What's new

Indian Army Chief Wants Talks With the Taliban.

India will want to keep friendly relation with Afg. We will do it to protect Afghani people.slowly we will support Taliban demand to we recognise Durand line and they will demand KPK. After we take over Azad Kashmir and gb as is our right we will absorb Afg into India. Ok?

deewaney ka khwab, keep dreaming no compulsion.

India will want to keep friendly relation with Afg. We will do it to protect Afghani people.slowly we will support Taliban demand to we recognise Durand line and they will demand KPK. After we take over Azad Kashmir and gb as is our right we will absorb Afg into India. Ok?

And then you wake up and go to railway track for morning dump

As I say repeatedly, Talibans are not India's enemy. Not necessarily whosoever is enemy of US should be the enemies of India. Ex Taliban spokesman has said this in his interview. Whosoever is in power in Afghanistan should be India's friend.

your statement has no value, value is the statement of Indian govt which is contradictory.

taliban know this indian design so they will never talk with india and supporting Pakistan is only viable option left for Afghan taliban

good thing ISI did, they did not mess up with Taliban during this war what ever the circumstances were and that was wise.

Indian Army chief has no rule in Afg. It is PMO and Ex affairs role to decide what to do.

Read it loud and clear...

ISI

BTW these bhartis have no other choice. Now they are claiming Iran offer them, Iran themselves doesn't have any contact with them.

Indian Army chief has no rule in Afg. It is PMO and Ex affairs role to decide what to do.

But they too will kneel before. Don't you see the way he is shivering?

"Peace talks with Taliban welcome as long as there are no preconditions: Indian army chief " Are Taliban requesting them to talk? We never heard the Taliban even mentioning India at any point.
A propaganda from Hindutva mouthpiece. After years of launching terrorist groups in Pakistan via Afghan soil (using puppet Afghan government's cover), the Black Hindus are now s h i t scared after a recent announcement by Trump, to withdraw his half of US troops from Afghanistan, and holding peace-talks with Afghan Taliban (who will now lead the future government of Afghanistan). Black Hindu Slumdogs are now finding ways to save their dark colored Hindu backside, as real Mujahideen of Afghan Taliban will shift their focus to help Kashmiri Muslim brothers to fight rogue Black Hindu terrorist army, after kicking the superpower from the region. Your black Hindu terrorism days are coming to end. Indian Army Cheif should think, when Afghan Taliban will ask him: Tera Kiya Hoga Kalia in Afghnistan and Kashimir.
There are few Good Hindus too and have great respect for them from heart
like Justice Markandey Katju but people like him has no influence on your foreign policy only your Army chief.
Momeen ko Allah ki Taqat par barosa, Iblees ko euro ki machino par barsa

Last edited:
"no precondition"
So it means we won't talk until Afghanistan government is also involved as it is a precondition set by Taliban that they won't talk to Afghan government.
Don't know why all of the people ignored this "no precondition" part.

Well you indians can blabber all you want, and can scream all you want, BUT Iran DOES NOT have influence to make these talks happen with Taliban for a very simple reason....the reason a lot of people find too sensitive to say but I will say it anyway. Taliban are an extension of Pak military. There I said it.

If after all these decades you people don't understand this, then you are just ignorant.

Well you indians can blabber all you want, and can scream all you want, BUT Iran DOES NOT have influence to make these talks happen with Taliban for a very simple reason....the reason a lot of people find too sensitive to say but I will say it anyway. Taliban are an extension of Pak military. There I said it.

If after all these decades you people don't understand this, then you are just ignorant.
Only in your dreams.

Back
Top Bottom