What's new

Indian Air Force says it can tackle Chinese J-20 jets

There is no J-31.
I MEAN THIS
J-21_3view2.jpg

Why your @$$ getting frustrated @HariPrasad then why west put J-20 in the category of 5th gen jet and former defense secretory "Robert gates of USA said that J-20 put some our capabilities at risk and we need to eliminates these risk to start a new 6th gen jet, @HariPrasad you only trolling and ranting with no base:lol::enjoy: if you have butthurt use this on your butts its a painkillerView attachment 462722 :lol::rofl::sarcastic::sarcastic::help::suicide::suicide2: @HariPrasad
Calm down You do not have your own anti burn cream to post a picture So first make it and then do cheer leading for a junk planep

Calm down You do not have your own anti burn cream to post a picture So first make it and then do cheer leading for a junk planep
yeah yeah you have so much butt-hurt:lol: and Indian false superiority false ego, please explain me why west (USA) consider J-20 as a main threat, you have nothing to say with logic and commonsense but you only ranting in delusional and brain farting, go kid this palace is not for yours go play your toys @HariPrasad
Jai shupa dupa powa Hind @HariPrasad :lol::rofl::jester::man_in_love::girl_wink::girl_wacko::girl_cray3::suicide::suicide2::enjoy:
you're clown/joker @HariPrasad :lol::enjoy:

yeah yeah you have so much butt-hurt:lol: and Indian false superiority false ego, please explain me why west (USA) consider J-20 as a main threat, you have nothing to say with logic and commonsense but you only ranting in delusional and brain farting, go kid this palace is not for yours go play your toys @HariPrasad
Jai shupa dupa powa Hind @HariPrasad :lol::rofl::jester::man_in_love::girl_wink::girl_wacko::girl_cray3::suicide::suicide2::enjoy:
you're clown/joker @HariPrasad :lol::enjoy:
You do not have your own anti burning cream so I can understand your cheercleading nobody takes this junk seriously.

You do not have your own anti burning cream so I can understand your cheercleading nobody takes this junk seriously.
So you think former defense secretory of USA and Armed forces of USA are wrong and you're right @HariPrasad :lol::rofl: and we are not cheer leading , we are stating a facts with base, so why guys always lives in delusional mode, oh! i forget India is a better Shupa dupa powa then USA and knows the real capabilities of this junk J-20, Oh sorry i forget again India is biggest shupa dupa powa in the whole universe lets forget about USA and Russia, they are nothing in the front of migthy shupa dupa powa of the universe INDIA @HariPrasad :lol::rofl:
Jai shupa dupa Powa Hind @HariPrasad :lol::enjoy:

So you think former defense secretory of USA and Armed forces of USA are wrong and you're right @HariPrasad :lol::rofl: and we are not cheer leading , we are stating a facts with base, so why guys always lives in delusional mode, oh! i forget India is a better Shupa dupa powa then USA and knows the real capabilities of this junk J-20, Oh sorry i forget again India is biggest shupa dupa powa in the whole universe lets forget about USA and Russia, they are nothing in the front of shupa dupa powa of the universe INDIA @HariPrasad :lol::rofl:
Jai shupa dupa Powa Hind @HariPrasad :lol::enjoy:
When we do not take is seriously, how will us will take it seriously.?

When we do not take is seriously, how will us will take it seriously.?
:lol::lol::lol: i told you, you're the shupa dupa powa of the universe, in the front of Mighty shupa dupa powa this junk worth nothing you can destroy J-20 with your Kiran IJT let forget Su-30MKI, RAFALE, Mig-29 and Mirage-2000H,:lol::rofl::enjoy:
I will provide a quote's from defense secretory and armed forces of USA if you prove me that J-20 not considered as threat to west with links/ base @HariPrasad :p:

:lol::lol::lol: i told you, you're the shupa dupa powa of the universe, in the front of Mighty shupa dupa powa this junk worth nothing you can destroy J-20 with your Kiran IJT let forget Su-30MKI, RAFALE, Mig-29 and Mirage-2000H,:lol::rofl::enjoy:
I will provide a quote's from defense secretory and armed forces of USA if you prove me that J-20 not considered as threat to west with links/ base @HariPrasad :p:

Now take some rest cheer leader. You have put enough efgort to please your masters still they are not appreciating your efforts.

Now take some rest cheer leader. You have put enough efgort to please your masters still they are not appreciating your efforts.
so you have no prove that's i have to know:lol::rofl::enjoy: and ask your master USA to tell you what is the real capability of J-20 and whom's laps which sitting on currently, you're the basically puppet of US/west against China, ok consider us as a slave of China now happy Mr stupid @HariPrasad:p: now provide a prove or continue to live in delusional @HariPrasad :lol::enjoy:

Photos of visit to temple.

Attachments

• IMG_20180331_222357.jpg
    IMG_20180331_222357.jpg
    517.5 KB · Views: 16
Back
Top Bottom