What's new

Indian 1000Rs and 500Rs notes banned from 08-Nov-2016

Well. You can say about that for any country. Take a look at US taxation. Shit show it is. Economic policies are not set in stone. It changes always.
China is also a country where cash transaction occupies a big chunk of its economy. So its taxation is very different from US where cashless transaction dominates.

I am sure next time ppl will ask bribe in form of gold.:toast_sign:
Yeah ... So still people can have black money in the form of Gold .... is there any other way to stop this ?
I guess next thing to do by the government is to ask the public to register all the gold they have in banks .... .

neither, like I said earlier, let's wait a few days and see how it works.

I'm not hoarding millions in stacks of cash buried at the farm, all I care about is going about my daily routine without a massive government induced annoyance to navigate around.

do you guys realise, definitely huge sum of money will be lost in transition but it's equivalent gold value will be with govt.. This will create a huge revenue to govt.

Thank you. When a congressi shout at me i feel happy. :)

We care ab out you so turn your black money to white and pay 40% taxes.
sorry, voted BJP and have no blackmoney anywhere.

I have to pity some of you government worshipers here, "congi" "black money" :disagree:

Sorry. I asked that when I had no idea what black money is.

No problem.

Most terror funding is done by using black money and 'hawala'. This will put an end to terror funding and Drug money. Its going to clean up the system for a short time.

China is also a country where cash transaction occupies a big chunk of its economy. So its taxation is very different from US where cashless transaction dominates.

Corruption always happens in cash transaction that cannot be traced by the system. It remains invisible and is part of the black economy, hence Black money.

I'm not hoarding millions in stacks of cash buried at the farm, all I care about is going about my daily routine without a massive government induced annoyance to navigate around.

New 500 and 2000 Rs note will be aval from 1 April;17 .

sorry, voted BJP and have no blackmoney anywhere.

I have to pity some of you government worshipers here, "congi" "black money" :disagree:

If you have no black money then enjoy.I don'y worship Govt or leader but a policy and this policy is a gold like linking Aadhar card with Gas and many other subsidy.

This is what happens when you have a leader (PM) who means business..... but then business has a different meaning for some other PM's

Again ,Bank officials would be worst affected due to this decision.:D

This was not an overnight decision.According to media preparation was already started 6 months ago.Means necessary 100Rs and bew notes are already in reserve .

Perhaps the first of its kind decision taken by a Govt in Republic of India's history,that even affects ordinary Indians like you and me

let me rephrase. What is wrong with people holding such notes? Those notes ain't all black money.

It's a stupid populist move that will make the lives of people so much harder. Now people will have to carry 5-10x the amount of notes to pay for things. Also the grace period given is only a few weeks so NRIs holding currency have basically lost their money.

Great decision by the govt. thousands of crores of black money and fake currency is destroyed in one stroke. all hawala dealers ,corrupt officials, corrupt politicians, etc will have heart attacks today. modi is really a true statesman. today is the great day in indian history.

But you are not waiting and have already started complaining. So you are speaking with a forked tongue.

I still fail to see what annoying navigation you have to do. All you carry is Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 currency ? :coffee:

You do not have credit card or debit card ?

do you guys realise, definitely huge sum of money will be lost in transition but it's equivalent gold value will be with govt.. This will create a huge revenue to govt.

Not to mention that the Value of the Indian Currency is going to go UP against the dollar :azn:

Corruption always happens in cash transaction that cannot be traced by the system. It remains invisible and is part of the black economy, hence Black money.
Of course, correlation isn't causation. Corruption isn't meant to be traced by the system. As long as there is a motivation for corruption, people can always find clever ways to evade the system. tackling corruption by manipulating currency notes is like barking on the wrong tree.

Cant wait for tomorrow news. It is going to be rough. Congress, AAP, BSP, SP and what not.. UP election.. hehehehe

Back
Top Bottom