What's new

Indian Army using Cluster bombs on Civilian population

I suggest you to join a Defence forum only if you have a basic knowledge of defence related things.
It's quite irritating to go through such Zahilana discussion.

Cluster Bombs are a thing that can be dropped only from plane
No from arty or mortar.

And toy bombs can not be fired from a barrel. They need to be planted.

Ask Hafiz Seid.
It is quite a 'kovva naak le gaya' like situation.

Are you retarded? Mortars were used extensively to fire Cluster bombs in Syria. They can be launched by ground!

A cluster munition is a form of air-dropped or ground-launched explosive weapon that releases or ejects smaller submunitions.

Time to use chemical weapons on these butchers

Current Indian ambition is to drag Pakistan into another conflict in Kashmir either by means of an attack in IoK (false flag or deliberate slip) or by provocation on LoC. As said, Modi anxiety & desperation reaching new level due to striking him out of Afghanistan peace process. India now needs some reason to prolong or sabotage peace process and so, a new drama to brag & malign Pakistan. However, Pakistan position is now different as compare to past and that isolation dream is already down the drain.

Take it easy you cry baby. They know what to do. They are smart and don't need your advice.

UN Resolution is to be enforced in Kashmir soon.

Bad Timing for you to oppress Kashmiris.

Indian Yatris will be allowed by Pakistan to visit their holy sites.

Current Indian ambition is to drag Pakistan into another conflict in Kashmir either by means of an attack in IoK (false flag or deliberate slip) or by provocation on LoC. As said, Modi anxiety & desperation reaching new level due to striking him out of Afghanistan peace process. India now needs some reason to prolong or sabotage peace process and so, a new drama to brag & malign Pakistan. However, Pakistan position is now different as compare to past and that isolation dream is already down the drain.
You will do nothing and that's why this fake drama to do nataunki in UN. No clustered bomb were used but yes bomb were used of unknown origin.

I still hope peace should prevail and Pakistan dismantle JEM and choose path of peace and prosperity in the region.

You will do nothing and that's why this fake drama to do nataunki in UN. No clustered bomb were used but yes bomb were used of unknown origin.

I still hope peace should prevail and Pakistan dismantle JEM and choose path of peace and prosperity in the region.

Armchair, Modi and that BS along with BIPIN had the same mindset but 27th was the day as a lesson to learn instead of being some hard Modi follower. Speaking of drama is like rich coming from India.

i think use of cluster bombs should be investigated under u.n supervision and we should ask u.n team to gather evidence from this region so that india cannot decline it

Are you retarded? Mortars were used extensively to fire Cluster bombs in Syria. They can be launched by ground!

A cluster munition is a form of air-dropped or ground-launched explosive weapon that releases or ejects smaller submunitions.

Who makes them ??
Please post some pics of mortar launched cluster munitions.
I searched Google, found mention in wikki, but not any description.

I would like to increase my knowledge with thanks.

Who makes them ??
Please post some pics of mortar launched cluster munitions.
I searched Google, found mention in wikki, but not any description.

I would like to increase my knowledge with thanks.
Lots army of the world using Cluster bombs in their long range artillery and MLRS , and don't troll here @Republic

We do give the response but the response needs to be proportional and sufficient to the provocation.
I don't think we'll be taking any step that would provoke escalation, which is what the Indians may be hoping.

Why not we giving them what they want??

Back
Top Bottom