What's new

Indian Air Forces Planes in Muscat Oman

Mh, 10 is indeed a rather high and unusual number, especially if transports would be the only reasons, since IAF simply could have used an IL 76 for transport reasons. Could be an army exercise with paratroopers?

Higher chances for special force's exercise. One of SF guy told me about his joint exercise with one of Arab country's special forces of which details were not available outside at all.

Something as dramatic as that!?
Yaar, think of mangos and khajoors instead........

But 10 An-32s together is an unusual figure.

@Arsalan, amigo any pictures?

you can see the vertical stabilizers of at least 5 planes in this frame:
file0350.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
you can see the vertical stabilizers of at least 5 planes in this frame:
file0350.jpg

I am just wondering, u noticed the tails with Indian flags and then took out the cam, took pics and all this while the plane was still passing by those cargo jets ?

Either you are faster than flash or the IAF cargo jets were placed ridiculously close to the terminal ( where the plane must have slowed down considerably ) as if parked for an exhibition.. both cases rules out anything suspicious IMO !!

But Thanks a lot for the pics though !

I am just wondering, u noticed the tails with Indian flags and then took out the cam, took pics and all this while the plane was still passing by those cargo jets ?

Either you are faster than flash or the IAF cargo jets were placed ridiculously close to the terminal ( where the plane must have slowed down considerably ) as if parked for an exhibition.. both cases rules out anything suspicious IMO !!

may be unloading ammo?

<Conspiracy theary on!!> May be trying to take over Pakistan through Iranian Airspace..<Conspiracy theary off>

10 aircrafts in Oman?? So how is transportation done here in India?? :what:

:)
I was traveling from Frankfurt and had a connection via Muscat. So when my plan landed there i saw the planes and was curious about these, when i was riding back in other flight to get back home after 3 hours stay i was already prepared with my camera.
:)
Was also playing with it and taking some other pics.

Secondly, yes! the plane was also moving quite slow as it just began its taxi run so the IAF planes were parked close to terminal indeed.

Back
Top Bottom