What's new

Indian Army targets Passenger bus in Kashmir killing 10 civilians

Status
Not open for further replies.
why Pakistan army hiding behind civilians.....????
Civilians own land at their borders it's their home. Why is India deliberately firing at civilians? You clearly know where the Pakistani posts are but still fire indiacriminently. Why is India killing innocent civilians?

O thanks for admitting its not your mistake he radicalized you i pitty you. That he jus offered a chai and you changed for him:disagree:

Playing victim card again bro, it does not suit you guys!

Good I voted for him, because he is terrorising the Pakistanis. Effective and direct to the point.
Understandable coz this terrorist cant get a vote from a reasonable and sensible man.
Other part of your statement is being replied on border.

Indian Army never target civilians, even during our cross border raid we categorically said that the targets were terrorist launchpads not even the Pak. Army but Pak. Army is shelling our area and we are shelling theirs in return, an artillery shell cannot distinguish between Army and civilian, so civilian casualties are an unfortunate outcome, there are civilian casualties on Indian side as well, if you follow Indian news sources you'll know. Consequently, India has removed civilians from the line of fire while Pakistan has not.

Really? Lanjot massacre and many others are cheerfully claimed by your fanboys on this forum alone.

yeah this is getting out of hands but celebrating the dead civilian is just fine.
may these child killers rot in eternal hell

I will get my priests for a Poona and ensure for a safe passage to heaven and ensure their athma shanti is complete, so don't worry.

You sure you'll be there to regret? If we go through his track record all he has done is get people killed. First gujrat, then kashmir, then suicides because of de monetization, killing of soldiers on the border. What good has he done except buying more arms to take the region back to stone age. HE wasn't even able to clean the streets that thing failed as well. So good for you if you want to regret for next 15 years.
First of all Gujarat violence happened in 2002 because of some incident which triggered communal violence. On the other hand EVERY YEAR more people have died in Pakitan due to bomb blasts,suicide attacks AND Ethnic violence in Karachi. About suicides due to monetization,it is news for me.

Sure, take pride is mutilating soliders & don't call yourself a professional army.
No..we wana prove that UR Hanuman's are not save even in the otherside of loc , and despite of having all super dupper weaponry no one can stop them to die

Please tell indian Army b
Oh, baby!! usual BS from Pakistani members what they have been taught in their madarassas. You owned what you did yesterday. Seems you r crying hard today

Hello Raju did you also drink chai wala chai

I think if they want war we should give them war. This extremist modi is blood thirsty and won't stop before massive number of lives are lost. Indians will regret electing this illiterate tea maker.
why do the things odi wants? Why not do things he don't want. Why not we really starts sponsoring separatist in India as if we do or not, India is blaming us for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom