What's new

India White Washes Australia,Australia returns home win less.

KindlyCruel

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
I was surprised no one started this thread!
India has white washed Australia completely!
Winning the 2 match test series 2-0 and 3 match ODI series 1-0,with 2 matches getting abandoned.

So who's the best side in the world?:azn:
Who doubts the ranking system?:azn:
:partay:

Not sure how correct it is to use words like ' white washed'.

In fact the line chosen by TOI is more appropriate

Rains - 2, India -1, Aussies -0.

Well i didnt watch the matches but yeasterday one of my friend told me that after rain some one just walk on the Pitch and the pitch condition was not good for playing is it true ?

Well i didnt watch the matches but yeasterday one of my friend told me that after rain some one just walk on the Pitch and the pitch condition was not good for playing is it true ?

The pitch was good,as it was covered up to avoid damages against Rain.
But the outfield in Goa was very wet and unfit to play.
The umpires waited to see if it would dry,but it didn't dry up during the time which could be left out at maximum,so the game was abandoned.

I wonder what furniture will the Aussies break now? :lol:

We will just have to see what the Indian Media makes up this time. Maybe they will "Supposedly" throw a tv down stairs this time?

Also don't forget they will also "indulge in arson" LOL :rofl:

The Indian media is truly a great source of comedy.

We will just have to see what the Indian Media makes up this time. Maybe they will "Supposedly" throw a tv down stairs this time?

Also don't forget they will also "indulge in arson" LOL :rofl:

The Indian media is truly a great source of comedy.

Enjoy the comedy and buzz off,with your a$$es white-washed.
:lol:

Way 2 go team INDIA.............Australia who dominated world cricket for decades..is on verge of decline...........consecutive test series loss against INDIA.....lost in ODI's too..........Aus was at its best with likes of gilchrist , warne , mcgrath , hayden , langer.....but all them are retired now......a young team.......Btw once again great job by TEAM INDIA.....especially young guns like raina and kohli......:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom