What's new

India wheat production, exports wilt in heat

they have this crazy obsession to brag and tell the world we are super duper powar and hoping, the world will respond by screaming out india is supaaarr dupaar powaarr. How dare starving communist china and that failed pakistan even dare to stare at supar powar india.

INDIAAAA CAN FEED THE WHOLE WORLD, WE ARE SUPAAR POWAAAR you all jealous.
Exactly bro, this is the real explanation. Fckers want to brag and when shit hits the fan, they had to embarrassingly ban exports. You can ask any Indian, they won't admit it, even some saying they are learning from Chinese 60 years ago. Lolol
That's what I said, don't confuse India with China.
Look at our annual consumption, look at our stock of food grains. We are an open book, unlike a shithole called China that will let it's citizens die of starvation on the countryside while exporting the grains to other countries!

Nobody is confusing India with China, its you who keep on justifying your fck ups with China. The topic is Indian stupidity not China whatsoever. Talking about shithole, don't make me start on the open defecation capital of the world. That's literally a continent size shit hole. Lolol.

I don't know what happened 60 years ago, but I do know now India is listed by GHI as seriously STARVING, but yet they are exporting. So if you are so confident about your stocks and books, then why are you banning exports all of the sudden? Hahahaahahaha.....it's because you fcked up and overestimated your food stocks. Open books or open pits, thats how you smart asses store grain right..... Genius country, IT shit supapowa shit, but can't even store grain properly. Let a few thousand dalits starve and die, and then export your grain right.?

Shithole country like this?

62fa6f00-2207-45cf-a95c-2e8dac53813c.jpg.webp

maxresdefault.jpg
Some African countries fare better than supapowa okay. These dimwits still can't eat the humble pie and admit their mistakes and learn. No wonder they are stuck in a perpetual shit hole mode

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom