What's new

India will purchase more Israeli weapons now that BJP is back in power

Nothing particularly newsworthy in this but okay. India and Israel have had a robust defence arrangement for while now, is this now suddenly a surprise to some people?

India and Israel should widen the scope of their engagements where possible, increase military-military engagement, introduce more JVs on cutting edge tech in both the civilian and military sectors and increase people-people interaction. Given the relatively small size of Israel the Indo-Israeli relationship will never be as headline grabbing as the Indo-China/US relationships but there is surely the potential to be one of the most beneficial to both India and Israel and Israel is one nation India can trust implicitly.

WOW.
A BLOG.

says the lungi weariing bngladeshi whose women line the cheaper end of street from greece to indonesia. :lol:

u know what jews love more ? their bangladeshi maids. ;)

Oh please. I never thought I'd see South Asian discrimination and racism. We're literally made of the same cloth. You're insulting yourself right now.

WOW.
A BLOG.

Oh please. I never thought I'd see South Asian discrimination and racism. We're literally made of the same cloth. You're insulting yourself right now.

oh no ! i'm insulting him. :) i'm very sure of my cloth. his cloth too. ;)

he smiles winkies. he won't mind. we are having some fun hahahaa..

says the lungi weariing bngladeshi whose women line the cheaper end of street from greece to indonesia. :lol:

u know what jews love more ? their bangladeshi maids. ;)

BD maids are not available in Jew territory, only Indians.

True, BD maids for Indians and Indian ones for jews.

You know your place.
Indians are not known as employer but a bunch of stone age people without latrines... LOL

BD maids are not available in Jew territory, only Indians.

jamaati propaganda ! in reality, bangladeshi maids work in Israel and just donnt ask me how the jews love them. ;)

best part, they confiscate the passport. ;) what's the use anyway..bangladeshi citizeen would consider them israeli anyway. allah forbid if they get pregnant and give birth !

kamooon laagey ? ;) dhong bodlao miyaan ;) mukh sobar aasey !

jamaati propaganda ! in reality, bangladeshi maids work in Israel and just donnt ask me how the jews love them. ;)

best part, they confiscate the passport. ;) what's the use anyway..bangladeshi citizeen would consider them israeli anyway. allah forbid if they get pregnant and give birth !

kamooon laagey ? ;) dhong bodlao miyaan ;) mukh sobar aasey !

Miya, tumader kopalatai kharap, sara jibon indian hoia thakte hobe... ;)

Miya, tumader kopalatai kharap, sara jibon indian hoia thakte hobe... ;)

jaani na miyaan ! bangalorey aachi bangali indian..sukhey aachi..bhoy nei...kharap naa..prosppect o bhalo..bhaabchi bangladesh ghurtey jaabo...

tomader kopal ? pakistan o pochey naa...akhon sesh aasha china..dakho ki hoy.. ;)

abaar boli dhong bodlao on PDF !

first learn how to use a latrine before employing somebody to clean it.

We know you are the best in the business of cleaning toilets and come for cheap , its a win win situation for both.

featured89.jpg

Indians are not known as employer but a bunch of stone age people without latrines... LOL

So what you think your women are trafficked into India for? :lol:

Just recently 50 odd are arrested trying pole vaulting into India. Poor BDeshi deprived of sense.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom