What's new

India warns US of move to revive Khalistan

Whatever - Greater Punjab will be restored with or without contribution of sikhs :pop:

Aha so touching already left your Sikh Brothers of Khalistan high & dry at the alter? First I suggest take back East Bengal back into your fold as East Pakistan and then merge India with both the Pakistans and call it Greater Pakistan and chill. Till then let us discuss Khalistan.

you for got to add after 10000 years, after judgement day.:omghaha:

Don't know about before or after judgement day but defiantly will be before your 7th janam

Aha so touching already left your Sikh Brothers of Khalistan high & dry at the alter? First I suggest take back East Bengal back into your fold as East Pakistan and then merge India with both the Pakistans and call it Greater Pakistan and chill. Till then let us discuss Khalistan.

What East Bengal have to do with Punjab???? You can carry on your discussion, who is stopping you? :pop:

Youtube is banned here - I also thought i could have a sane conversation but you didn't even gave satisfactory answer to "Why you were not able to keep intact the Punjab you got?" and "Why you don't have own capital for left over Punjab?" - Anyway - Have a nice day. :cool:

I saw the video. Bollywood kanjars are dancing and singing which is suppose to some how validate the argument.

I know it sounds retarded, but I guess it is troll logic...what can you expect from THE troll brigade.

And some how posting a video of kanjars of Bollywood would validate your point?

Gibberish is what one can expect from you :cray:. They are not ******'s... It's a song from a Punjbai Movie based on 1984 Riots.....If you understand Punjabi then listen to last part of it....It will answer lot of questions of your's Pipe Dream :ashamed:

I'll post lyrics for you : sada punjab maana sadi kashmir hoye ikk inch chaddna na khich te lakeer oye..................PERIOD .....:raise:

Don't know about before or after judgement day but defiantly will be before your 7th janam

What East Bengal have to do with Punjab???? You can carry on your discussion, who is stopping you? :pop:

What has greater Punjab to do with Khalistan?

Go read some of your history book first then talk here.

What does it have to do with the absurdities taught by the state to school children in India as mentioned before?

Still wont change the fact how the Indian state teaches children at school propaganda about how Afghanistan borders India, which is far from reality. They can not even get their present right. what can we say about their history?

Indian State sponsored retardification...

Reporting Posts are for kids like you so feel free to use it Mr. Greater Punjab.

Reporting is for to keep the site clean from trash, similar to the sense of sanitation of decent human-beings. But I would not expect the troll brigade to understand what the sense of sanitation really is.

Reporting is for to keep the site clean from trash, similar the sense of sanitation of decent human-beings. But I would not expect the troll brigade to understand what the sense of sanitation really is.

Says a professional troll to others? Still waiting for your response on Khalistan being made by breaking up parts of India and Pakistan.

Ok lets define what is true decency is just like who is pure.

Reporting is for to keep the site clean from trash, similar the sense of sanitation of decent human-beings. But I would not expect the troll brigade to understand what the sense of sanitation really is.

Gibberish is what one can expect from you :cray:. They are not ******'s... It's a song from a Punjbai Movie based on 1984 Riots.....If you understand Punjabi then listen to last part of it....It will answer lot of questions of your's Pipe Dream :ashamed:

I'll post lyrics for you : sada punjab maana sadi kashmir hoye ikk inch chaddna na khich te lakeer oye..................PERIOD .....:raise:

Yes singing and dancing would change the reality. If that is so, you need to sing and dance harder....it's not working....

PS: Troll logic amazes me.. Every time I think it can't get any lower...it does..

Sikhs and Indians killing each other...

There is no difference between Sikhs & Indians.

Khalistani flag flies in Umreeka if not in India. .. Indians must realize their designs before its too late.

@Peshwa @third eye

A nation like India ( & Hinduism)has survived for centuries because of of its ability to absorb all sorts of things & people. Anyone who stayed behind in Indian became an Indian irrespective of religion, colour etc.

There have been ups & downs.

What you have posted is a picture with no links hence cannot be commented upon.

Thanks all the same.

@RangerPK
[Still wont change the fact how the Indian state teaches children at school propaganda about how Afghanistan borders India, which is far from reality. They can not even get their present right. what can we say about their history?

[/QUOTE]

Link please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes singing and dancing would change the reality. If that is so, you need to sing and dance harder....it's not working....

PS: Troll logic amazes me.. Every time I think it can't get any lower...it does..

Whining and Posting Gibberish BS would do it :omghaha: :disagree: I'm still waiting for source of your Gibberish Post # 96 :sleep:

Back
Top Bottom