What's new

Indian Army Major-General Runs Terrorist Camps Inside Afghanistan

Ironically, for people who believe in Karma..... all the negative things that india is doing against neighbooring countries, subjugating people, and sponsoring terrorists who kill innocent men, women and children aimlessly should come back to haunt them.. while this is a universal belief, its especially more poignant for believers in Karma.....

Indians need to question and protest the actions of their government, army and more importantly its out of control intelligence agencies (RAW)

All these thories that India is fomenting trouble in Pakistan from Afghanistan exists only in Pakistan.No other country in the world believes it.There are around 100000 international troops in Afghanistan .How on earth will India run a terror camp In Afghanistan.

All these thories that India is fomenting trouble in Pakistan from Afghanistan exists only in Pakistan.No other country in the world believes it.There are around 100000 international troops in Afghanistan .How on earth will India run a terror camp In Afghanistan.

Under the name of Afghanistan rebuilding or Development Program.
Financing sum scumbag terrorist to create panic and bloodshed in Pakistan.
But im waiting for the time whn Uncle sam leave Afghanistan . and thn we will see wht happens to all your consulates .

Let us for a minute, for the sake of argument, say that YES, India IS fomenting trouble in Afghanistan.
Let us say that yes, India DOES have training camps for "Terrorists/Freedom fighters" in Afghanistan.
And that these "Terrorists/Freedom fighters" are responsible for the deaths of innocent people in Pakistan-women, children, non-combatants.

Can any of my Pakistani friends on this forum hold their head up high, place a hand on the Koran and say
"We are not doing the same to you in Kashmir, our actions do not cause loss innocent lives in Kashmir and that we ONLY give moral support to terrorists/freedom fighters in Kashmir!!"

I eagerly await this statement from one of my estranged brothers across the border.

Let us for a minute, for the sake of argument, say that YES, India IS fomenting trouble in Afghanistan.
Let us say that yes, India DOES have training camps for "Terrorists/Freedom fighters" in Afghanistan.
And that these "Terrorists/Freedom fighters" are responsible for the deaths of innocent people in Pakistan-women, children, non-combatants.

Can any of my Pakistani friends on this forum hold their head up high, place a hand on the Koran and say
"We are not doing the same to you in Kashmir, our actions do not cause loss innocent lives in Kashmir and that we ONLY give moral support to terrorists/freedom fighters in Kashmir!!"

I eagerly await this statement from one of my estranged brothers across the border.

c in the another thread they have already accepted as their right.

Well if true Pakistan should not present evidence or anything like that -That's coward way.We should act like Israel and take him out and we do have that capability unlike India.

☪☪☪☪;932436 said:
Well if true Pakistan should not present evidence or anything like that -That's coward way.We should act like Israel and take him out and we do have that capability unlike India.

"Act like Israel", the man says!!!!!!
So now the Israelis are your heroes?

Wow, man....I did NOT see that one coming.

Hey Agno how can it be pointless man

don't u remember all the threads advocating to blow Israel from the face of the earth and now this, says he wants to emulate the same Monster. Can't u see the irony in it man.

I don't understand if you guys have so much evidence against India supporting and doing terrorism in Baloch, why don't you present it to the world media and embaress India, just like India points finger at Pakistan the moment a blast goes off in India.

In today's world, power and lobbying are what is need. Why is Israel being a tiny country considered one of the most powerful in the world. Because they control the american government with their powerful lobbyists.

If you really want to embaress India then push your government to hire the best lobbyists with lots of cash, bribe some senators (its pretty common here) into speaking for pakistan and voila you will see they will start supporting you and blame India.

At the end power and money talks which at the moment India has lot lot more than Pakistan (China has lot more than India).

Again I am not saying India is not supporting terrorism in Baloch, it probably is, what I am saying is you need to bring it in front of the world in any way possible rather than just allegations. They just don't work anymore.

I don't understand if you guys have so much evidence against India supporting and doing terrorism in Baloch, why don't you present it to the world media and embaress India, just like India points finger at Pakistan the moment a blast goes off in India.

In today's world, power and lobbying are what is need. Why is Israel being a tiny country considered one of the most powerful in the world. Because they control the american government with their powerful lobbyists.

If you really want to embaress India then push your government to hire the best lobbyists with lots of cash, bribe some senators (its pretty common here) into speaking for pakistan and voila you will see they will start supporting you and blame India.

At the end power and money talks which at the moment India has lot lot more than Pakistan (China has lot more than India).

Again I am not saying India is not supporting terrorism in Baloch, it probably is, what I am saying is you need to bring it in front of the world in any way possible rather than just allegations. They just don't work anymore.

Buddy there is a mis conception in India that we don't have proofs of Indian terrorism actually when we present proofs, Indian government specially requests don't make this public.:partay:

During Sharm-ul-sheikh we gave proofs of Indian terrorism to Manmohan singh and he accepted in joint press briefing and Hindu extremists, media and establishment almost killed him for this. :flame:

Buddy there is a mis conception in India that we don't have proofs of Indian terrorism actually when we present proofs, Indian government specially requests don't make this public.:partay:

During Sharm-ul-sheikh we gave proofs of Indian terrorism to Manmohan singh and he accepted in joint press briefing and Hindu extremists, media and establishment almost killed him for this. :flame:

What else do you expect India to do? If I were the the prime minister or any other person in command I would vehemently lobby to to get this matter in UN or any other international body, even target all the Saudis and other powerful gulf countries who are traditionally allied to India.

I don't know how much you read my post but I categorically said bring the proof in front of the whole world, not in front of India.

So you are saying that you showed GOI proofs about her involvement in bombings across Pakistan and once GOI realized that she got caught with pants down requested GOP not to make proofs public and they agreed...Therafter once MMS returned from Shram-e-Sheikh GOI started funding the bombings all over again however GOP still held on to her promise of not making proofs public..

Let me know if i missed anything..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom