What's new

Indian Army targets Passenger bus in Kashmir killing 10 civilians

Status
Not open for further replies.
You haven't read the news properly. It says even the Ambulance was targeted. There are chances that bus came under attack by chance, but then again saying they are blindly targeting the area is another violation of combat rules.

Its unfortunate both the bus and the ambulance came under fire, but how could you deny the possibility that no military presence was there in the area?

@waz @WebMaster can we get rid of these vicious trollers above who have no dignity nor a sense of shame on human life loss. Send them back to the holes they came hissing from.

Plus, Pakistan army generally fires at the civilian population in Jammu region because there are Hindus there.

Dint knew that!! Unfortunate if that is true!!

T

This is state terrorism.... Wonder why the International community is silent.... martyrs will be avenged.... RIP Ameen

My friend you have a valid question
Why is the International Community silent ?

ANS : Because they don't care about any Pakistanis dying , neither do they care about Indians dying aswell.

So how long can Pakistan play this game of "avenger" with India is the end question?

ANS : Not long enough to hurt India decisively

Why were the arty guns silent from 2003 till 2012 or so ? Dig up the truth.

First of all!! They are not writing anything!! They are briefing us about the terrorist attack on LoC!! Indian Army Attacks And Then They All The Blaim On Pakistan!! Why?

Conform

Brave Indian army hit hard to pak border action team . with five terrorist in bus possibly responsible for last night killing and beheading soldier.

Its unfortunate both the bus and the ambulance came under fire, but how could you deny the possibility that no military presence was there in the area?
Collateral damage? Why is it even okay to go for collateral damage?

The deployements and doctrines were Pakistan centric. New deployements and doctrines are not at all Pakistan centric. A new strike corps is being raised..and its not even in Western India.

You can give me all the numbers you want but at the end of the day they are dwarfed by ours. So Pakistan can at best stand on the border and fire..and even if all the Pakistanis stood on the border and fired all day long it would still create no emergency situation in India.

LOL, love seeing these tiny egos and emotions buttressed by hypernationalism which inturn overshadow rationality !!! I believe boys at LOC will have fun f*****g with you guys.

Isn't that sexist?

No they may enjoy playing with those.

I am sure the women soldier who fight under Indian colors show as much valor as their male counterparts. I am sure your soldiers are brave too - the point is your military command is completely unaccountable and does as it pleases. I am sure the Pak soldiers who died in Kargil were as brave as those Indians who died there - but it was your Army which refused to accept they were their own soldiers. That's the difference and has always been the difference. Why do you think in 1965 when Pak troops entered Kashmir - the Kashmiris themselves let the Indians know - while when Indians entered East Pakistan - they were cheered and lifted on the shoulders of the East Pakistani citizens.

You do know Musharraf went 11 kilometer deep inside indian side when he was COAS?

Collateral damage? Why is it even okay to go for collateral damage?

I am not okey with it too!!! Why were civilians not evacuated from ground zero? It was not a sudden change of events, the cross border shelling has been happening for long and India has been moving its citizens to safety.

My friend you have a valid question
Why is the International Community silent ?

ANS : Because they don't care about any Pakistanis dying , neither do they care about Indians dying aswell.

So how long can Pakistan play this game of "avenger" with India is the end question?

ANS : Not long enough to hurt India decisively

Why were the arty guns silent from 2003 till 2012 or so ? Dig up the truth.
I agree with your first Q/A but remember if you hurt a tiger it never sits back but it attacks with more ferocity... attack on border, forces can be justified but on civilians... NOT

Happens all the time. Firing immediately starts without any expectation. People have lives to live.
Here's a vid of sudden shelling.
I understand its not predictable,but the firing started a 3 am and the bus was hit at 8.30 am and mind you firing was non stop.
And more over i saw a photo of a dead passenger ,he dsnt look like a civilian and his body had only one punchure wound.

Pakistan is facing many problems since many years. Indian submarine was trying to enter Pakistani water! Daily firing on LoC. Zara e Azb! Still Pakistan is more powerful than any other country! I don't know why India wants to fight with Pakistan? India knows that they will loose.. 15 kilometers SSG NAVAL swims!! India can you imagine 15 kilometers :D

Stick to ethics or go home kids and quit playing filthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom