What's new

Indian Army incapable of fighting war

Agree. I am writing constantly that Pakistan should help Kashmiris to rise. That should be the first step without shadow of a doubt.

From my threads if you getting the impression I am for war, it is a wrong impression, you should be certain of it.
It is another thing to want war, and war imposed on you.
War is imposed on us by India, if you like it or not. If we don't act now, we will suffer, because India would make a move in to Azad Kashmir, mark my words.
No I have read your posts and sensible rational argument.
I am not against war....I want the indigenous population to rise and want freedom. And then let's kill the bastards.
Pakistan is a master of asymmetric warfare.
We defeated the Soviets using america. Now we defeated america using God's help. India is not a beast we cant tango with. Feb 27 was a lesson.

There are ways to beat them but we must not rush in wave after wave or we will lose soldiers for nothing.

We need to improve defensive capabilities in general and conduct full scale asymmetric war. We need to see how the Chinese will help. We must be ready to push the nuke button if required.

We have to build up over the next five years. Azad Kashmir will likely be attacked via a false flag conspiracy and we must be ready.

In truth, we should have started preparing a decade ago. Then we could have been ready for February. We could have sank their sub and bombed Bipin, safe in the knowledge that we were ready for full war. However, it was not clear at that time that all kashmiris would have supported Pakistan. Only now, because of Modi's blunder, the snake has emerged from the bushes, and Pakistan and Kashmir are on the same page.

We need to go full Spartan.

There are ways to beat them but we must not rush in wave after wave or we will lose soldiers for nothing.

We need to improve defensive capabilities in general and conduct full scale asymmetric war. We need to see how the Chinese will help. We must be ready to push the nuke button if required.

We have to build up over the next five years. Azad Kashmir will likely be attacked via a false flag conspiracy and we must be ready.

In truth, we should have started preparing a decade ago. Then we could have been ready for February. We could have sank their sub and bombed Bipin, safe in the knowledge that we were ready for full war. However, it was not clear at that time that all kashmiris would have supported Pakistan. Only now, because of Modi's blunder, the snake has emerged from the bushes, and Pakistan and Kashmir are on the same page.

We need to go full Spartan.
decade ago NS and Zardari were all busy stealing

Is Indian Army incapable of fighting a modern war!!

An Indian's point of view about their own army.

What capabilities Indian Army missing to fight a modern war with Pakistan.
What capabilities Pakistan Army has that would be decisive in the coming war with India!

One thing is certain, PA has no other choice but to impose a war on India now. Otherwise we would be bemoaning the missed opportunity for decades. At the moment PA is battle hardened and can take on IA with ease and in decisive manner.
Capabilities of PAF are a bonus for PA in the coming war as amply demonstrated on 27th Feb.
My objection for decisive responses on both 26th and 27th Feb still remain, we should have inflicted sever pain on IAF on those two days.
Indians are no push over. The first mistake you are making in your assessment is of underestimating your enemy which happens to enjoy 3:1 and in some cases 5:1 conventional superiority. Yes they have their shortcomings but to consider it will be a walk in the park for PA is delusional because it wont. 27th for one skirmish that we gained an upper hand at because India made the exact same mistake, they underestimated our will and capabilities to respond. Let us not make the same mistake. Dont forgot we are facing an enemy twice our size. Besides we need an economy to sustain a war, ours frankly is in pathetic shape thanks to the loot mar of last 10 years.
So lets be realistic in our approach.
And China wont start a war on our behalf because if they do, it will invite US into the equation. So lets not get carried away.
What we can do however is to start inviting Pro Khalistani Sikhs to Pakistan. After FATF review is done, we can start covert support to Kashmiries. We can keep the LOC hot and kill as many Indians as we can. On diplomatic front we are already active.

Is Indian Army incapable of fighting a modern war!!

An Indian's point of view about their own army.

What capabilities Indian Army missing to fight a modern war with Pakistan.
What capabilities Pakistan Army has that would be decisive in the coming war with India!

One thing is certain, PA has no other choice but to impose a war on India now. Otherwise we would be bemoaning the missed opportunity for decades. At the moment PA is battle hardened and can take on IA with ease and in decisive manner.
Capabilities of PAF are a bonus for PA in the coming war as amply demonstrated on 27th Feb.
My objection for decisive responses on both 26th and 27th Feb still remain, we should have inflicted sever pain on IAF on those two days.
i follow parvin shawney and he has a very critical view of Indian capabilities but do not be mistaken, he can do constructive criticism of his Army in conventional war domain but we cant commit the mistake of underestimating our enemy. Rest assured they are as capable of war as we are...if they with their larger numbers and better eqipment are not ready we surely are not (which is not the case)
plz understand the idea behind remarks of Parvin Shawney. he is a forward thinker, he urge his army nd generals to be prepared for China becoz he considers CPEC is lifeline of OBOR and China has a greater role and interest in this region now which will eventually bring the chinese face to face with indians on laddakh.

Mashallah....hope u are fit and not a fat molvi who will will be a langri
Dont believe anything he says, he is a lair and a beghairat, who pretends to be very Allah wala, but actually its just an act.

Nobody is doing that. But not to strike your enemy when you have the chance is also foolish and counter productive. We have a right to point that out. If you have seen my post, where I listed all what you have written on this thread about the past and criticised PA's incapabilities and indecisiveness.
Why we suffered in the past wasn't because of our army jawan who were ready to scarifies their lives, but because of dithering generals who were not decisive enough to struck blows when enemy was down, to take him out. We paid the price.
the time is gone .

on 27 feb indian airforce is completely knocked out and they are unable to fire single missile.I think we have advantage in terms of our airforce and most of indian army is in iok so if we destroy most of indian army by using tactical nukes there will be no one left to fight with us and whole india will be easily captured.Indian airforce will fail to provide air cover to their army and once their airforce command system is destroyed our fighter jets can easily provide aircover to our ground forces to defeat their army on ground

Lets not be military planers as they are well above us and know much much more then us. At times I love to hate Mustana Khan but he was right that our response on the 27th Feb and day before when Indian air force killed the crow was well under par and we dithered and didn't showed the resolve we needed it and didn't do the good job and could have inflicted much more damage on the Indian air force. Opportunity was in our grasp and we squandered it, may be we over estimated Indian air force, heavy losses to Indian air force at that night and on the 27th Feb could have made Modi to think again. Then again we caved in of Indian missile attack threat, we have got big hearts we could have absorbed the pain as we are used to it. Response on few Indian cities could have given the pain they are not used to it and their economy would have nosed dived like kamakazi bomber and investors would have ran out of India like dodo. Its always us who makes the wrong decisions may be lack of foresight or may be short term gain, only Allah knows what goes on in our leaders heads. Its my 2 cents.

when you have no proof not blame others.You not know what is in my heart and tohmat and defamation is not allowed in Islam.One who accuse others without proof and knowledge is a real liar and begharat which behavior is evident from your comment
Dont believe anything he says, he is a lair and a beghairat, who pretends to be very Allah wala, but actually its just an act.

from my little understanding of the matters it seems that 27 feb like oppurtunity will come again soon,the way indian army is killing innocents in iok there is a risk that another much big attack than pulwama will occur on their army very soon due to the retaliation and anger of local public of Kashmir who will be provoked to take revenge and then again india will try to carryout balakot like attack or they may carry bigger attack on azad Kashmir either after retaliation of kashmiris or falseflagged attack by indian agencies
Lets not be military planers as they are well above us and know much much more then us. At times I love to hate Mustana Khan but he was right that our response on the 27th Feb and day before when Indian air force killed the crow was well under par and we dithered and didn't showed the resolve we needed it and didn't do the good job and could have inflicted much more damage on the Indian air force. Opportunity was in our grasp and we squandered it, may be we over estimated Indian air force, heavy losses to Indian air force at that night and on the 27th Feb could have made Modi to think again. Then again we caved in of Indian missile attack threat, we have got big hearts we could have absorbed the pain as we are used to it. Response on few Indian cities could have given the pain they are not used to it and their economy would have nosed dived like kamakazi bomber and investors would have ran out of India like dodo. Its always us who makes the wrong decisions may be lack of foresight or may be short term gain, only Allah knows what goes on in our leaders heads. Its my 2 cents.

It would be fruit full that we back our arguments with some facts

I know that there are many conditions to consider when talking about whether an army is able to fight a particular war or not, but we should at least back our arguments and claims with some facts.

These facts could be comments / backed by conditions pertaining to (but not limited to) training, equipment, morale and so on.

A full fledge war between India and Pakistan would be devastating for both. Something may come out, if Kashmiris uprise against the Indian forces, at a far more intense level, then the previous level.
Well it appears a Bangladesh like situation is developing in Kashmir.First we have to make Indian army weaker by making them fight against a huge local kashmiri population and once they will be outnumbered and weakened we should enter our military in IOK.Exactly what they did to us in East Pakistan by using a excuse of stoping the genocide.This time they are the ones doing genocide and we are the good guys infront of the whole world.Also the UN and our human consiousness allow us to intervene militarily to stop a genocide.China will enter probably to enter it's billion dollar CPEC investment and his ladakh territory,I can tell you they are pissed off right now and there is a reason why indian foreign minister is in China now.Man sanghis are shit scared after what China said in our favour. This is our opportunity and we must take it.
History has a knack of repeating itself my friend ;)

Well it appears a Bangladesh like situation is developing in Kashmir.First we have to make Indian army weaker by making them fight against a huge local kashmiri population and once they will be outnumbered and weakened we should enter our military in IOK.Exactly what they did to us in East Pakistan by using a excuse of stoping the genocide.This time they are the ones doing genocide and we are the good guys infront of the whole world.Also the UN and our human consiousness allow us to intervene militarily to stop a genocide.China will enter probably to enter it's billion dollar CPEC investment and his ladakh territory,I can tell you they are pissed off right now and there is a reason why indian foreign minister is in China now.Man sanghis are shit scared after what China said in our favour. This is our opportunity and we must take it.
History has a knack of repeating itself my friend ;)

See, what kind of scenario develops in the coming times. Let us hope for the best. The situation is far more complicated that what happened in 1971.

CPEC. BRI. South Tibet. Bhuttan. North East/Assam. Sikkim. Kasmir. South China Sea. East China Sea. Trade War. HongKong. Taiwan.

All of the above are combined vectors/factors in this move by the GangaDaesh ...

Complex chess in The Greatest Game ...

Most important thing is to see/know the master mind behind GangaDaesh's move... it is not gangu alone enterprise.

The Last War. Winner takes all.

Yes. But I don't think, we can depend much upon China. Help from China would be limited, as the history clearly shows us. We have to psychologically fight this war, for the sake of justice, in a do or die condition. Simile of Tipu Sultan should be kept in mind. Better to die in honor, than to live in disgrace.

مردا ڈردا نس نہ جاویں ویکھ چمکدیاں تیغاں
نسے جاندے مڑ پچھتاؤندے مردے نال دریغاں

Agreed, and fighting India head on suits the Indian side more then it suits Pakistan. It's always to fight from a position of strength, rather then weakness.

I wonder how else can we improve our defensive capabilities across the LOC? PA's positions are extremely well fortified, mined and reinforcements are within adequate distance to ensure any offensive posture from the IA side will be adequately countered and defeated. PA's Artillery is well dug in, PA maintains advantage in this area to blast any counterpart from the Indian side. Based on the balance of power that i see across LOC, i possibly cannot see how a sustained attack from IA can overcome PA's defences.

But PA is already ready. We have built up the necessary defences over the past 40 years to ensure any attack from IA whether it's on Division or Brigade level can be neutralized. Thus, they are welcome to attack Azad Kashmir and test their mettle.

That i agree with. As crude as it sounds, Pakistan did most of the heavy lifting for the Kashmiris. Now, let them do the fighting and we provide them with arms/ammunitions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom