What's new

Indian Army may not be able to stop Pakistani Tanks onslaught in case of war

The reason they are here is because the nation they are facing that is 6.5 times their size is because that big country has never attacked any country in it's history.
This may have been told to u repeatedly in school or media that India has never attacked anyone and "Mera bharat mahan" etc. But in the modern age u can use the internet and find facts that are based in reality. There used to be State of Junagadh(not originally part of India), State of Hyderabad(not originally part of India), and Portuguese territory Goa(not originally part of India). These are some of the examples that will hopefully bring u back to reality.

My Uncles have been in the PA and fought on the Kashmir border and I can say with confidence one of them is equal to 10 Hindu Soldiers. What better proof than that do you want? One Muslim soldier is better than 10 Kafir soldiers, we have seen plenty of examples in Kashmir, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Chechnya, Lebanon etc. No person is greater than a believer.

... and we live in the 21st Century !!

My Uncles have been in the PA and fought on the Kashmir border and I can say with confidence one of them is equal to 10 Hindu Soldiers. What better proof than that do you want? One Muslim soldier is better than 10 Kafir soldiers, we have seen plenty of examples in Kashmir, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Chechnya, Lebanon etc. No person is greater than a believer.

So what your uncle said is the greatest proof more than facts of history!...Keep it up.

How many Muslim soldiers (Iraqis) were slaughtered by Kafir soldiers (US)...compare!!. Why Muslim soldiers from countries surrounding Israel cannot liberate Palestine, despite way outnumbering Kafir Jew soldiers... Don't just cherry-pick.
Also when you say better ...do you mean face to face combat?....Do you really think F2F was will happen that often in present time..and even if it happs, Muslim soldiers are better than kafir soldiers?...

Pakistani soldier equals ten Indians soldiers is a morale booster because Indians breed like cockaroches and use human wave tactics in battle. Just like the relentless hordes of Indians that were cut down by lmgs on the peaks of Kargil.

Then China They also breed like roaches and used human wave tactics in battle and were cut down by Mongols/Japs.

In fact one of my relatives was the first to stop an India tank attack at Sialkot by martyring himself.

Whatever God Wills, my friend.
so are you saying that the God does not want the kashmiris to be free and happy with pakistanis ? and why can't pakistani just invade India and free kashmir ? by your 1 is equal to 10 logic, Pakistan has an army equal to 6500000 (6.5 million) and can easily walk over India..

or you think god is waiting for a right day for last 70 years to tell pakistan to invade india?

So what your uncle said is the greatest proof more than facts of history!...Keep it up.

How many Muslim soldiers (Iraqis) were slaughtered by Kafir soldiers (US)...compare!!. Why Muslim soldiers from countries surrounding Israel cannot liberate Palestine, despite way outnumbering Kafir Jew soldiers... Don't just cherry-pick.
Also when you say better ...do you mean face to face combat?....Do you really think F2F was will happen that often in present time..and even if it happs, Muslim soldiers are better than kafir soldiers?...

Then China They also breed like roaches and used human wave tactics in battle and were cut down by Mongols/Japs.
What I said , not my uncles, please don't misquote : "So what your uncle said is the greatest proof more than facts of history!...Keep it up.". History has provided sufficient examples from Middle East to Chechnya, from Nigeria to the Philippines, where a true Muslim believer has shown he is no match for anyone on this earth against all odds. Look at the Israeli defeat by Hezbollah, in the last Lebanon war. Look at the Palestinian resistance to the Israeli assault on Gaza, against all odds, a few thousand fighters stood up to a full scale assault by a hundred thousands of Israeli soldiers, look at the Chechnian resistance to the Russian onslaught, The USA assault on Fallujah, etc etc. Try doing some research before making emotional judgments.

so are you saying that the God does not want the kashmiris to be free and happy with pakistanis ? and why can't pakistani just invade India and free kashmir ? by your 1 is equal to 10 logic, Pakistan has an army equal to 6500000 (6.5 million) and can easily walk over India..

or you think god is waiting for a right day for last 70 years to tell pakistan to invade india?

There will be a time when Kashmir will be liberated, IA.

What I said , not my uncles, please don't misquote : "So what your uncle said is the greatest proof more than facts of history!...Keep it up.". History has provided sufficient examples from Middle East to Chechnya, from Nigeria to the Philippines, where a true Muslim believer has shown he is no match for anyone on this earth against all odds. Look at the Israeli defeat by Hezbollah, in the last Lebanon war. Look at the Palestinian resistance to the Israeli assault on Gaza, against all odds, a few thousand fighters stood up to a full scale assault by a hundred thousands of Israeli soldiers, look at the Chechnian resistance to the Russian onslaught, The USA assault on Fallujah, etc etc. Try doing some research before making emotional judgments.

There will be a time when Kashmir will be liberated, IA.
If you believe that Hizbollah defeated Israel then i don’t think anyone can reason and hope to win against you.
Hats off!!!

If you believe that Hizbollah defeated Israel then i don’t think anyone can reason and hope to win against you.
Hats off!!!

You guys are so out of touch with reality I bet you believe Peter Pan is real:-

Long story short it's obviously another attempt from Indian army to extort more money out of the Indian government. They are using fear as a tool of motivation. Nothing to discuss here kids.

Our Bde Comds believed on such crap and went overconfident which caused us humiliation for multiple times.
GOC's and up, not Bde Comds.

The only other nation that I can think of that faces similar odds is Taiwan, but they have the full support of America behind them.
Israel.

The reason they are here is because the nation they are facing that is 6.5 times their size is because that big country has never attacked any country in it's history .
Bigger country attacked yes, frontal sometimes but mostly under belly hitting tactics.

Such types of statements come when its evident that poster has no idea what he is talking about.

Level of faith is different in every individual. Not every momin is a muslim and vice versa.

I support his statement , my proof is taking to old direct relatives , several of them veterans from 65- Kargil, tho in some cases they were extraordinary feat as 50 AKRF men ( platoon ish size ) battled a company and went on to take prisoners , but majority of the time over confidence got the best of us , at this very moment I'm reading a 80's book by a then major gen on the 65 war , the army itself accepts that it could have done better did it not underestimate the enemy
Correct.

PA even defied odds of statistics which states that attacking force should be three times the enemy to succeed. PA attacked sometimes at places having strength lesser than the defenders. While defending, PA faced enemy strength mostly greater in numbers.

This may have been told to u repeatedly in school or media that India has never attacked anyone and "Mera bharat mahan" etc. But in the modern age u can use the internet and find facts that are based in reality. There used to be State of Junagadh(not originally part of India), State of Hyderabad(not originally part of India), and Portuguese territory Goa(not originally part of India). These are some of the examples that will hopefully bring u back to reality.
Bro ,we are tought all these in school as it happened ,we are tought they where not independent countries then and why we had to take them.now you are search the internet in the modern world and show me if these where countries

Bro ,we are tought all these in school as it happened ,we are tought they where not independent countries then and why we had to take them.now you are search the internet in the modern world and show me if these where countries
U had to take them? Seriously that's ur explanation. In case of Junagadh and Hyderabad those were independent states with their respective monarchs and as for Goa that was under Portuguese control. India didn't "have to take" any of them. India sent its army to forcefully take them.

If we go by ur reasoning then I assume u wouldn't be bothered if China marched in and took Arunachal Pardesh from u...bcuz "they had to take it" right?

Out of curiosity, what will happen if the Indian side sends only Indian Muslims to the LOC? Will that move blunt the Pakistani advantage of the Islamic faith ? :-) .

I await your explanation, which I am sure will be as scientific as your earlier posts !!
Apart from jingoism..

How many muslims you have in entire military? I mean all branches? 1 or 2%?

Out of curiosity, what will happen if the Indian side sends only Indian Muslims to the LOC? Will that move blunt the Pakistani advantage of the Islamic faith ? :-) .

I await your explanation, which I am sure will be as scientific as your earlier posts !!
A Muslim fight for non Muslims......well he knows his fate

Back
Top Bottom