What's new

India: Water cut likely if no rain by next week

troll thread .....lets make it more exiting........

dont worry guys ...we ll just divert the Indus...after all Pakistan still has some water that is stagnant in a lot of places after last year floods

I know it's going to happen , evil just finally slips out.

India friends, We shouldn't attack each other on this topic, my heart with you. please raining as soon as possible!
You called india, FRIENDS...there are tears in my eyes.....:cry:

J/K

So why is this Chinese troll getting an orgasm? Why's he dancing for joy? What has he gotta do with all this?

Lemon! :hitwall:

These chini bot prophets are lame.

If he wants to talk about hyperinflation - the keyword given to him by his supervisor, then he should post it under indian economy news. But then his supervisor must have told him create new threads.

Read this slowly - Tell your supervisor we are not happy with your service. They like feedback.
Already posted by this same user... no respose there so he thought of trolling elsewhere.. (offcourse with the bloddy same 'provided' content)

we have to accept that there is a reduction in anual rain fall. The climate is changing drastically and most farm lands are converted in to plots for sale.
Guys we have to have some serious discusion in this topic. Do not make it a troll thread.
I am from an agricultural back ground and I still own farms. The government both state and central policies are not in favour of food security of our nation and neither is the world nations interested in its agriculture industry

First by nukes, other by flooding your India...
By nukes ??? Have you run out of pills prescribed by your psychiatrist ??
Dumb guys like you have misplaced assumption that Nukes guarantee you everything.
If you ever ever use nuclear weapons against India,that would be last few minutes of your life if you happen to be in your motherland.
So it's up to you to decide that whether you want to be alive for only next few minutes or want to last longer enough to watch your next generations grow in front of your eyes.

By nukes ??? Have you run out of pills prescribed by your psychiatrist ??
Dumb guys like you have misplaced assumption that Nukes guarantee you everything.
If you ever ever use nuclear weapons against India,that would be last few minutes of your life if you happen to be in your motherland.
So it's up to you to decide that whether you want to be alive for only next few minutes or want to last longer enough to watch your next generations grow in front of your eyes.

India-Pakistan-Sri Lanka-Bhutan-Nepal-Bangladesh-Parts of China-Afghanistan-Iran-Myanmar future are all in India and Pakistan's hands... Don't start anything stupid, there won't be anything stupid. Besides, don't act like India will survive a nuclear conflict.

we have to accept that there is a reduction in anual rain fall. The climate is changing drastically and most farm lands are converted in to plots for sale.
Guys we have to have some serious discusion in this topic. Do not make it a troll thread.
I am from an agricultural back ground and I still own farms. The government both state and central policies are not in favour of food security of our nation and neither is the world nations interested in its agriculture industry

With my limited understanding of the problem, I must say that our food storage sucks. The rotting of the grains in FCI godowns is reported daily and still Govt doesn't seems to care. One of myfriends from AP told me how one time his family along with rest of the villagers threw away the tomatoes from their field to the road as a mark of protest as the price of tomatoes being offered was so low that it doesn't even cover the freight charge to the market.If we had good storage facilities for perishable items , this could have avoided.

India-Pakistan-Sri Lanka-Bhutan-Nepal-Bangladesh-Parts of China-Afghanistan-Iran-Myanmar future are all in India and Pakistan's hands... Don't start anything stupid, there won't be anything stupid. Besides, don't act like India will survive a nuclear conflict.
There is nothing stupid in storing Indus waters in chain of barages developed by India on Indus.The tussel between India and Pakistan is already dragging on in the some International court. So take a chill pill on that matter.
Whether India would survive nuclea strike or not can not be ascertained by guys like you and me.Many factors needs to be counted upon acknowledging large land mass of India.

There is nothing stupid in storing Indus waters in chain of barages developed by India on Indus.The tussel between India and Pakistan is already dragging on in the some International court. So take a chill pill on that matter.
Whether India would survive nuclea strike or not can not be ascertained by guys like you and me.Many factors needs to be counted upon acknowledging large land mass of India.

Basically India has no right to divert rivers, you are violating tons of UN laws and plus you will kill most endangered dolphin in the world- indus river dolphin

Basically India has no right to divert rivers, you are violating tons of UN laws and plus you will kill most endangered dolphin in the world- indus river dolphin

Firstly, there are no UN laws. There is the Water Treaty between India and Pakistan on sharing mechanisms, and it has nothing to do with UN.

India has never taken Pakistani water. Even when we fought wars in times like 1965 and 1971, we could have stopped (or tried to stop) your water to gain an advantage, but we never did. Even your Water Minister has said water is because of Pakistan's mismanagement, not India's fault.

It's raining quite well in Maharasthra

I think North Indian states are suffering

Back
Top Bottom