What's new

India will be a dominant player in South Asia, Middle East

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a lists of Deep Water Ports In India .......
  1. Chennai Port Trust
  2. Cochin Port Trust,vallarpadam container terminal
  3. Ennore Port Limited
  4. Hazira Port Private Limited
  5. Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust, Navi Mumbai
  6. Kakinada Seaports Limited
  7. Kandla Port Trust
  8. Kolkata Port Trust
  9. Mormugao Port Trust
  10. Mumbai Port Trust
  11. Mundra Port
  12. New Mangalore Port Trust
  13. Port of Paradip
  14. Port Pipavav
  15. Tuticorin Port Trust
  16. Vishakhapatnam Port Trust

Here is a list of Ports that China may hope to have in South Asia:

1. Sonadia — Bangladesh near Cox's Bazaar
  2. Yangshan
  3. Kyaukphyu — Burma for import of oil to China.
  4. Thanlyin — Burma
  5. Colombo
  6. Singapore.

Damn...Pakistan does not have a Deep water port...Gwadar ....may be....but its a white elephant

Here is a lists of Deep Water Ports In India .......
  1. Chennai Port Trust
  2. Cochin Port Trust,vallarpadam container terminal
  3. Ennore Port Limited
  4. Hazira Port Private Limited
  5. Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust, Navi Mumbai
  6. Kakinada Seaports Limited
  7. Kandla Port Trust
  8. Kolkata Port Trust
  9. Mormugao Port Trust
  10. Mumbai Port Trust
  11. Mundra Port
  12. New Mangalore Port Trust
  13. Port of Paradip
  14. Port Pipavav
  15. Tuticorin Port Trust
  16. Vishakhapatnam Port Trust

What is india going to do with all those ports? India cant connect these ports to Central Asia because Pakistan is in the way. India cant connect these ports to Middle East again because Pakistan is in the way. How will you have your influence in Middle East when you dont even have an influence in South Asia?

Gwadar Port is already a a deep-sea, warm-water port and functional but because of the instability in Afghanistan we cant connect it to that war torn country to get to Central Asia as of now. We already have so many ports in Karachi that Afghanistan and NATO rely on.

Gwadar will be a huge success in the next 5 years. For now Pakistani navy is controlling that area.

I just love it that indian navy feels so threatened:

Pakistan’s Gwadar Port worries Indian Navy

P.S. Would it hurt to put atleast one flag of your origin your obviously an indian.

India is nowhere near Middle East. It shares no border with any Middle Eastern or Central Asian country. India shares borders with only South Asian countries and China. India even has very little influence in South Asia.

Pakistan shares a border with a Middle Eastern country and is not too far away from the Gulf.

China will most likely be a key player in the Indian Ocean and its done a good job investing in and helping build ports for other South Asian countries especially Gwadar Port which almost touches the Middle East.

:pakistan::china:

India has a warm relationship with every country in the middle east..we got berthing rights in oman which will help activities of navy in middle east..China will have to do more to have a significant presence in Indian Ocean..till then after US ,India will be the significant player in Indian Ocean....And also its hard for you to digest but India has a large influence in South Asia apart from Pakistan..just ranting of some in this forum doesn't underscore the influence of India among these nation

What is india going to do with all those ports? India cant connect these ports to Central Asia because Pakistan is in the way. India cant connect these ports to Middle East again because Pakistan is in the way. How will you have your influence in Middle East when you dont even have an influence in South Asia?

Gwadar Port is already a a deep-sea, warm-water port and functional but because of the instability in Afghanistan we cant connect it to that war torn country to get to Central Asia as of now. We already have so many ports in Karachi that Afghanistan and NATO rely on.

Gwadar will be a huge success in the next 5 years. For now Pakistani navy is controlling that area.

P.S. Would it hurt to put atleast one flag of your origin your obviously an indian.

We can always have route Via Iran ..What if Pakistan is in the middle..we already have important deals like nuclear deal with Central Asian countries and there is always a chance of airforce base in Ayni ...and for Indian navy worries about Gawdar port,as a defence force they are certainly worried because its their duty too protect this country from every advisory...

Gwadar Port is already functional but because the instability in Afghanistan we cant connect it to that war torn country to get to Central Asia as of now. We already have so many ports in Karachi.

Its like saying Pakistan can not connect to South East Asian Countries.....so why have a Karachi Port.....Indian ports are handling Import and Exports to other markets....and for your understanding...it means almost whole world.....so not being able to access so called central Asian Markets is not a problem......if we get access ....its ok...otherwise we are happy serving rest of the world...anyways remember Chabar Port in Iran Thats being built by India ...how about that for connectivity to central Asia....

My flags are none of your concern....and Yes I am an India ...and everyone in the forum knows that...you have not made a discovery unknown to anyone.

Coming back to the topic:

India operates biggest naval force in Souta Asia....and India ocean.....so India has a natural advantage .....that no one can deny.

China can go ahead a build as many ports...but in war it boils down to who is going to let them use those ports for Naval operations....Pakistan can offer 2...and thats about it........

India has a warm relationship with every country in the middle east..we got berthing rights in oman which will help activities of navy in middle east..China will have to do more to have a significant presence in Indian Ocean..till then after US ,India will be the significant player in Indian Ocean....And also its hard for you to digest but India has a large influence in South Asia apart from Pakistan..just ranting of some in this forum doesn't underscore the influence of India among these nation

Warm relationship doesnt mean anything. Pakistan has warm relations with Serbia does it mean we have an influence in Southeastern Europe?

India has to stop thinking that it'll be the next USA because you dont have an influence anywhere. You cant tell any country what to do?

Where in South Asia do you have an influence? Bhutan? The current government of Bangladesh?

Every South Asian country has problems with India.

India is just another 3rd world poverty stricken South Asian country. Accept reality and stop living in la la land.

Warm relationship doesnt mean anything. Pakistan has warm relations with Serbia does it mean we have an influence in Southeastern Europe?

India has to stop thinking that it'll be the next USA because you dont have an influence anywhere. You cant tell any country what to do?

Where in South Asia do you have an influence? Bhutan? The current government of Bangladesh?

Every South Asian country has problems with India.

India is just another 3rd world poverty stricken South Asian country. Accept reality and stop living in la la land.

lolz Bhutan is always close to India so is Sri lanka ,Bangladesh ,Nepal and Maldives..Apart from the tall claims of Chinese and Pakistanis helping Sri Lanka in civil war when there is a trouble of militay take over they informed only one country ,its India..this shows the strength of our relationships..when there was Maoists take over in Nepal they also asked our help and its our veteran CPI leader Yachuri who was the negotiated the peace..when there was militant take over in Maldives it was they asked for our help and our armies who fleshed out the militants..need is say more about Indias influvence in South Asia??

As i said many times every country has one or two issues with neighbours..its common because when dealing with neighbours we have to protect our interest too..but it wont undermine the influvence of ours in this neighbour hood..speaking of problems with neighbours three of your neighbours accused your country of supporting terrorism in their countries .,..so you should understand how it works...

Ohh mate why so pissed off..India is much better than Pakistan and a developing nation with high growth rate and world is on line to have business with India..its the reality ..you need to wake up from the dreams and have a good coffee..

Dude go and read from the beginning :disagree:

Dude, I read from the beginning and stoped at ssheppard's post about "Going by your logic of Physical proximity.....China is nowhere close to India ocean.. ROFL...", from his statement, I can read out he is considering the whole indian ocean belongs to india.:eek:

Dude, I read from the beginning and stoped at ssheppard's post about "Going by your logic of Physical proximity.....China is nowhere close to India ocean.. ROFL...", from his statement, I can read out he is considering the whole indian ocean belongs to india.:eek:

Either you didnt read the posts or you fail to understand what he wrote..Omar said India cant have influence in middle east because we dont share borders with them and Pakistan always lies between and China will be a dominant player in Indian Ocean .so ssheppard told him by his logic China is nowhere close to Indian Ocean..now tell me..where is Indian Ocean situated and where is China ??and whats wrong with his question?? And which part of his statement made you think that he was saying Indian ocean belong to India??

Either you didnt read the posts or you fail to understand what he wrote..Omar said India cant have influence in middle east because we dont share borders with them and Pakistan always lies between and China will be a dominant player in Indian Ocean .so ssheppard told him by his logic China is nowhere close to Indian Ocean..now tell me..where is Indian Ocean situated and where is China ??and whats wrong with his question?? And which part of his statement made you think that he was saying Indian ocean belong to India??

Mate,
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.” Albert Einstein
...and almost all(Except a few. I've been watching this forum for quite a long time and refrained myself from commenting) who reply in these forum from Pakistan and China are the classic examples.

If there is reason for the Joint Force commander to consider the potential use of nuclear weapons by adversaries against US forces, there is also the possibility that sometime in the future two other warring states might use nuclear weapons against each other.

"In the recent past, India and Pakistan have come close to armed conflict beyond the perennial skirmishing that occurs along their Kashmir frontier," it said.

"Given India's immense conventional superiority, there is considerable reason to believe such a conflict could lead to nuclear exchanges. As would be true of any use of nuclear weapons, the result could be massive carnage, uncontrolled refugee flows, and social collapse - all in all, a horrific human catastrophe.

"Given 24/7 news coverage, the introduction of US and other international forces to mitigate the suffering would be almost inevitable," the report said.

India will be a dominant player in South Asia, Middle East- Politics/Nation-News-The Economic Times

hmmmm and how this fits into the future strategy by US and how will US deal with it ???

And one quick question why would US allow Indian domination in Indian Ocean as in the past the US presence had worried India and keeping in view the larger scheme of intersts can India trust US ???

Oh, sorry, I failed to understand that bcoz my english is not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom