What's new

Indian agents in Pakistani Air Base without security clearance

I might argue that India never really tried to 'end pakistan' like you say but that imagined threat is a way of justifying the many mess ups you did. 'We continue to exist' is not valid because you never had an existential threat to start with.

Tried to "end Pakistan" or it was a firm "Prediction" but history says, Indian Officials were pretty sure in this claim either by working on it or due to their "Analysis" however, the same is not carried on as an excuse that we still exist but as an answer which Indian Analyst then taken as excuse after disappointment in first place.

If this is the right thing to say and you are satisfied then I think the most of argument is being concluded as you may like to read about what I said or we can simply disagree without bashing etc.

So why not back to topic......

I will give a hint here if you are professional, served ever or have any contacts (I mean well trusted contacts) or you can reach to some written stuff, the thing is, sometimes I will deliberately let you slip-in. The persons made it here, I am sure, were under radar since the day of chi-chat regarding arrival of those Zardari's friends and their employees With respect to National Security, they will be under radar without any negligence though the statement given by Interior Minister was to grill the negligent Provincial Government (a good way to remind someone's mistake) and to teach a lesson. Don't forget that PPPP (current Government of Sindh party) and Interior Minister are not doing well along so there are many factors in this statement contrary to the security arrangements.

How can indian agents non PAF personal land at a PAF base and then just walk away to go to Thatta ? lolz lamo.

The indians were employees of Arab shiekhs came as an advance party before their arrival

Tried to "end Pakistan" or it was a firm "Prediction" but history says, Indian Officials were pretty sure in this claim either by working on it or due to their "Analysis" however, the same is not carried on as an excuse that we still exist but as an answer which Indian Analyst then taken as excuse after disappointment in first place.

If this is the right thing to say and you are satisfied then I think the most of argument is being concluded as you may like to read about what I said or we can simply disagree without bashing etc.

So why not back to topic......

I will give a hint here if you are professional, served ever or have any contacts (I mean well trusted contacts) or you can reach to some written stuff, the thing is, sometimes I will deliberately let you slip-in. The persons made it here, I am sure, were under radar since the day of chi-chat regarding arrival of those Zardari's friends and their employees With respect to National Security, they will be under radar without any negligence though the statement given by Interior Minister was to grill the negligent Provincial Government (a good way to remind someone's mistake) and to teach a lesson. Don't forget that PPPP (current Government of Sindh party) and Interior Minister are not doing well along so there are many factors in this statement contrary to the security arrangements.

the following were predictions made on very firm basis

a) The two country structure separated geographically was expected to fail- mountbatten predicted it, so did most other people including Abul Kalam Azad who had predicted it would fall within 25 years- I believe it fell in 24 or so years. That was a difficult thing to pull off anyway without you making it worse:
- you tried to mandate urdu language and culture as uniform for both wings. India accepted sone 20+ languages as official languages, gave each state it's flag and anthem. Was that our decision?
-you didn't allow Mujib to become PM of Pakistan and in India even Indira Gandhi stepped down when she lost elections
- we didn't ask you to put 10 million people on our soil

b) India did not predict the collapse of each individual unit. Lumbering along and justifying you 'still exist' is quite weird.

Times of islamabad is a bluff site...

The indians were employees of Arab shiekhs came as an advance party before their arrival

The arabs should be told no indians rule..

the following were predictions made on very firm basis

a) The two country structure separated geographically was expected to fail- mountbatten predicted it, so did most other people including Abul Kalam Azad who had predicted it would fall within 25 years- I believe it fell in 24 or so years. That was a difficult thing to pull off anyway without you making it worse:
- you tried to mandate urdu language and culture as uniform for both wings. India accepted sone 20+ languages as official languages, gave each state it's flag and anthem. Was that our decision?
-you didn't allow Mujib to become PM of Pakistan and in India even Indira Gandhi stepped down when she lost elections
- we didn't ask you to put 10 million people on our soil

b) India did not predict the collapse of each individual unit. Lumbering along and justifying you 'still exist' is quite weird.

The Indian version at best that cannot see what India did. Those claims are being discussed on different occasions, in different threads and to say it shortly, why to reinvent the wheel. You are again generalizing too much things into a single place contrary to the subject in hand so is that the issue of copy paste or a usual thing to repeat the same again & again. There was a reason once said by Muhammad Ali Jinnah "No power on earth can undo Pakistan" and to understand that, you have to read about. Mujib & Bhutto scuffle was purely political and as I see somewhere, people were not agreed with Bhutto but what he did, was the matter of ego and nothing else so we can see still he is cursed as such. I don't see anything different in your words except blame, pointing finger as you and you etc so all the wrong are not done by our past leaders and Indian hands are also full of such events. We can see how India progressed but again, I will say, let it go as you can unload your burden of chest somewhere else too.

..Indian agents.?..:no:
..they were nothing more than the personal staff of your hunting guests...
.. pdf tank...:haha::jester:..

Like the Jewelers and the IT and other Business Owners in the US who have created a huge lobby?

The Indian version at best that cannot see what India did. Those claims are being discussed on different occasions, in different threads and to say it shortly, why to reinvent the wheel. You are again generalizing too much things into a single place contrary to the subject in hand so is that the issue of copy paste or a usual thing to repeat the same again & again. There was a reason once said by Muhammad Ali Jinnah "No power on earth can undo Pakistan" and to understand that, you have to read about. Mujib & Bhutto scuffle was purely political and as I see somewhere, people were not agreed with Bhutto but what he did, was the matter of ego and nothing else so we can see still he is cursed as such. I don't see anything different in your words except blame, pointing finger as you and you etc so all the wrong are not done by our past leaders and Indian hands are also full of such events. We can see how India progressed but again, I will say, let it go as you can unload your burden of chest somewhere else too.

Your statements are exactly reflective of the arguments were started with. Jinnah said 'no power can undo Pak' means what? You should take that as guidance, not a given destiny. You mess things up, pour gasoline into a raging inferno and expect not to burn? If your state is the kind where the ego of one man can deny the high office to the rightful claimant, then your state is the kind that will break. 'It is only a political scuffle' is a silly statement- state is a political unit and this scuffle was at the highest level of the political unit. I want to discuss this. I find it very strange that under the umbrella of imagined conspiracies you ignore the magnitude of the crimes that were committed.

You know why I'm sure Pak breaking up was the only solution? It's not because Bhutto denied mujib his victory- but even today I don't see any Pak member claim 'yes- mujib was our PM, the PM of Pakistan'

Your statements are exactly reflective of the arguments were started with. Jinnah said 'no power can undo Pak' means what? You should take that as guidance, not a given destiny. You mess things up, pour gasoline into a raging inferno and expect not to burn? If your state is the kind where the ego of one man can deny the high office to the rightful claimant, then your state is the kind that will break. 'It is only a political scuffle' is a silly statement- state is a political unit and this scuffle was at the highest level of the political unit. I want to discuss this. I find it very strange that under the umbrella of imagined conspiracies you ignore the magnitude of the crimes that were committed.

You know why I'm sure Pak breaking up was the only solution? It's not because Bhutto denied mujib his victory- but even today I don't see any Pak member claim 'yes- mujib was our PM, the PM of Pakistan'

Well, all that break Pakistan will be, could be this & that has nothing to do that what you got through media however, will you mind reading about such movements in India for separation (I am not doing copy paste thing for you here) though are in large numbers than Pakistan. Political scuffle in Pakistan is not up-to such threatening level to break it, that is a speculation of Indian analysts only and how our enemy is working such hard. You are sure because what you read and want to believe and the same is contrary to the facts. You want to discuss this from your point of view only. No need to provoke that much as this is not going to work here. Keep reading and enjoy yourself but for a better comparison, read whats happening inside India as well.

Well, all that break Pakistan will be, could be this & that has nothing to do that what you got through media however, will you mind reading about such movements in India for separation (I am not doing copy paste thing for you here) though are in large numbers than Pakistan. Political scuffle in Pakistan is not up-to such threatening level to break it, that is a speculation of Indian analysts only and how our enemy is working such hard. You are sure because what you read and want to believe and the same is contrary to the facts. You want to discuss this from your point of view only. No need to provoke that much as this is not going to work here. Keep reading and enjoy yourself but for a better comparison, read whats happening inside India as well.

There is a difference between 'all such movement' in India and Pakistan...do you know what that is?

There is a difference between 'all such movement' in India and Pakistan...do you know what that is?

I don't want to know from your selective point of view. The thing is, why the difference when it comes to India so better ask yourself and you know the answer.

I don't want to know from your selective point of view. The thing is, why the difference when it comes to India so better ask yourself and you know the answer.

I know what the difference is- India compromises. And we can compromise because we have not been highjacked by a minority interest. We compromise on most things to get accommodation. you won't because the minority that has hijacked you believes in ruling by cracking down/ hurting opponents.

I know what the difference is- India compromises. And we can compromise because we have not been highjacked by a minority interest. We compromise on most things to get accommodation. you won't because the minority that has hijacked you believes in ruling by cracking down/ hurting opponents.

As I said, you have no Idea who is minority here and the ruling majority. Rest about your compromise with minorities etc, I am not buying the bait at all or wanted to derail the discussion into bashing but there are many voices about what happening in India with minorities. You are looking at political things in Pakistan from your prospective as high-jacked but that is not the case so I repeat, facts are contrary to what Indian Media reports. Also, check what GoI is doing with minorities and uprising against injustice done by ruling party. You are just blaming and maligning for nothing.

itni purani thread ha ye bhai relevance he katam hojate ha yar asa tu

you didn't ask the right question but you did do the silly laugh.

Ask the right question about what ? a fairy tale ? I event that never took place now nor never will ? silly and stupid stories get nothing but a laugh !!

Ask the right question about what ? a fairy tale ? I event that never took place now nor never will ? silly and stupid stories get nothing but a laugh !!

The right question is not why India doesn't release the tapes, it is why doesn't ISI release the tapes?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom