What's new

India: World's Largest Mobocracy

@masterchief_mirza @Rafi @Areesh @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @PAKISTANFOREVER @Verve

Do you remember this clown coming on here with his grand leaving thread and not wanting to post here and leave and never come back? Guess what? He’s back - couldn’t keep away - either that or he’s forgotten which ID he is using today because they have a tendency of having many usernames.
@xeuss what else did you expect from these sanghi Muslim haters? They say lack of evidence? Even if it was their they would have hidden the facts and what really happened.
Jinnah was indeed right bro - he knew what was coming ........

Destroy a Muslim mosque and then complain about Muslims expressing outrage as "selective outrage". I mean, we can't even express outrage in this Manuvadi Rashtra. Sanghi logic at its finest.

No. Selective outrage is when you do not raise (or stay silent) on incidents like this.

Yes, an Ahmadia facing prison sentence in Pakistan for calling himself Muslim can very well attest to this.

This is very trivial and it is not like hundreds are attacked and killed, or one of them killed, sporadic accident is not same as institutionalized mob attacks as happen in India.

And Ahmadis are declared non Muslims here...so they have all the rights as minorities, no need to pose and pester as they don't accept prophet Muhammad(PBUH) as the last prophet...it is more about adulterating the religion Islam, check how many of them in Israel forces...

They are conniving and conspiring people hence separated but given full rights.

India is a whole lot different..

Pakistan is no caste based India, functionally India is an apartheid state...

Last edited:
They are conniving and conspiring people hence separated but given full rights.
Calling a community (Ahmadis) as conniving and conspiring people for their religious belief is hate speech in any civilized country. There is nothing further to argue with because you are in complete denial and self righteous.

@masterchief_mirza @Rafi @Areesh @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @PAKISTANFOREVER @Verve

Do you remember this clown coming on here with his grand leaving thread and not wanting to post here and leave and never come back? Guess what? He’s back - couldn’t keep away - either that or he’s forgotten which ID he is using today because they have a tendency of having many usernames.
@xeuss what else did you expect from these sanghi Muslim haters? They say lack of evidence? Even if it was their they would have hidden the facts and what really happened.
Jinnah was indeed right bro - he knew what was coming ........
No, I don't have multiple IDs. I just come here very rarely when I want to rub salt on the wounds of Islamists and Liberals.I came here on 5th August when there was Bhoomi poojan of Ram Mandir. I have come again today because of favourable verdict.

I would always come here when Islamist and Liberal @$$es are on fire. It is just my way to enjoy the moment.

Back
Top Bottom