What's new

Indian Army Chief threatens Pakistan with more so-called strikes

Yes strong chances are once the curfew will be lifted and when things will get more ugly in the indian occupied Kashmir valley they will desperately do something silly against pakistan to put all blame on us.
They should yar. For once and all let the sh1t get real ...

You can't play defensive all the time.we will invite manmohan Singh and I have never seen such a defensive policy.indian policy is consistent.whether Pakistan invite bjp or Congress,they will continue threatening statement.indian air chief hinted about more balakot type attack and here army chief openly said to cross loc.it is eye opener for many.

Peace is not possible.kartarpur or no kartarpur,indian attacks will not stop.very sad to see our country in this situation and very sad to see defensive policies.

Our plan and our future is kartarpur and manmohan singh.i mean India annexed Kashmir and we are inviting indians like they are our friends.ehat kind of mindset is this?
We are not inviting him to beg India to stop threatening us , are we ?

We are not inviting him to beg India to stop threatening us , are we ?

Problem is Congress can't do anything for us.they are not in power and everyone in India hates congress.i think we should better get ready for another war like situation because peace efforts are absolutely useless.india under bjp makes its own decisions.grouns reality is totally different.loc is hot,ib is hot.no chance of truce.

India is preparing for next attack.jaishanker in USA, Ajit doval met saudi crown prince.too much brotherly love.what is indian nsa doing in saudia Arabia?

You may be right EVEN Before diluting article 370, India have kept in loop the guys who matter.

In the meantime, Pakistani Troops land in KSA to address Kingdoms security concerns.

EF5A_GSX0AIzVGl.jpg

Problem is Congress can't do anything for us.they are not in power and everyone in India hates congress.i think we should better get ready for another war like situation because peace efforts are absolutely useless.india under bjp makes its own decisions.grouns reality is totally different.loc is hot,ib is hot.no chance of truce.
No sign of war anywhere. Secondly I don't think Indians would want war . Do you think there any reason for them to attack Pakistan .

All jokes aside, they're now getting 36 Rafales, which pose a serious threat.

Last edited:
No they don’t have 36. They have three. Full delivery and operationalization will take years.

My apologies, I meant to say they are GETTING 36. I will edit my post accordingly.

No sign of war anywhere. Secondly I don't think Indians would want war . Do you think there any reason for them to attack Pakistan .

Right, war for India makes zero sense. But the war calls will continue till the current situation becomes status quo.

As far as India is concerned. They did well diplomatically. No powerful country came to denounce India's action. Internationalisation of Kashmir was bound to happen with what India did but having no major country calling out India's action despite an emergency unsc hearing is a win.

Also Kashmir is under process of integration. Government wants to open it to private sector to speed up investments and growth, so having war will not exactly help that.

The rhetoric about Pak Administered Kashmir and Aksai Chin makes perfect business sense. When you negotiate you always ask for more than what you really want. India won't make advances on ground but will raise the issue.

As far as Pakistan is concerned. They also won't want a war. You can take the win that IK internationalised the issue but will have to eventually accept the new status quo or because other option is going to war to liberate Indian Administered Kashmir.

For Pakistan it is about it's economy or getting Kashmir. It's Pakistan's war to start to be honest.

For India who are currently struggling to revive the falling economy, war will he the last thing on the mind.

Back
Top Bottom