What's new

Indian agenda of cutting Pakistan to size

Give the Kashmiri people rights and secede Kashmir to Pakistan we will stop terrorism there.

again a propaganda infested pakistani,kashmiris dont want to join pakistan they want independence anyways check the un resolution to effect plebiscite

Sure UN says that, but the mindsof the people do not. They want to acede to Pakistan.

You watch too much Indian media dude.

Lol, you don't know that India has more poor than the whole of Africa?

A failed state would not be on this list Next Eleven - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Have you noticed that Pakistan is now 12 on the failed list? Yes, it is decreasing. Will that let you Indians sleep at night?

thats next 11 after BRICS :lol:
even with more poor than africa we are still ahead of pakistan,poor deluded guys

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

Sure UN says that, but the mindsof the people do not. They want to acede to Pakistan.

no they want freedom,actually the were free before pakistan invaded did you know that?

thats next 11 after BRICS :lol:
even with more poor than africa we are still ahead of pakistan,poor deluded guys

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

no they want freedom,actually the were free before pakistan invaded did you know that?

Have you noticed the best doing economies are the ones with the biggest populations?
When did I say Pakistan will ever be infront of India? Pakistan does not have as much resources as India.

If you are so so worried that Kashmiris were once free, then why did India get involved in the Kashmir Issue?

All that aside..Can you please loan me the machine that allows you to see into the minds of a few million people at the same time.. :D

Have you noticed the best doing economies are the ones with the biggest populations?
When did I say Pakistan will ever be infront of India? Pakistan does not have as much resources as India.

If you are so so worried that Kashmiris were once free, then why did India get involved in the Kashmir Issue?

the then ruler signed the instrumen of accession with india when "pakistan" invaded free country of kashmir

dont rely to much on pakistani textbooks or what they taught in madarassas :lol:

Didn't go to a madarassa. Is that the only joke you Indians can come up with?

Hey, you know there are Madarassas in India too. :D

I have gone through 9 pages of this thread.. and i now feel that, it was that portion of my life wasted... There's nothing worthwhile which anyone has written, except for the same old "mental masturb@ation" !!!
Actually, its my mistake.,.. what else can one expect if the thread title is " Indian agenda of cutting Pakistan to size" !!! This thread is aimed at having thread wars.. and surprisingly, I find that all the Indian members here are defensive-to-the-point-of-being-apologetic!!!!

Guys why do u have to answer to whatever the pakistani members are saying??? see, either they are mis-informed (so our explanation is useless) OR they are ignorant of facts ( once again, our explanation is useless) OR they are using all these points like kashmir,hindu baniya, casteism, 1000 years of subjugation etc etc so as to prove that they are superior (yet again, our explanation is useless)!!!

Lets stop replying, and let them be in peace.....

Didn't go to a madarassa. Is that the only joke you Indians can come up with?

Hey, you know there are Madarassas in India too. :D

yep there are but when one grows up one must try to find out whether they were taught the truth or not

Pakistan had Kashmir under their rule. Kashmiri King had no right to acede to India.

now, what does this statement tell us??? That the person is totally ignorant!!!! whether the King should have listened to the demand of the citizens (whatever they may have been), that is STILL a better point to argue... But blatantly being an ostrich with statements like, "Pakistan had Kashmir under their rule" !!!! come on guys!!!!!

yep there are but when one grows up one must try to find out whether they were taught the truth or not

Truth.. Hm... Your Indian media propoganda seems to cover up that.

One time, I watched a bit of Indian media and they were oonly talking about how to lick Israels feet a bit more and how India will become a soopa powah by 2015. Believe me, that was worse than a rollercoaster barf.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom