What's new

Indian Americans rally to block F-16s sale to Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan has paid for these. It's very unlikely these sales will be stopped.

My personal opinion is that both J-10 or J-11s are a downgrade compared to f-16 block 52.

In light of very basic aviation know how, I would call that incorrect.
J-10 is quite a capable aircraft, as it has demonstrated in the trials, sure, F-16 is a battle hardened bird, I will give it that, but that does not mean it is going to rule the skies forever on it's reputation alone.

You seem to be frustrated and dont seem to even have some decency left.

unfortunately for you, you have clearly portrayed yourself in your posts.

any way coming to your point F-16 are proven capable aircrafts whereas no one knows about those paper tigers J-10s or J-11s
My personal opinion is that both J-10 or J-11s are a downgrade compared to f-16 block 52.

Ya what ever you say arm chair general internet boy you are just filling the indian formality of downgrading others.
Remember what you said? India should try winning the war without firing a single bullet? Thats the most ridiculous statement i have ever heard in a long period!

Indians should stick to its traditional ally, the Soviets oops they dont exist anymore cause we destroyed them.

Pakistan chose U.S. as an ally in independence in 1947 while India chose the Soviets in the same year of independence, now indians are crying.

Hahaha.....

unfortunately for you, you have clearly portrayed yourself in your posts.

Ya what ever you say arm chair general internet boy you are just filling the indian formality of downgrading others.
Remember what you said? India should try winning the war without firing a single bullet? Thats the most ridiculous statement i have ever heard in a long period!

Ok Mr. Know it all and super human pakistani.

If you do not know how the world works then no treatment in this world will help you.

without going into insults and crying (you can see a lot of in the French avionics thred)

Look at it this way.. America gives some jets to Pakistan and Pakistan agrees to do something in return in WOT..

India protests and diplomatically pushes USA to hold back those jets.. Now suddenly the quid pro quo from Pakistan becomes larger to counter the Indian pressure on USA to prevent the sale.

So because of this so called crying, Pakistan ends up giving more to US in terms of its action than it would have if these protests from INdia did not exist.

See the game ??

Pakistan has paid for these. It's very unlikely these sales will be stopped.

Although its highly unlikely considering the circumstances and the events taking shape in Afghanistan but as far as the paid thing goes, Pakistan did paid for those F-16s as well which got embargoed and instead our money was settled with some wheat.

without going into insults and crying (you can see a lot of in the French avionics thred)

Look at it this way.. America gives some jets to Pakistan and Pakistan agrees to do something in return in WOT..

India protests and diplomatically pushes USA to hold back those jets.. Now suddenly the quid pro quo from Pakistan becomes larger to counter the Indian pressure on USA to prevent the sale.

So because of this so called crying, Pakistan ends up giving more to US in terms of its action than it would have if these protests from INdia did not exist.

See the game ??

Sir for the French Avionics thread, most of the members actually agreed it wasn't India's pressure, but more to Financial constraint, so leave that thread out for a moment.

Honestly, the only game we as Pakistanis see, is that India is petty for very small issues. Afterall we Pakistanis, overlook the MMRCA deal, and Su-30MKI deal. But really, if they believe they can stop this, then they definitely are out of their mind, but if they want to try, go ahead, and just dent the country's own reputation on international stage for being petty.

Seriously they are really desperate. I mean very desperate. Now i am convinced PAF is a nightmare for India.

I think you don't know the current and future capabilities of the IAF and PAF. With these new F16, PAF introduced into the world of 4th generation fighters and BVR missiles while IAF going for 5th generation fighters as well as have many 4th++ fighters in its arsenal. Other than F-16 there is nothing in PAF that can cause a serious problem for the IAF. :azn:

Its just a rally, the deal will go through!

Guys, it is normal for nations to try undermine its enemy whenever possible. 18 F-16s are a threat. They won't be able to defeat IAF, but they can shoot down Indian aircraft and bomb indian positions and that is threat enough for us to try block the sale. If the sal is blocked, it is ONE LESS PROBLEM to deal with.

There is a saying: the more you sweat in peacetime, the less you bleed in wartime (something along that line). So now we are doing our best to stop the sale so that our boys wont have this threat to contend with if war breaks out. Every weapon that pakistan is denied, whether they are f-16s, thales avionics or even a machete, will be good for india. It might just save another Indian life.

War is not supposed to be fought on an equality basis. In war each side tries to give its people as much of an advantage as possible. And that is what India is doing now. Even mighty USA tries to block sales to Iran. Why? So that they will have that much less to deal with in case of war.

We can't block every sale to Pakistan (but that would be good :devil:), so we try to block whatever we can. Sometimes we might succeed, sometimes we might fail. But we will try. :sniper:

And I'm sure Pakistan would do the same if it could.

Indians should stick to its traditional ally, the Soviets oops they dont exist anymore cause we destroyed them.

Pakistan chose U.S. as an ally in independence in 1947 while India chose the Soviets in the same year of independence, now indians are crying.

We are not crying. We did chose the right ally.
Your ally is offering you 16 jets after a big hue and cry, but they are knocking our door & offering us 126 jets . OTOH Try to get some jets from our ally - and let us know what you got. :azn:

this is not a diplomacy. this how losers react. diplomacy runs underneath. India should immediately investigate or at least warns these headless wanna be chickens to stop what they are doing.

adding: it will never be decided on streets what usa india pakistan will be doing to run foreign policy.

doing without knowing is very dangerous.

We are not crying. We did chose the right ally.
Your ally is offering you 16 jets after a big hue and cry, but they are knocking our door & offering us 126 jets . OTOH Try to get some jets from our ally - and let us know what you got. :azn:

Care to explain what you just mentioned in bold?

Guys, it is normal for nations to try undermine its enemy whenever possible. 18 F-16s are a threat. They won't be able to defeat IAF, but they can shoot down Indian aircraft and bomb indian positions and that is threat enough for us to try block the sale. If the sal is blocked, it is ONE LESS PROBLEM to deal with.

There is a saying: the more you sweat in peacetime, the less you bleed in wartime (something along that line). So now we are doing our best to stop the sale so that our boys wont have this threat to contend with if war breaks out.

every weapon that pakistan is denied, whether they are f-16s, thales avionics or even a machete, will be good for india. It might just save another Indian life.

War is not supposed to be fought on an equality basis. In war each side tries to give its people as much of an advantage as possible. And that is what India is doing now.

And I'm sure Pakistan would do the same if it could.

well said.. as they say

In war, fight a good fight
In peace time, prepare to make that fight as one sided as possible..

Remember the 2 lines paradox on how to make a line smaller without touching it.. That is by making your line larger..

Here its actually the reverse

By reducing the ability of a potential foe to aquire military hardware, you reduce your need to procure additional hardware and still maintain the military ratio..

Folks need to understand the difference between preparation and crying..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom