What's new

Indian Army brutality against Kashmiri youth in Indian occupied Kashmir

Horrendous situation for the people of Kashmir!!!!

No surprise here India is known for gross human right violations in Kashmir so it does not comes as a surprise to their behaviour with the indigenous Kashmir people

I posted this vdo alongwith another one yesterday the whole forum post was removed by Pdf. Kashmiris voice is already being crushed online by social media websites and their indian staff. This is only going to get worse and Pakistanis will find ways to support Kashmiri brothers. There is another vdo the indian atrocities are on the rise as kashmir is out of their hands,

Wonder why situation is getting worst in IOK day by day...

Shame how little attention the international media is giving to Kashmir. Yeh humari kumzori hain. Lanat on Panama Sharif!

lathi charge is legal in many countries, this happens all over india. Even hindus who demolished babri mosque were directly shot by the police. When you do something illegal, you should be aware of the consequences, sweet and simple.
I don't endorse this but this is how the world works, police in USA can even shoot people which compared to lathi charge is nothing.
I can sympathasize with these people but the path they have choosen will lead them to nothing, no state has the right in any coutry to disintegrate itself from the union,
kashmir will remain in india, balochistan will remain in pakistan, tibet will remain in china and sri-lankan tamils will not get any international recognition.

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षित : The law protects when it is protected

kk.jpg

No difference between TTP and 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists scum roaches, I can recall the videos of 8 years ago when ttp did the same. Rot in hell and death to both ttp and 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists scum roaches.

your signature itself contradicts what you are saying. Bhakts are everywhere, in india, pakistan, in the west, everywhere, wearing different clothes, following different religions and contributing nothing to the society.
But needless to say that quoting twitter now is immature, its full of idiots and incompetent unemployed people

Back
Top Bottom