What's new

Indian Army Hands over 30 Fully Trained and Ready to Deploy Military Mules to Bangladesh Army.

Homo Sapiens

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh

'In Pictures | Indian Army hands over 30 fully trained and ready to deploy Military Mules to Bangladesh Army. The mules were trained at Remount Training School & Depot, Saharanpur. @adgpi'​

Socially Team Latestly| Nov 13, 2022 11:58 AM IST

1668332977161.png

1668333000501.png

1668333015643.png

A significant force multiplier for the Bangla army. Kudos.

And, our great military Chief Hasina Bibi is smiling widely. But, what are the functions of mules in a modern-day military? It is certainly not for transporting materials.

Hi, am replying to you here because there is an as yet unresolved issue of a cap on the number of new posts I can make in a 24 hour period, and a number I do not know yet either, so I need to be very selective about what to post and who to.

The entire Burma to upper NE Indian theater of war against the Japanese forces was won off of the backs of these brilliant pack animals.

War is war and some things never change. Nature and terrain is one of them. The current war in Ukraine has exactly the same issues that armies faced in both the great wars a century ago. General mud. Who controls strategy and deployment and renders a large part of the year unfit for operations and simply dig in and defend and hold till the big freeze arrives.

Burma and Bangladesh and NE India and the monsoons and the thick vegetation and the mountains and swamps and jungles are still the same as they always have been. And the mule can go places where a wheeled or tracked vehicle can never venture. And keep going, as long as it gets some vegetation to chomp on. No logistics of fuel or repairs or spares.

Yes, the mules are for transporting goods and men in otherwise impassable terrain. Horses cannot do this job. Mules look small and weak. But, they can navigate rough terrains with loads on their back.

By the way, there is famous picture of Napoleon Bonaparte on the back of a horse somewhere in the Alps on his Russian invasion.. But, in reality, it was a mule he was riding. The painter replaced the face of a mule with the face of a horse.

From what I know, mules are far more aggressive than horses too (that's where the saying kick like a mule comes from I guess). Brilliant anecdote about Napoleon buddy.

Last edited:

'In Pictures | Indian Army hands over 30 fully trained and ready to deploy Military Mules to Bangladesh Army. The mules were trained at Remount Training School & Depot, Saharanpur. @adgpi'​

View attachment 896195

View attachment 896196

View attachment 896197
I can swear I saw Nawaz Sharif in the picture somewhere..

View attachment 896195

View attachment 896196

View attachment 896197

Deploy where.... this is so funny...

Deploy where.... this is so funny...
These are the only reliable ''arms'' Bharat is capable to export/gift to other countries. At least these donkeys will not malfunction, fail to launch, drop off from sky or self explode like other Indian manufactured arms. You can expect these donkeys to perform their duty reliably unlike other Made in India maal.

indian supar powar khoti. plz check back end if it has not being tempered with.

Back
Top Bottom