What's new

Indian actress refuses to apologise for pro-Pakistan comments

She only told truth about her personal experiences. Her statement neither in favour of Pakistan nor against India.

Never knew Indian government is so hyped of Pakistan.

The largest democracy showing its true colors. They claim to have freedom of speech... She is more than welcome.

She is free to speak what she wants and someone else is free to file a case. The court shall decide whether she broke any laws, which I am sure she didn't.

If you wish to talk about true freedom of speech, I suggest Pak as a beacon of the same.

now look she isnt getting any movies or is getting any younger and congress party os already in decline she after all has bills to pay and keep herself relevent in public memory and by this episode she has ansured big money for appearing in diffrent TV talk shows and maybe a lead role indo pak dosty movie or TV serial also ... i say she is smart and played smart

she is in the news not for her comments. But some idiot choose to make a big deal over her comments.

now look she isnt getting any movies or is getting any younger and congress party os already in decline she after all has bills to pay and keep herself relevent in public memory and by this episode she has ansured big money for appearing in diffrent TV talk shows and maybe a lead role indo pak dosty movie or TV serial also ... i say she is smart and played smart
Guru ji 1.2 billion ki population ma movie star bana is not a joke.

she is in the news not for her comments. But some idiot choose to make a big deal over her comments.
well congress controls the media even now what does that tells you :coffee:

Guru ji 1.2 billion ki population ma movie star bana is not a joke.
whats your point what had pakistani nation has a whole would have reacted had some pakistani actress had showed same love for india ?

whats your point what had pakistani nation has a whole would have reacted had some pakistani actress had showed same love for india ?

:what: she only said that Pakistan is not a hell. She is telling the truth. What is wrong with that.

BTW our many artists shown love for India there was no treason case against them

:what: she only said that Pakistan is not a hell. She is telling the truth. What is wrong with that.

BTW our many artists shown love for India there was no treason case against them

Chill.... It is just politics which is been played in every possible level..... Should not give much of an importance......

Nothing.....we are pro choice. ..very liberal .

WTH is wrong with Karnataka Govt ? Why not instruct Police station to stop entertaining such nutty FIRs... Pakistan is indeed not hell.

Back
Top Bottom