What's new

Indian army eyes soaring Kashmir bridge billed as 'game changer'

Are you talking about the same Modi who sent Indian fighters under the cover of rainy clouds to evade the Pakistani radars?
Screenshot_20230728-020007_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Useful during buildups during tension phases to rapidly build troops up - not so much during the actual conflict because it is easy prey for a large number of assets in the Pakistani arsenal.
True, But the same applies to all major Pakistani infrastructure within India's stand-off and interdiction assets. Also during actual conflict that is not the area for India's Mechanized div's movement anyway....

Couldn't agree with you more re the rapists.
We all support our jaeaans but we no longer support the harami thriving stealing generals and senior officers who live well beyond their means.
How can yoh support these bastsrds. They deserve to be shot
Blame the system, not the people. The damned system was introduced by Gen Ayub decades ago, do you all think it is fair to simply blame those who are current beneficiaries, especially when their entire training is centered on this conclusion?

I don't support the unconstitutional actions of the Military high command, but then again I don't support the unconstitutional actions of anyone else either, be it the political leadership, the Bureaucracy, the Judiciary or the general public. How can you people support unconstitutional actions of 1 man but not another? Isn't that hypocrisy? And why the hatred against the actions of the Military high command today and not in 2016/17 when their actions directly supported Imran Khan and bamboozled an elected Government?

And finally, although that I do not want this to get too lengthy, for me the country is more important than the constitution so if the Army chief acts unconstitutionally to save the country then he deserves our gratitude and not our curses. Perhaps, many of you are too young to realize this but give it some years and who knows.

Real men have been fighting in IOJK while your two faced generals were busy collaborating with Indians and selling them out. Real men will continue to be fighting while your two faced generals will continue to “bury the past” and have “100 years of peace”.
How? How were the generals selling out IOJK in collusion with Indians?

Bro don't waste your time in arguing with this idiot. He's living on degenerate braincells.

Modi is fooling Indian awaam.

Your missile has pointed nose. It is not MIRV capable.

Western press is exaggerating Indian capabilities to curtail your nuke program and you fools are falling for their propaganda.
Any nation which can place 104 satellites in the orbit with a single rocket can easily make an MIRV capable missile.

Pakistan has always surprised India and it will continue the same way in the future too.
We don't want war , but we are more than capable of fighting one and coming out in one piece. The same can't be said about pakistan. Figure out your strategic depth problem first. All of your important population and industrial centres are within 50 kms of the indian border.

Last edited:
Blame the system, not the people. The damned system was introduced by Gen Ayub decades ago, do you all think it is fair to simply blame those who are current beneficiaries, especially when their entire training is centered on this conclusion?

I don't support the unconstitutional actions of the Military high command, but then again I don't support the unconstitutional actions of anyone else either, be it the political leadership, the Bureaucracy, the Judiciary or the general public. How can you people support unconstitutional actions of 1 man but not another? Isn't that hypocrisy? And why the hatred against the actions of the Military high command today and not in 2016/17 when their actions directly supported Imran Khan and bamboozled an elected Government?

And finally, although that I do not want this to get too lengthy, for me the country is more important than the constitution so if the Army chief acts unconstitutionally to save the country then he deserves our gratitude and not our curses. Perhaps, many of you are too young to realize this but give it some years and who knows.
No.

If you steal ...DONT YOU KNOW YOU ARE STEALING ? WHY BLAME THE THEIF THEN ...BLAME THE SYSTEM THAT MADE HIN STEAL. your logic is very skewed.
These harami generals steal without impunity. That's why their daughters are banged out b4 marriage and after marriage they f around and dna tests will prove most kids are not the intended fathers. Haram income makes haramis.

Ours culture is messed up. Islam has been hijacked and Pakistan kidnapped. Everyone from top to bottom is corrupt and we need a real shake out.

This army chief and those before him have never served pakistan but served America etc. No these mofos should be in the barracks.
You talk of them saving pakistan once again I ask.

1. Where is my eadt pakistan

2. Where is my saichen glacier.

You support these haramis you are part of them. Your choice.

You are either with pakistan or with the haramis

Last edited:
No.

If you steal ...DONT YOU KNOW YOU ARE STEALING ? WHY BLAME THE THEIF THEN ...BLAME THE SYSTEM THAT MADE HIN STEAL. your logic is very skewed.
These harami generals steal without impunity. That's why their daughters are banged out b4 marriage and after marriage they f around and dna tests will prove most kids are not the intended fathers. Haram income makes haramis.

Ours culture is messed up. Islam has been hijacked and Pakistan kidnapped. Everyone from top to bottom is corrupt and we need a real shake out.

This army chief and those before him have never served pakistan but served America etc. No these mofos should be in the barracks.
You talk of them saving pakistan once again I ask.

1. Where is my eadt pakistan

2. Where is my saichen glacier.

You support these haramis you are part of them. Your choice.

You are either with pakistan or with the haramis
That's the thing mate, the Generals are NOT stealing anything at all, all their perks and benefits have been there for decades and the power politics is also deeply enshrined in the institution. Your language on the families of Generals is condemnable, for your politics you are speaking ill of innocent family members.

You lost East Pakistan because East Pakistan wanted to rule you and they deserved to rule you by virtue of their vote bank but it was something which was neither acceptable to the Military nor the Politicians and hence the severing. It was actually just a matter of time before it happened as the 2 disjointed parts, dividing by thousands of km's of enemy territory, had nothing in common except Islam, which was not sufficient to keep us united.

Siachin glacier is a peak which was taken by the Indians through deceit (or tactic). What can the Military realistically do about it?

I support my Military and I support Pakistan. Haramis and Haramzaadas are actually all those who are cursing the Military and by extension, Pakistan!

According to military officials, an army officer is given an optional form on the first day of service to become a member of Army Housing. The subscriber has to pay one lakh down payment and then his salary is deducted. Under the code, when a military officer completes 15 years of service, he is entitled to a plot. During this period, most of the officers have reached the rank of Major, and the process of getting privileges in the Army starts from the rank of Major. After that, when an officer has been employed for about 25 years, he is entitled to a second package of benefits. After 25 years of service, the officers have reached the rank of Colonel or Brigadier.

When a brigadier completes a war course, he is entitled to two commercial and one residential plot. According to him, without this course, the brigadier gets two residential and one commercial plot. Becoming a major general gets one extra plot while a lieutenant general gets up to four plots. These plots are residential and commercial. However, they are allotted in different cities.

@Mav3rick can you please tell me if this is true? if not, its time to counter this narrative. if its true, I have nothing else to say on the matter.

Pakistan is already bankrupt
Awww.....Is that why you stopped sending your planes? I can assure you we have sufficient tea, even if we don't we will take another loan but ensure our hospitality.

According to military officials, an army officer is given an optional form on the first day of service to become a member of Army Housing. The subscriber has to pay one lakh down payment and then his salary is deducted. Under the code, when a military officer completes 15 years of service, he is entitled to a plot. During this period, most of the officers have reached the rank of Major, and the process of getting privileges in the Army starts from the rank of Major. After that, when an officer has been employed for about 25 years, he is entitled to a second package of benefits. After 25 years of service, the officers have reached the rank of Colonel or Brigadier.

When a brigadier completes a war course, he is entitled to two commercial and one residential plot. According to him, without this course, the brigadier gets two residential and one commercial plot. Becoming a major general gets one extra plot while a lieutenant general gets up to four plots. These plots are residential and commercial. However, they are allotted in different cities.

@Mav3rick can you please tell me if this is true? if not, its time to counter this narrative. if its true, I have nothing else to say on the matter.
My friend, I am personally not in the Army but the above sounds a bit incorrect. For example, I recall that Musharraf was given a residential plot and a Farmhouse. Granted that those plots grow in value and become hundreds of millions to Billions but only a handful get benefits which are that high such as the Lt. Generals; it's not like all Military officers get such benefits.

That the remuneration package is still too high, that's another debate.

Last edited:
That's the thing mate, the Generals are NOT stealing anything at all, all their perks and benefits have been there for decades and the power politics is also deeply enshrined in the institution. Your language on the families of Generals is condemnable, for your politics you are speaking ill of innocent family members.

You lost East Pakistan because East Pakistan wanted to rule you and they deserved to rule you by virtue of their vote bank but it was something which was neither acceptable to the Military nor the Politicians and hence the severing. It was actually just a matter of time before it happened as the 2 disjointed parts, dividing by thousands of km's of enemy territory, had nothing in common except Islam, which was not sufficient to keep us united.

Siachin glacier is a peak which was taken by the Indians through deceit (or tactic). What can the Military realistically do about it?

I support my Military and I support Pakistan. Haramis and Haramzaadas are actually all those who are cursing the Military and by extension, Pakistan!
Now it's.." YOU LOST EAST PAKISTAN"

"GENERALS ARE NOT STEALING"

"SAICHEN GLACIER IS A PEAK TAKEN BY INDIANS THROUGH DECIET."

I can't even call you dumb as that would upgrade you.

Waste of bandwidth talking to a tattay choop. Such suck sucky.

I am 100% certain you are from a family where there are choor harami officers and are probably a son of a theif. That's why you are the supporter of such activities

Now it's.." YOU LOST EAST PAKISTAN"

"GENERALS ARE NOT STEALING"

"SAICHEN GLACIER IS A PEAK TAKEN BY INDIANS THROUGH DECIET."

I can't even call you dumb as that would upgrade you.

Waste of bandwidth talking to a tattay choop. Such suck sucky.

I am 100% certain you are from a family where there are choor harami officers and are probably a son of a theif. That's why you are the supporter of such activities
Your posts and choice of words expose your family background, or lack thereof. Your enmity with Army Generals is quite literally making people wonder what haramipan some General has done to your family because only for that reason you would call them harami.

As for the comment targeting me; I will attribute that to your desperation, quite possibly because of your economic situation.

Congratulations to all Indians. The bridge is definitely an engineering marvel.

This bridge will remain safe. Pakistan’s Army has given up on Kashmir long time ago. With focus solely on acquiring land from farmers and toppling government, they are unlikely to try anything in foreseeable future.

Back
Top Bottom