What's new

Indian air force on high alert after reported UFO sightening

Since Pakistan have already assumed anything flying over their terrain is endangered bird, but in India we take case of violation of airspace seriously and investigate it:devil:

Spy Kabootar, ISI, Pakistani Drone........:omghaha:

Before UFOs having elations with Americans & spotted only in America now after all India became new baby of USA, UFO making relation with India as wel :lol:
May be municipality from mars to fine India for sending their junk into mars but fail to contact Modi Ji.:D

when ever i read ALIENS that poster (can't recall his name) comes to mind who always used to post about aliens and ufo's and all ... haven't seen him posting for some time i think

Maybe drones?

Maybe Aliens IGI was upgraded with new radars after that mid air collision of Two Aircrafts over The Skies of Delh .

curiosityaliens.jpg
They Just visited to Return the Award ( Rover ) to PM

View attachment 268434

Regular sightings of suspicious flying objects in and around Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport have put security agencies guarding the airport on high alert.

It's not the UFO's. These are ships from the ancient times bringing back all the profit in the shape of FDI from the outer space. Indian investors invested this money back in the old times :cheers: :omghaha:

On topic: anyone has pictures of the UFO's? I am curious to see how hot the female aliens look :tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
UFOs are only sighted in the developed countries, one sign that India is emerging as global developed power and now Martians are taking notice and see India as a threat. I think they are checking on all the indigenous weapons India is developing and comparing with their records of Russian weapons
OMG retard comment but hilarious though

These are Indians who have Vedic knowledge and Vedic Spacecrafts from other dimension. They keep coming back just to keep checking on Indians to see we evil Pakistanis dont hurt them .

Back
Top Bottom