What's new

Indian American Raj Subramaniam To Head FedEx

Hope they can increase outsourcing to India :enjoy:

@vi-va lurks in the shadows to copy paste exact same comments on these threads created by @INDIAPOSITIVE .😀😀
Others follow suit.
He/She will do so, because people don't have the maturity to ignore trolls. The biggest satisfaction to a troll is if you respond to his/her comments. If necessary, people should try to use ignore button.

No one can clean the internet of trolls :laugh:

Hope they can increase outsourcing to India :enjoy:

Indians should develop some brains and stop accepting this nonsense called software development outsourcing and hardware development outsourcing and start developing products that will be used by rest of humanity.

Your experiences may be true but are anecdotal. I have seen how Indians are a big driving force in the entrepreneurial ecosystems in the US and in cities like Amsterdam and Berlin. Choosing the entrepreneurial path, in my opinion, goes in the opposite direction to subservience. There is some truth to a cultural predisposition towards overpromising and working hard, but that may not always be a negative trait.
Overseas Indians in general are successful if you look at them individually. But they are successful as Americans, British, Dutch, German, not as Indian.

India has a large population of 1.4 billions, the same as China's. But almost all overseas Indians will not go back to India, they prefer to take their children, parents to western countries.

This is called brain drain. India as a nation failed versus India diaspora's success.

I have first hand experience working with Indians in US for more than a decade. I knew very well what Indians are.

Indian mentality is the same as the household slave mentality in America before civil war. They are the most ruthless to their fellow black slaves to show loyalty to their white masters.

Overseas Indians in general are successful if you look at them individually. But they are successful as Americans, British, Dutch, German, not as Indian.

India has a large population of 1.4 billions, the same as China's. But almost all overseas Indians will not go back to India, they prefer to take their children, parents to western countries.

This is called brain drain. India as a nation failed versus India diaspora's success.

True. Indian measures success by how many family member can they help move out of India. Indians are proud of getting out of there. But if I’m Indian, I would feel the same way……

Indian mentality is the same as the household slave mentality in America before civil war. They are the most ruthless to their fellow black slaves to show loyalty to their white masters.

True. Indian measures success by how many family member can they help move out of India. Indians are proud of getting out of there. But if I’m Indian, I would feel the same way……
Django Unchained black butler.

I worked with Indians for so long, observing their office politics, they are grouped by caste, and many other things. They show their loyalty to upper ranking so bluntly that I had issues to finish my lunch.

1649163796812.png

I worked with Indians for so long, observing their office politics, they are grouped by caste, and many other things. They show their loyalty to upper ranking so bluntly that I had issues to finish my lunch.

View attachment 830805
I like the scene in front of the mansion.

Is any single Indian established, Indian origin, Indian-owned company in the list of world's top 50 or 100 in the tech category? name

Facebook?
Twitter?
IBM?
Microsoft?
any actually established or originated from India or Indian?
How many of companies you named were established outside the US? We are going through a unicorn boom, well reach the milestone in due time

India's Unicorn Boom Continues in 2022: 13 Recorded So far, May Touch 100 This Year​

https://www.news18.com/news/tech/in...13-recorded-so-far-may-touch-100-4908407.html

How many of companies you named were established outside the US? We are going through a unicorn boom, well reach the milestone in due time

India's Unicorn Boom Continues in 2022: 13 Recorded So far, May Touch 100 This Year​

https://www.news18.com/news/tech/in...13-recorded-so-far-may-touch-100-4908407.html

• Fractal: SaaS – Analytics
  • LEAD School: Edtech
  • DarwinBox: SaaS – HR
  • DealShare: E-Commerce - Social Commerce
  • Polygon: Web3 Infrastructure – Dapps
  • ElasticRun: Logistics Services
  • LivSpace: Interior Design - Modular Kitchens & Home Products
  • XpressBees Logistics: Logistics Services
  • Uniphore Software Systems: SaaS - Conversational Service Automation
  • Hasura: SaaS - Programming Tools
  • CredAvenue: Marketplace – Lending
  • Amagi Media Labs: SaaS - Local Ads Targeting
  • Oxyzo: Fintech - Marketplace - SME Lending

They're nobody in the world quite frankly.

Is any single Indian established, Indian origin, Indian-owned company in the list of world's top 50 or 100 in the tech category? name

Facebook?
Twitter?
IBM?
Microsoft?
- India has 94 Unicorns (Indian Companies Indian Founders), in-fact 42 unicorns were add in 2021 only

- Indian Founders have raised $42 Billion in 2021 (these are 20-35 years folks who have raised money more than forex reserves/ national budget of many nations including our neighbours)

And I am not talking about established companies

Facebook?
Twitter?
IBM?
Microsoft?
Give it time. There are a lot a startups here in the US that have Indian founders, a lot of PE/VC money floating around that has Indian patners backing these funds. I am advising a startup run by an Indian and a Taiwanese American, if you are tapped into founder networks you'd realize that immigrants (Pakistanis included) are punching way above their weight in driving innovative business models in the US.

Indians should develop some brains and stop accepting this nonsense called software development outsourcing and hardware development outsourcing and start developing products that will be used by rest of humanity.
Mate, that's an oversimplified take on what's happening. The entire startup ecosystem in Germany for example, is based on copycat startups that create localized versions of successful silicon valley business models. The Dutch hate it (the Dutch Royal family and the govt in the Netherlands push seed money only to those startups that bring a 'unique' product or service to the Dutch ecosystem) but the fact remains that Berlin's VC funding, job creation, tax revenue, number of scale-ups ,etc. dwarfs that of many other European countries. The idea is to create a base of "low quality" or imitation products/services that begins to drive cutting edge innovation and IP gradually (over a period of time a lot of unique german unicorns started to come out as a result of the large copy cat base of entrepreneurs and funds providing easy capital to riskier business models). That's basically what China did to become the digital innovation powerhouse that they are. I take your point on focusing on setting up a robust manufacturing base.

View attachment 830805
I love how people form unshakable judgements based on anecdotal evidence. If a white person comes to you and tells you that asian people can't drive, you'd be happy as long as he is able to furnish examples of what he saw on his comute that morning.

oh lord, the irony of posting this from the US!

Last edited:
I have first hand experience working with Indians in US for more than a decade. I knew very well what Indians are.
Why don't you elevate your station in life and work with asian/white people? Leave the blue-collared slaving roles to us Indians.

Chinese net migration rate for 2021 is 4 times that of Afghanistan and more than 10 times that of India

1640302839858.png

1640302865733.png

Net migration rate

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom