What's new

Indian-American gets key Pentagon position

this guy will be no relevance to India.

I wouldn't go to that extent either. He will serve American interests and he should. How much Indian interests weigh on the back of his mind depends on how much of an Indian connection he or his family has.

Names: Vikram Singh promoted at Pentagon | The Cable

foreignpolicy had a post about this.

Singh_WEB.jpg

hmm, he looks ratty and untrustworthy. he should get his teeth fixed.

post reported

Message sent to Mods.
insulting someone's God gifted appearence, how can we judge human character by their apperarence ? racism, foul language, hate mongering.

and BTW u said "ratty" sigh! u are so blind in hatered. shame on u and the ppl thanking u.

follow the link ---> BBC News | South Asia | The rat children of Pakistan

There are so many Indians in the top position in USA. What's the big deal?

Exactly. He is an American first and will serve the interests of the American nation first, even if that goes against the interests of the Indian nation.

Yaar, jisko dekho wahi chaloo hai ke India is liking white @ss, licking black @ss, etc.

Luckily, all Pakistanis are not like these internet warriors.

Have a look at the following video:

great video, this guy is furious at the current state of his Nation he has beaten Hassan Nisaar Sir, he said his heart out.

well ppl like cb4, RazPak, stealth possible followers of zahild hamid would never give up their false superiority complexes. another video to bring them back to their senses and ground realities of pakistan. mods if im offending any rules plz delete my post or the video.

ultay haath ka zhaapad or khane wala zaid hamid

watch it from 8:45, though the whole video is worth watching twice :)

Last edited by a moderator:
great video, this guy is furious at the current state of his Nation he has beaten Hassan Nisaar Sir, he said his heart out.

well ppl like cb4, RazPak, stealth possible followers of zahild hamid would never give up their false superiority complexes. another video to bring them back to their senses and ground realities of pakistan. mods if im offending any rules plz delete my post or the video.

ultay haath ka zhaapad or khane wala zaid hamid

watch it from 8:45, though the whole video is worth watching twice :)

In this video Joker not even able to talk :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Zaid Hamid is a total moron. and a disgrace.
He is like the Pakistani Glenn Beck.

And I am glad Pakistanis are finally seeing past his nonsense. :pakistan:

Trust and Indian, these two words cannot go together. Indians are good at fooling people and its very hard to catch their deception, unless of course you become victim, like we, people of East Bengal, have been from time immemorial.
ya we are victimized for helping east bengal refugees and helping u guys from genocide in 1971, and now getting bad names for helping..
Truely we are the victims, not u guys

I think those proudly chest thumping should realize you are insulting his patriotism and considering the position he is in, calling him a traitor by saying that he would bear any inkling of support to India.

I have zero respect for Desis who take oaths in western countries then betray them in favor of the country of their origins and when you are in such a position, you can't even give passing preference to your origins country over the national interests of the country you are under oath to protect.

Back
Top Bottom