What's new

Indian Army crossed LoC to kill three Pakistani soldiers: Report

Well ISPR didn't tell their own people about Shamsi Airbase either. nothing new.

Shamsi airbase is a close transaction now.

But when was the last time ISPR boosted about crossing LOC? In fact since your surgical strike drama, you have claimed PA To cross and kill IA troops at least 3 times. None of which have been accepted by ISPR.

We are more in scoring kills in silence than drama unlike IA.

You can post that 4500 figure to console yourself but what matters is the revenge for the 4 IA soilders killed is taken and verified by the ISPR this time

https://www.dawn.com/news/1378789/3...provoked-cross-loc-firing-by-indian-army-ispr

3 for 4 including a major.

Pretty bad for revenge. Anyways you would be whining again in next few days. That is something we all know. :)

And that 4500 figure is from your media not from ISPR. So yeah we would continue to post it again and again to give you pain.

another surgical strike:woot::woot::woot::woot::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

Indian army is really funny they leave no chance to make world laugh......:D:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Don't laugh at your soldiers death man

But when was the last time ISPR boosted about crossing LOC? In fact since your surgical strike drama, you have claimed PA To cross and kill IA troops at least 3 times. None of which have been accepted by ISPR.

Pretty bad for revenge. Anyways you would be whining again in next few days. That is something we all know. :)

Same to you dude

Of course its made up, its the dumbest pagan nonsense that's ever existed. The world moved on to monotheism millennia ago.

World moved on to monotheism 2 millennia ago(monotheism didn't start with Islam), which btw is also made up nonsense.

So how does it matter, you believe your religious non sense, we will believe in ours.

I am not denying it's a closed transaction now my point was ISPR keeping their own people in dark regarding such issues.

I agree with you ISPR never boosted about crossing LOC, even during Kargil they denied their involvement vociferously.

Right its not revenge but business as usual at LOC.
A revenge is something like 16 against 4.

And that 4500 figure is from your media not from ISPR. So yeah we would continue to post it again and again to give you pain.

I am not denying it's a closed transaction now my point was ISPR keeping their own people in dark regarding such issues.

I agree with you ISPR never boosted about crossing LOC, even during Kargil they denied their involvement vociferously.

Nobody was in dark. Everyone knew about it and people criticized military leadership for it.

And same policy of ISPR would continue for Indian soldiers who are living their last few days at LOC

To expect public acceptance of actual casualties from Pakistani Military is naive.

Or bharati casualties to avalanches that were caused due to Pakistani shelling as per Rawat chacha

Most probably caused by ATGM fire on our posts. Media propaganda on both sides to boost spirits.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom