What's new

Indian Air Force launches 'Guardians of the Skies' 3D mobile game

fuckin damn awesome game runs so smoooooth on my android 4.4.2 moto g this roxxxx!!!!!!!!
again fukin daaammmnnnn awesome :D
best ever combat game i played(airforce)............
all the jealous people fukin get out of this thread and download this game :D shhh!! we wont tell anyone! :P

fuckin damn awesome game runs so smoooooth on my android 4.4.2 moto g this roxxxx!!!!!!!!
again fukin daaammmnnnn awesome :D
best ever combat game i played(airforce)............
all the jealous people fukin get out of this thread and download this game :D shhh!! we wont tell anyone! :P

Dude... How much RAM you got in your mob.... I've only 512mb and game is crashing while loading the training mission

They have also launched another game i see- Operation Morning Glory

link android - Operation Morning Glory - Android Apps on Google Play

-QRQOhPQy0RQmwZwb9jBG5Z_UKQZImpT2i7g0Lh3H6AVnvDKxo6qzlxtHWPIH9gWuQ=h900-rw

qd-iApHAqOt2BqfhjIAsvzsj2l5w_bJOmFiQez9--lofWyQFGgTF-1JaodziOG915RQ=h900-rw

Dude... How much RAM you got in your mob.... I've only 512mb and game is crashing while loading the training mission
Moto G come with 1 GB RAM
But the game is not that big it should run smooth with 512 MB RAM... It's 3D maybe your GPU is not that good.

But the game is not that big it should run smooth with 512 MB RAM... It's 3D maybe your GPU is not that good.

I don't think so.... all the other 3d games run fine in my mob.....

ROM - ICS 4.0.4
RAM - 512
cpu - 1.4 Ghz (scorpion)
gpu - Adreno 205

Dude... they say.. it runs pnly with 1gb ram

no it won't crash.. just check the speed .. hit the brake after touch down... freaking awesome. .. looks realistic. . I'm loving it... Every one must try this ... This is enough to kill time... Runs awesome in S4...

I don't think so.... all the other 3d games run fine in my mob.....
Xperia Arc S
ROM - ICS 4.0.4
RAM - 512
cpu - 1.4 Ghz (scorpion)
gpu - Adreno 205
Dude... they say.. it runs pnly with 1gb ram
WTH!!
IAF should fix it.. Even GTA 3 for Android can run on your smartphone dude. This game can easily run with this hardware then why this restrictions :sad: I think IAF don't know that more than 70% of Smartphones in India have 512 MB or less RAM :tsk:

WTH!!
IAF should fix it.. Even GTA 3 for Android can run on your smartphone dude. This game can easily run with this hardware then why this restrictions :sad: I think IAF don't know that more than 70% of Smartphones in India have 512 MB or less RAM :tsk:

Ya.. i'm so frustrated..... I was waiting for this game to be released since the last thread about the game being released... I'll try with my friend's mobile (512mb) if works well then i got to flash the ROM to newer verion

1GB RAM

just completed first training mission its awesome u come to know that u need to lower the speed throttle higher them evrything awesome game :)

no it won't crash.. just check the speed .. hit the brake after touch down... freaking awesome. .. looks realistic. . I'm loving it... Every one must try this ... This is enough to kill time... Runs awesome in S4...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: Its not working for me.........:guns::guns::guns::hitwall:

Phock ya

The day is saved
Sky is saved
India is saved
By the 'Guardians of Skies'

Hallelujah The Days is Saved

I'd download it but then I have ZERO interest in gaming. Bought a Sony PSP couple of years ago out of sheer boredom and sold it in about a month.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom