What's new

Indian Air force protecting Indian PM

sorry i am 25 . but beleve me i will so happy if i got age of 10 years back .
in my home towm .i was i teen boy 10 years fishing school eating sleep was great life now ******* job job job.

I wasn't addressing you Imran, i was referring to those members who seem to hijack every damn thread.

kya baat kahi hai sir ji...aankhe bhar aayi...hum Indian Pakistani aise baat kyon nahi kar sakte hamesha???

kiyoon ke hum nafrat se sochty hai dekhty hai.or nafrat andhi hoti hai. sach main hum bhut achy insaan hai ja ker dunya dekho.:) we respect geusts even we don't know him . we feed ppl even we don't know him.and we give even money to ppl even we don't know them .i do it:D. i love indo pak culture.:agree:.we commen ppl in indai pakistan are innocents.:)

kiyoon ke hum nafrat se sochty hai dekhty hai.or nafrat andhi hoti hai. sach main hum bhut achy insaan hai ja ker dunya dekho.:) we respect geusts even we don't know him . we feed ppl even we don't know him.and we give even money to ppl even we don't know them .i do it:D. i love indo pak culture.:agree:.we commen ppl in indai pakistan are innocents.:)

baat to sahi kar rahe ho Sirji..but kuch log yeh bon homie rehne nahi dete .....mana ki past main bahut kuch galat hua..but same water does not flows down a bridge again...gade murde ukhadne ka kya faida...achche bhai na sahi achche padosi ki tarah to reh sake...itna bhi nahi dekh sakte Sirji yeh log....

baat to sahi kar rahe ho Sirji..but kuch log yeh bon homie rehne nahi dete .....mana ki past main bahut kuch galat hua..but same water does not flows down a bridge again...gade murde ukhadne ka kya faida...achche bhai na sahi achche padosi ki tarah to reh sake...itna bhi nahi dekh sakte Sirji yeh log....

nhi wo nhi dekh sakty. hum log ager izzat ki 2 wakt ki roti kha lety to ajj perdes main na dhaky kha rahy hoty:)shame on extreamsts

sorry i am 25 . but beleve me i will so happy if i got age of 10 years back .
in my home towm .i was i teen boy 10 years fishing school eating sleep was great life now ******* job job job.

I second that.

Abhi engg. ke lst yr mein and like u said ******job job job.

Life was so simpler before., nahi he itni tension thi, na he itni problems..

I second that.

Abhi engg. ke lst yr mein and like u said ******job job job.

Life was so simpler before., nahi he itni tension thi, na he itni problems..

:lol::lol::lol:or main 12 saal se job ker raha hoon:P i feel tired now.chalyee ve chalyee waten mery yara:D

Guys dont reply to trolls here..we will end up with another closed thread in our hands,..this is what they wanted..dont let them have it..so please stick to the topic

Human rights is a loaded word. Chinese can practice their version of human right and I do not believe that any country should interfere with them. I believe that each country and culture has their own intrinsic value that should not have to answer to another country. For example, the value of the caste system in India is unique to Hinduism. The country's that do not have a caste system should not criticize India for that because that is the basic character of India and only India can change it if it chooses at its own leisure.

That was a very sensible and balanced comment, and I have no quarrel with your observation.

However, most rational Indians are hostile to this system continuing, and some of us work against it actively. It amounts to a type of racism, and in my personal opinion, should be subjected to relentless social and political attack until it ceases to exist.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom