What's new

India will suffer for what it did in Kashmir: Arundhati

Status
Not open for further replies.
please look at my first post i clearly wrote offtopic.you replied an offtopic post.
if you want to continue discussing offtopic i can explain what exactly i wrote in my first post.:cheers:
Oye, now you are cheating by quoting Technicality. :D

Birdbrains of a feather, crap together! Therefore this woman should be thrown across the LoC so she can go marry her friend, philosopher and guide - Zaid Hamid!! :azn:

:p oh well now that she said something that offends you she shall be considered mad-cow.

She blamed the army thats mad but no where she said Kashmir is a part of Pakistan. This shows Indians have more sympathy for Kashmiris.

I have never seen her consoling Kahsmiri Pandits or talk about the injustice they face.
I guess, that wont get u international awards

I have never seen her consoling Kahsmiri Pandits or talk about the injustice they face.
I guess, that wont get u international awards

She is anti establishment. And Kashmiri pandits are not.. hence ....

couple days back she was praised widely for raising loc issue and nailing points on guests.. romance didn't last longer eh!

well she is one of those that will post a nude foto if she is convinced it will be a good marketing for her brand and thats that simple but i guess pakistanies love her for the obvies reason well hardly matters if you come to india and take a general study on her intelect with the youth or middle class shes a nobody but then who cares :azn:

We should make sure no to do any serious human right violation in any part of India which includes Kashmir.

However, sometimes a$$ kicking is necessary to bring strayed mind in right direction.

Arudhati Roy doing all this crap for cheap publicity but unfortunately this ain't going to come cheap. :)

What goes around , comes around.

Aisa hai CHAKAR KARMA KA.:azn:

I believe in you, you guys know it very well !! :azn:

What goes around , comes around.

Aisa hai CHAKAR KARMA KA.:azn:

if that Pakistan is suffering so much economy collapse terrorism,suicidal blast. and india is growing much faster.then pakistan has done some bad karma. lol:rofl:

Because we dont do such things nor r we occupying foreign land.

oh really then what are you doing in ***.:what:

yes they will suffer

Sorry mate but you people are suffering much more than indians

"Roy’s novel became the biggest-selling book by a nonexpatriate Indian author."

aweeen kesi ke kitaab best selling nahe ban jati putar ... jab dunya pharti aur sunti hey aglay ko tab banti hey LOL

..................Expression of Speech Varies from Country to Country - Few examples

But Biggest Seller -Doesnt Mean you Carry Voice of the Nation.

This would mean "Liao Yiwu" who wrote Famous Poem "Massacre" on Tiananmen Square, was a Big Hit Across Globe but Does it Carry Chinese Sentiment on "Democratic Republic of China" --------------No

A Loud Speaker, used to Broad cast each Day in Lal Bagh SriNagar - We will kill on Hindus, we will Kill Indian Army. One Day My company went and picked up the Maulvi---we exchanged some Sweets - Rest was History..............

brand new tamasha....:blah:

choro yar sab q apna dil galla rahay hoo...
jo hoo ga sab kay samnay hoo ga...soo don't start a troll war plzz...:)
peace...:fans:

people tend to forget that what PA is doing in Whole of Baloch, tribal areas....!!!! time for being honest and introspection... i believe IA should be punished if they have committed violations and same goes for PA US France...etc because one cannot deal like Gandhian way with these terrorist....

I don't know how she does it. Now for the storm of Indian hate-mail and abuse. Brace yourself!

tumblr_mewgliG5o61r1mkubo1_500.gif

I do not believe she says what she says out of malice for India. She says it because she is a rights worker concerned about India's reputation.

She says what she says because there is no other way that she knows of how to gain attention and stand out in a crowd.This is the easiest way to her

krait, should not the forces be punished for whatever wrong they did? Why special act to protect them?

Because when you go after the armed forces who are acting in an hostile environment with externally funded mercenaries, then they require legal immunity so that their operational capability is not impeded.

Consider this - heavily armed militants takes refuge in a civilian house and all efforts to take them out have failed. Sending in the troops is likely to cause heavy casualties as the militants are well entrenched. The only choice is to blow the house so that the mlitants are killed without putting the soldiers in harm's way. Now blowing the house may be a violation and the commander who ordered it can be sued if he did not have a legal immunity. But in the absence of special laws the commander would have been forced to manually storm the house thus causing troop casualties.

Also being hauled to court every now and then would affect the troop morale.

There is a reason why every single counter-insurgency force acts in a protective environment of legal immunity.

Many dogs and bitches have come and gone, India will prevail.

Har pasey rehmat rab de sab guruan da partap, (every where there are blessings of God, all thanks to Gurus)

Ithey rishiyan muniyan sadhuan ne kite mantar jaap, (Here many sages and saints have done hardship of praising the almighty)

wali fakeer te auleeyea kuch kirpa kar gaye aap,(Those who served Islam without self did remaining favours for this land)

Lakh wari ujarey pujarey, lakh dil te sahey sarap, (we have been cursed (by witches) and been ransacked lakhs of times)

Loka bariyan chalaan chaliyan sada toran lae sansar (enemies have conspired against us to break us apart)

Jor laga ke mar gaye yara sab duniya de dalley,(But even all the pimps of world together against us have tried but all of them failed)

India de balley balley balley. (Hail India, India will prevail)

i dont know wether india will suffer or not,but i know pakistan is suffering for what it did in bangladesh and what its doing in balochistan.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom