What's new

India warns US of move to revive Khalistan

Not sure what they teach in the schools, but it is the official position of GoI.

India doesn't have a common border with Afghanistan: US - Times Of India

Contrary to India's position that it has a legitimate boundary with Afghanistan, a top US official has said both the countries do not share a common border.
[...]
Holbrooke's statement is contrary to India's position that the entire State of Jammu and Kashmir is an integral part of the country; which has its physical boundary with Afghanistan.

If the underlined part above is the basis of the remark made by the poster who is unable to substantiate what he waffled - then I agree.

The Indian stand is correct.

Meanwhile I am still waiting for the little upstart to substantiate what he wrote - @RangerPK - which school books ?

Who cares about Sikh and their Khalistan movement, they can fight the Indian government and start killing each other. It would weaken India and losen their grip over occupied Kashmir.

In the end it all comes down to Kashmir and water for Pakistan. no body has any burning love in their heart for Sikhs..

Ha ha..

Here lies the rub...

Last edited by a moderator:
Posting Gibberish....:azn:

it is sad to see that a simple act of Americans has resulted in so much $hit shoveling between Indians and Pakistanis.

So what if there is a caucus for Khalistan.

Anyone with a couple of million dollars donation can get one.

It doesn't change the official policy of USA.

Having a caucus is just a sign of free market politics.

and yet

Indians and Pakistanis are virtually butchering each other.

Sadly.

If the underlined part above is the basis of the remark made by the poster who is unable to substantiate what he waffled - then I agree.

The Indian stand is correct.

Meanwhile I am still waiting for the little upstart to substantiate what he wrote - @RangerPK - which school books ?

Ha ha..

Here lies the rub...

Trust me, you'll never get Response from @RangerPK :astagh::sleep:

Last edited by a moderator:
it is sad to see that a simple act of Americans has resulted in so much $hit shoveling between Indians and Pakistanis.

So what if there is a caucus for Khalistan.

Anyone with a couple of million dollars donation can get one.

It doesn't change the official policy of USA.

Having a caucus is just a sign of free market politics.

and yet

Sadly.

Ha ha that too for cause of breaking up both countries.

Sadly.

More than this,we are providing jobs to the Western & chinese weapons industry at the cost of our own ppl who are deprived of education, heath care & the very basics.

While others sleep in warm beds.

if US is too shy or too calculating to raise the khalistan issue, china will be happy to do it! i am sure our pakistani friends will be happy to accept khalistanis among them, for after all pakistan was created in the name of all the suppressed and abused minorities who were suffering under a murderous and cannibalistic yindoo congress regime.

Well done USA!!!! I know Indians, karma is a b***. Just deal with it

Its not the first time we are dealing with India-hostile elements within US polity, kiddo.

Been there, done that since 1971.

You worry about what will happen when you fall from China's grace and still make the blunders of killing our fishermen.

if US is too shy or too calculating to raise the khalistan issue, china will be happy to do it! i am sure our pakistani friends will be happy to accept khalistanis among them, for after all pakistan was created in the name of all the suppressed and abused minorities who were suffering under a murderous and cannibalistic yindoo congress regime.

Congress is the most anti-Hindu/anti-Buddhist etc regime in the modern history of India. Their votebank mainly is of Muslims and radical Christian elites.

Really 'hindu congress'? :rofl:

Why don't you check the state of Sikhs and Hindus in your beloved Pakistan?

I have personally many times suggested that India should have done a population swap of minorities where those who feel too Arab in our country or too European could have gone to Pakistan or the country of their choice and Pakistani Hindus, Sikhs and Buddhists (at that time, now extinct) would have come here).

But secoolarism is a disease in my country so we can't help it.

Hopefully the Sikh people get their own independent country from the mass murdering fascists in New Delhi. 95% of Sikhs absolutely hate the Hindus.

Hopefully the Sikh people get their own independent country from the mass murdering fascists in New Delhi. 95% of Sikhs absolutely hate the Hindus.

No. 95% of the Sikhs are living in India and of them, their composition in the armed forces is 34% despite such miniscule % of Indian population.

The last thing I expected was for you to despise the Hindus if you were indeed a Chinese man because Chinese no matter how much they dislike India as a political entity, have a decent opinion about the Hindu community.

If you're talking about those jerkweed khali-stanis (empty-heads in hindi), then go ahead; flame the thread.

It's time for US to support human rights for Khalistan.

Too bad for you that your once mentor of Cold War is supporting anti-Assad factions in Middle East now with you on the other side of the fence.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom