust me Pak could do another 27th Feb and possibly get away with it tomorrow even. It won’t change anything on ground.

nuclear bluff lols do you even realise if our leadership was as fked up in the hed hike yours ypu baboon would probably be vaporized or fking coughing of cancer?

what kinda fk heads you baboons are?

Is this clown really leading a professional army? I doubt it. He is not only clearly stating his intentions but at the same time making assumptions about Pakistans response, it seems his whole strategy is based on assumptions. Does he really think that Pakistan Army are unarmed Kashmiris which can be steam rolled by his soldiers, the clowns in positions of power in India will get all of us killed including themselves.
IK and Soros meeting occurred for a reason!!! It's another "Zia-ul Hak vs Rajiv Gandhi" moment....

Oh boy we got a real stupid one here, and he is setting new records for stupidity for other Indians.

IK and Soros meeting occurred for a reason!!! It's another "Zia-ul Hak vs Rajiv Gandhi" moment....

Yeah I did thought about it, but knowing my countrymen and Soros being the favoured boogieman, I am gonna hold my judgement for now.

Pakistan is always in illusion , when Kashmir special status taken away, including their PM was at high voice , the kids here were talking about starting a war next day

where are you all , Kashmir is getting back to normalcy and what happened to Pakistan diplomacy , Ummah and other organization

Understand one thing no one in the world care for you Pakistanis -- you are nothing in this world

u can never match India in war, in economy or anything

but just in self motivating and chest thumping our fougi is equal to 10 Indian fougi

we have cut you in to half and still chest thumping we won 61 , 72 , 47 etc....

understand yourself first , understand your limitations

Yet you retarded Indians with an inferiority complex are here on a Pakistani forum, trying to convince yourself that you are better than Pakistan. We cut you in half in 1947 and we kicked your *** in 48, 65 and 2019. Go build a toilet and figure out new ways of turning cow piss into treats.

Yet you retarded Indians with an inferiority complex are here on a Pakistani forum, trying to convince yourself that you are better than Pakistan. We cut you in half in 1947 and we kicked your *** in 48, 65 and 2019. Go build a toilet and figure out new ways of turning cow piss into treats.
Well said bro . Aese logon ko report krwao yar @Dubious plz block this retarded troll head @Av8er

The indian fart force was so mighty that Pakistan dare not approach its borders. After 27 feb now the monkeys army is jumping up and down I guess soon the will be a showdown
And then it will be the navy's turn to scream even though feb we flushed out their submarine

I don't know how Indians brain works.We knew they would do something.And we retaliated without using nuclear rhetoric.They actually believe that we will go to nuclear because a few planes intruded in our air space.

Back
Top Bottom